Fear of the past...

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

I don't know why I keep seeing Minho these few days. It is freaking me out! My mind is in a mess right now so I really wish Taeyeon would not bombard me with her questions. I shouldn't have told her about it!

"Are you sure it is Minho? It can't be so coincident!" She insisted.

"I don't know but his face... I can still recognise it." Yoona replied.

"He is around this area. Aren't you afraid he would see you?"

"I was so sure before that in my whole life I wouldn't see him again. But now..."

" I am scared! Remember what he said to me..." Yoona cried out.

Nobody's POV

Flashback

"Yoona! Come here!" Minho yelled. Yoona was still so timid, especially when she was younger. She couldn't stand the fear of Minho, whenever he tries to bully her. She stood there, no movement.

"Ya! Didn't I ask you to come here? Do I have to repeat myself? Are you deaf? Do you need me to go there to pull your ears open before you can hear?!" Minho yelled at his top of his voice again.

Yoona reluctantly pushed herself towards the cold, heartless figure in front of her. "I really want to go home! I want Taeyeon and my friends. Someone save me?" She thought. She counldn't express herself to Minho as she didn't want him to worsen the bullying.

"Y..ye..s?" She mumbled softly with obviously heard tremble in her voice. Yoona breaking out in cold sweat.

"You! You better help me do my homework before that teacher come in, araso?!" He ordered.

Yoona agreed to help. Like this, she would be spared from worse bullying rather than if she refused him. He slightly slapped her on the cheeks few times on the cheeks few times playfully before leaving her alone. No one knows her pain except from some other students. Yoona was the one whom he bullied most. The trauma she got gradually over the years of bullying could never be understood by someone who thinks it wasn't a big deal.

She was bullied almost everyday. Something happened 3 months later...

"Sunbaenim... I finished polishing...y... your shoe...a....already." She passed it to him. It was the post-exam party and all students have to attend in their best attire they had. Yoona was dazzling with her cute pink strapless dress with a shining diamond hairband. Tiffany and Taeyeon insisted that she wore it which fitted her perfectly. All four including Jessica were the best that no one could beat them due to Tiffany's fashion sense and their beauty. Not that Yoona want to wear something so revealing but was forced by her friends. Siwon and Kangin was chatting with them. Yoona had to sneak out to meet Minho so they would not know she met him. Yoona put on her scarf to cover her soft smooth milky shoulders, to make it less revealing.

Minho was gazing at Yoona, her beauty that changed for the better over the years. He looked at her flawless face and skin. Her legs so tempting, her waist line revealed. Minho's heart pumping wildly like crazy. His love for her ever since young never changed. He always thought that she would be his only love, no one else except her. He gripped her shoulders harshly. Yoona's eyes shot opened, confusingly staring at Minho. "What did he just do?" Yoona thought. She was shocked. She didn't expect him to do that to her, especially when she thought he hated her. "Sunbaenim..." Yoona whispered for him to let her go. Her heart was beating really fast now, not because she likes him but she was afraid what he would do next.

"Yoona-ah! Why are you so afraid of me? Do you know how much I love you? Saranghaeyo..." Minho confessed, baring his heart all for her. Yoona shocked stiff. Face all pale with bright pink tints on her cheek.

"You are... j...joking right?" Yoona laughed it off fakely, hoping that Minho would skip the subject.

"Stop laughing! Is this funny?!" He yelled while staring deep into her eyes. It seems like a fearful glare to Yoona and he was shaking her so hardly her shoulders got hurt a little. Tears formed on her eyes and slowly tricked down her pale cheeks.

"Are you drunk?" Yoona asked worriedly. Minho then went closer to her ear. "Why do you bother if I am drunk? What do you think I will do?" He whispered, smirking. He then looked at her again. "I really like you, jeongmal... Why can't you like me? I liked you ever since I saw you back in elementary school but you were so smart you can''t see me clearly. You never took any notice of me. I was all so crazy, all because of you..." Minho continued. Yoona just listened. "I even had to study harder just to meet your level. When I got promoted to the top class like you, you didn't bother about me. All you knew that there was a guy called Minho, a new student who got promoted into a better class. I want you, not for you to only know my name. I didn't do all the studying just for you to know my name. I tried talking to you but you just paid attention to your friends. I decided what to do. If I act all nice, you won't see me but if I am bad, I guess you can. I can control you, get all your attention and even stop you from seeing all the other boys if they see me with you. They are all cowards, because they are afraid of me, they didn't dare to see you. They can't sacrifice themselves for you. I am the only one true to you! Do you get it?!" Yoona was recalling. "Did he talk to me? Why didn't I say hello? Do I get all these as I deserve it?" She thought. Minho gripped her hands tightly...

