Double date part 2

What joke is this?

1 hour later...

Yoona POV

I had a very fun time playing with the kites and sandcastle with unnie, like children playing. It has been a long time I had this much fun ever since I last saw that person. At least, I managed to forget about  him for a little while. I really don't want to think about him but it just cannot get out of my mind. "Are you okay, Yoona?" asked Siwon, he didn't know about that person because I didn't want him to know. Only Taeyeon unnie and I knows. "I'm okay, don't worry! I am just hungry, forgot to eat!" I lied. They believed me, all except unnie because her face shows it all, all filled with doubt. I ignored them and started eating because I need to continue with my act. I don't want them to worry and ruin this beautiful outing.

Siwon POV

I know something was wrong with Yoona but knowing her for so long, I knew her character. She hates making people worry about her so I knew she didn't want us to worry. I just lied that I believed her. Something must be wrong...

...

Yoona POV

Taeyeon unnie looks wierd today. She had never been like that before. Did I offend her or make her angry? Is she sick from the Sun? Kangin also looks the same, but Siwon and I are feeling okay. Did they fight? Oh no! Maybe they were already together and had couple fights? Then, maybe it is okay, not that bad. Maybe I should call Tiffany to come so she can cheer her up and join us in the fun here. I went away to call her. She was happy to come as she was feeling bored and she also lives near by so it would be convenient to come.

"Everyone, listen up! Tiffany is coming here! Unnie, are you happy?" I tried cheering her up. I could suddenly feel the silence I was given. I looked at the Siwon and Kangin. Four big eyes staring at me, shocked eyes.

"You can't do that. Sungmin is coming here too!" Kangin yelled.

"Mianhae, I just want to cheer Unnie up!"

"Sungmin said he would bring us some games for us to play here! We are in big trouble!"

"Try to stop Tiffany from coming!" I suggested. Taeyeon unnie took out her phone and dialled Tiffany's number.

"She isn't answering her phone! Call Sungmin!" replied unnie.

"I tried calling him already. Didn't answer." We were helpless. We had been in this situation for a few times just to prevent them from meeting each other. They always fight. I can expect what will happen later.

...

Something shining brightly into my eyes from far. It was Tiffany. The diamonds on her dress sparkled. She was walking towards us. I had a great idea.

"Tiffany, can you follow me home? I have a bad stomachache."

"How about the others?"

"Umm... Unnie will be coming along too." Then, I actioned Taeyeon to follow. I guess she managed to know what I was trying to do because she was following my instructions.

"But...Siwon oppa?" I knew it! She would say that.

"Is your best friend more important or Siwon?" I turned to look at Kangin and Siwon. They were trying to act like they were all worried about me.

Taeyeon unnie then ushered Tiffany and me as we left for home. I gave out a sigh of relief. Phew...

Just then I saw someone...

I looked at Taeyeon unnie and then Tiffany. We turned the other way. "Where are we going? I thought we are going home?"

I was thinking of some lies to make up and suddenly, "TIFFANY HWANG! What are you doing here!?"

Tiffany looked shocked. We were also very shocked but not as much as her. She slowly turned her head backwards.

"YA! SUNGMIN! Why are you here?"

I wonder how we should explain to them. Tiffany's eyes turned to our direction and gave a fake smile. "Where is your stomachache?" I just smiled at her. I could see unnie very worried. I called Tiffany to cheer Unnie up, not to make it worse.

"Tiffany, we didn't mean to do this. You won't want to see him either, right?" Taeyeon unnie started.

"We can go home if you want!" I said.

" Do stay to play with us," convinced Siwon.

It is attacking Tiffany again because her crush is asking her to stay. Oh no. She thought for a while. "I will stay but I am staying for Siwon oppa and my friends' sake, not because I want to see you, Sungmin. I don't want to ruin my friends' happy picnic."

Solved at last! However...

5 minutes later...

"Siwon oppa, please give me the kimchi bottle." said Tiffany in a very sweet voice.

"Siwon oppa, please give me the kimchi bottle." Sungmin imitate Tiffany in a fake high pitched voice.

"Ya! Stop that! It is irritating!" Tiffany cried.

"Ya! Stop that! It is irritating!" Sungmin followed again in the same voice, "That is how you sound! Don't act cute!"

Tiffany's face is all full of anger by the look of her red face that can explode any moment.

"You don't move," Tiffany smirked. She began walking slowly towards with the kimchi bottle and poured the whole thing at him.

"What are you doing?!" shouted Sungmin. His face changed from laughter to anger, just like Tiffany's expression. I looked at them. Electricity current seemed to pass through their eyes, almost exploding from anger. It can be scary sometimes whenever Tiffany uses her really loud voice to shout at Sungmin when she was at the peak of her angry state. We were almost deaf. After all these years, we were used to it. It is still good to prevent them from meeting each other. We can never do anything to sucessfully break their quarrel unless you say, "FIRE, FIRE!" Our happy picnic ruined like that...