Neighbour ( I am this friendly) part 1

What joke is this?

Yoona's POV

"Ring ring ring ring...................................................................................................................................................................................."

All I had to do was to just slam my hand onto the top of the alarm clock and it stopped.

...

Oh! I kind of forgotten something...

...

I remember it now! My new neighbour is moving this morning. How could I, his new neighbour who is supposedly known to be the friendliest person on the block, not welcome him? I had to widen my eyes with my fingers so I can be more awake! I just wish that the neighbour will be my new friend because I heard from the ex- house owner that he will be going to the same school as me!

 


2 minutes later...

I ran to the kitchen..

"Taeyeon unnie!" That's right! I forgot to introduce her. She is my cousin. No one is at home and her parents are in america so she stays with me ever since she was 12 years old.

"Taeyeon unnie!" I ran to her, " do you remember that our new neighbour is coming?"

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot! Yoona, we better dress ourselves nicely, ok? We can't be too casual meeting him..." She replied in shock and then excitement.

"I will make some kimbap and kimchi fried rice for him! He will surely be our friend then!" I yelled. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyeon unnie and I went to get changed into our best clothes we have after  making the lunch box...  I mean breakfast box.

 


10 minutes later...

I definitely don't feel comfortable at all. " Don't you find ourselves too overdressed?" I asked.

"Don't be like this! Tiffany highly recommends this clothes! She bought these for us! You don't trust her fashion sense?" She questioned me curiously.

" Of course I trust her but she bought all these for us to wear at important events, not now!" However, she already ran out the door...

Tiffany is our best friend. She has the best fashion taste. Taeyeon would be the one who keeps following on her latest fashion tips. She says she needs clothes to make her look taller... keke...

 


 "'Why didn't you wait for me?" I was angry. She was too over excited. Actually me too, I just realised I forgot to bring the breakfast box out.

"You forgetful girl, always this forgetful!" I heard her yell at me as I rushed into the house to get it.

...

I came out and we stood together outside his house. I slowly pressed the doorbell...  It took me a minute to press it. Taeyeon can't blame me either. We were both as nervous.

"Who is it?" I heard from inside. The door opened...

 


Sorry! I know it is a short chapter but I will try putting  the second part in! Thank you! :)