Meanwhile...

Everyone was still chatting happily. "Where is Yoona? She went to the toilet a little too long..." She thought.

"I will look for Yoona, okay? I'm worried." Taeyeon said. Siwon wanted to follow but she stopped him. "It's okay! I can go myself. I will look for her so don't worry. Just have fun!" She then looked for her around the school since she was not in the toilet. She finally saw her but... "Who is that man?" after seeing a tall, strong build figure since it wa a little dark. She looked closely... "Omo! It's Minho! What is she doing with him? Is she alright?" She stayed one corner to watch.

..."Let me go!" Yoona screamed but was covered by one of his hands. Minho pulled her towards him and tried to reach for her lips but Yoona was struggling with all her might. Taeyeon was so shocked she didnt dare to move a single bit. She was too nervous and forgot all about saving her. She just stood there to watch the scene in front of her.

"I won't let you go! Never! I have waited for years and now I will no longer wait!" Minho's eyes filled with fury. He pushed against the wall and pinned her as closely as he could to make sure she can't escape. Despte her cries of help, no one heard her except Taeyeon. He kissed her on the cheeks when he could, forehead and almost on the lips when Taeyeon woke up. "I need to save Yoona!" She thought. She rushed in and pulled Minho away from her. She may not be that strong but Yoona managed to get out from his grab and pushed him away from her. Minho got free from Taeyeon's constant pulling. "What are you doing here?!" He yelled at Taeyeon. "What did you do to my cousin?" She questioned seriously, staring angrily at him. Yoona was like having a heart attack now after all that happened. She quickly ran behind Taeyeon to hide although she was quite short. "Say it! Should I call for the principle?!" She continued. "Taeyeon, don't do that..." Yoona mumbled from behind. Minho admitted defeat. "Fine! You two, remember this!" We then stomped out of the room.

Yoona then hugged Taeyeon as she sobbed loudly. This was one of the worst moment when she was with him. "Taeyeon, you are my closent kin in the world. My parents died when I was young and you are the closest to me! Thank you for saving me!" She thought as she cried.

She wouldn't go to school, afraid to see Minho. Her post-trauma didn't end yet. It was easy for her as Taeyeon would always bring class notes for her to revise at home. Both had to lie that Yoona fell seriously sick with an influenza and had to stay at her room without coming out. It was only three months later Taeyeon managed to convince her to go back to school  since it was already the last day of school and will not be seeing him after that day.

"Are you sure Minho isnt mad? Is he still bullying people?" Yoona asked.

"Neh! He seemed to change." Taeyeon replied annoyed. It was like the thousandth time she asked her.

They went to class. Minho, surprisingly, smiled hapily at her. Yoona smiled back althought she still had doubts.

During recess...

Yoona was staying in the class room to rest after a whole day. *Yawn*! Suddenly, Minho came in and saw his crush sitting down there. "So we are alone, right?" He thought while looking around to see if there are people around. He slowly walked towards Yoona as he felt a little excited to talk to her but yet, he didn't know what reaction Yoona would give to him. He was in a dilemma whether to approach her but something seemed to pull him towards her. Yoona turned back after discovering someone behind her. It was Minho and her happy expression changed.

"Annyeong, sunbaenim..." She remembered to be polite.

"Annyeong, Yoona-ssi!" Minho replied.

Minho know that she discovered the big change in him. His attitude changed but the love for her didn't change a single bit.

"I'm feeling a little guilty that I had always bully you. No wonder you hate me this much." He said.

"Good that you finally know it..."Yoona replied in a dull tone.

"Yoona-ssi, if I change, will you accept me?"

"Let's change the subject..." Yoona hated to be reminded of that night.

"Yoona..." He whined.

"It's our last day here! I won't be seeing you after today!" Yoona finally yelled at him boldly. Not in her whole life she did that to him before. She could  not prevent it from coming out of . She regretted it and expected some ranting from him. However, he just said, " I know. If I meet you after today, I will know it is destiny to pull us together or not..."

End of Flashback

Now, is it destiny that they meet each other?


Hello! I really need comments and subscribers, please! And don't worry, this is defintely not a Minyoon fanfic. It is a Yoonwon one. How is this chapter? I spent a few days writing it. I thought many people would be surprised that it was Minho and Jonghyun who were the mysterious characters. The joke part of the story is the so it would be coming soon, maybe in 4 chapters later? Not very sure. Hope you enjoy this chapter, I spent lots of effort on it... Thank you! :)