Things I'm Not Supposed To Do - Min Hee POV

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

There's many things I shouldn't do that I do anyway. I make dirty jokes although I'm technically the innocent maknae of Mystery. I tease my sunbaes even though I'm supposed to talk only in honorifics to them but, in my defense, they tell me not to. I don't study all although I should. 

I don't put on sunscreen when I leave the house but I'm proud to say I do make sure I always have clean underwear...which should just be a societal and universal rule. Who walks around with dirty underwear? O.o Anyway, continuing on with my list...

I shouldn't put draw things on people's faces while they're sleeping...or drink underage (just once...or twice...or three times but that's all I swear hehe). I also shouldn't hack my friend's social network accounts and put "I like poop" or "ies" as their status update. I shouldn't hide people's things and act like I don't know what they're talking about. 

I definitely shouldn't prank call people in the middle of the night, using a creepy high-pitched voice to say " 'Ello, I am Lindsey Lohan!" I really shouldn't take someone's clothes while they're in the shower and leave just a hand-towel. Lastly, I shouldn't take someone's ID card when I obviously don't look like them and try to convince people that I am that person but sometimes, you know, I just don't learn. 

Now I don't do those kinds of things...often anyway. I save it for special occasions ;) I don't regret doing those things either...well maybe when I got caught sometimes haha~ but otherwise, it was ALL WORTH IT. 

But this time, I really did something I shouldn't do...I fell asleep in a guy's room...and he's the only one in the room other than me...and I forgot to tell my manager...and my Mystery unnies...and, oh did I mention, the guy's room I feel asleep in is my best friend's? 

Yeah...my name is Shin Min Hee and I'm an idiot that fell asleep in Choi Minho's room when I was supposed to be studying. Let's put aside the fact that I feel asleep while studying which I really needed to do and focus on the fact that I've never slept in any guy's room other than my sweet, innocent, younger brother (no not dongsaeng like TaeTae is to me but blood-brother) as well as the fact that I fell asleep while wearing one of his shirts and shorts. Those shorts aren't just shorts either. No, thanks to Emi-unni deciding that I need a wardrobe that suits Mystery more and purging my closet of all clothes non-Mystery-like (whatever that means), they are short shorts. As in " sit or lay down or pretty much do anything in a certain way and you'll hear someone sing 'I see London. I see France. I see someone's underpants' kind of short shorts. 

Man, do I wish that was the only thing I did that I shouldn't do...I kinda had to do it though...it's not my fault Minho was in the bathroom and I needed to pee. Who doesn't need to pee in the morning? Oh wait! Don't think that I walked in on him using the toilet or in the shower! I didn't see anything but Minho brushing his teeth. I don't think he knew it was me because he looked back with a "what do you want?" look on his face...or maybe he did and he was mad at me for falling asleep >_<

I didn't mean to though! I just haven't been thinking straight lately or been able to sleep at all. Surprisingly, I've been given enough time to sleep. It's just that I couldn't sleep -_-' 

And I would've remembered about the test too! I know I would've if...if I wasn't doing the ultimate thing I shouldn't be doing...I was thinking of my best friend in a more than platonic way. Again, just to clarify, I'm not talking about Taeminnie or any of the Mystery unnies or even the tall freak (or Shim Changmin as most people know him but I think I know better hehe). I mean Choi Minho, the guy whose room I fell asleep in. The guy who's got me mesmerized in the bathroom at the mere sight of him just brushing his teeth. 

I mean, seriously! Why is a guy so gorgeous? And kind...and sweet...and caring...and manly...and plays soccer...and can take all my whining and bi-polarness...my randomness as well. It takes a very special kind of person to be able to do that. Ugh, not to mention his broad shoulders and deep voice...wait why I am telling you that? He's Flaming Charisma Minho of SHINee! Like I've said before on national television and in front of him, there's no explanation needed for his attractiveness. 

Why is a guy like that my best friend? Yes, I'm happy, glad, ecstatic, lucky, blessed, and all the good emotions/titles/etc. you can be that he's my best friend. He's a great best friend but for me to be attracted to him like that...that's just a line you can't cross! A line you shouldn't cross!

Oh kami-sama (God) why must you do this to me? He's not doing anything that's considered even remotely y but it's y to me. But everything he does is just...he's amazing no matter what in my eyes. This is the same guy who will make me laugh at the expense of his own pride when I'm sad. The guy that will answer my phone calls in the middle of the night and listen to me whine or rant or complain or whatever I called to do, even if I just called to bug him because I can't sleep. 

The guy who gives me his jacket when it's pouring rain outside and freezing cold but he pretends that it's nothing. The guy that makes me feel safe just hearing his comforting voice. The guy that doesn't say no to me unless it's for my own good. The guy that I can always count on. One of the only people I trust and one of the few  guys that, in this whole world, I find absolutely irresistible. Like now, brushing your teeth is something not irresistible and yet...Minho's just hot.

I have a serious mental problem. People have told me this before and I admitted it but now I think I need help. Really need help.

Help so that I don't really start to like Minho because falling in love with your best friend is number one on my list of things I shouldn't do. 

Although, at the moment, I need help coming up with a reason why I'm just staring at him like an idiot from the doorway of the bathroom while he brushes his teeth. I really need to get a hold of myself. Min Hee! Focus! Ah...dang...Min Hee, everyone knows you at focusing on something for too long >_< oh well let's just hope he chalks this up to my regular weirdness then.