What am I just doing?

What joke is this?

One week later...

Taeyeon POV

Today, we will be having our chalet trip. There will be many fun and excitement there. It is going to be my first time at a chalet. Actually, I am quite scared. I heard chalets have ghosts but with many people there, maybe I won't feel so scared. It has been a week I saw Kangin. I didn't dare to see him. Whenever I see him, I cannot help but run away. I cannot avoid him for the rest of my life so I decided to meet at the chalet and pretend nothing happened.

After eating breakfast, Yoona and I packed our bags. Yoona even bought us some snacks to eat. We were in charge of bringing the fried rice, kimbab, pancakes and kimchi. Tiffany was in charge of the cakes and deserts. Jessica had to bring egg rolls and sausages. Siwon and Kangin had to bring the low-fat food. Sungmin brings all the small side dishes and meat. The rest just bring whatever they want. I brought marshmellows along. Sunny would want to eat them later. We had to make sure we bring lots of food because Sooyoung and Yoona will definitely eat most of it. Sooyoung will bring lots of snack. I remember the last time we went for our school excursion, she specially brought a whole bag of snacks and the whole class had them with her.

Yoona packed all her school notes that she had to revise. She said that there will be nothing to do if there isn't anything to do when we reach there so she had to study. I went back to my room to check if we brought blankets along as winter just ended, still cold. We don't want to end up with colds.

I walked to the kitchen. Yoona was cooking some more pancakes.

"Why are you cooking more pancakes? I think there is more than enough."

"I am cooking them for Eeteuk-sshi. He won't be able to eat my food for the next few days so I had to cook them."

What?! She is cooking for that person?! I dont even think Eeteuk is appreciative of Yoona's efforts. He does not deserve her food! I didn't feel like argueing with her so I left. Not long, I heard the door open. I guess Yoona is going to give Eeteuk his food. Hopeless...

Eeteuk POV

Ding dong... Ding dong ding dong...

I was about to leave when the doorbell rang. Who is it again? I wish it is not Yoona, please please...

Creak...

"Eeteuk-ssi, I am going away for a while so I would like to treat you to some food before I go." said Yoona who had happiness all over her face. I don't want to eat it! I hate Yoona. This isn't a treat, more like a torture to me! "Okay! Gomawoyo!" I hurried to take it and slammed the door harshly. I guess Yoona got a shock out of it because I heard her soft scream. I didn't care. I rushed to the kitchen and threw away the food into the rubbish chute. End of torture.

Yoona POV

I almost got a heart attack. Seeing him happy all of the sudden, I couldn't believe it. It was his first time smiling at me. He finally liked my food. I was so happy. He must be rushing in because he couldn't wait to eat them. "Unnie! Unnie! Eeteuk-ssi smiled at me, he liked the food!"

"Are you sure he smiled at you? We saw him for one or two weeks and I didn't even see him smile. I could only see his mouth hanging downwards." I ignored her comment. Maybe he began to feel used staying here so he smiled? I feel so happy.

"Anyway, are we done packing? They are already rushing us to go there!" rushed Unnie.

We took our stuff and left the house.

...

In the car, I just couldn't help but smile at the thought of Eeteuk-ssi smile at me for the first time. The more I think, the more I smile and the more Taeyeon unnie asked if I am feeling okay. (Sarcastically)

In less than an hour, we reached the chalet area. We got out of the taxi after we paid the driver. I was just awed about the nice scenery. I was looking upwards at the trees and I accidentally trip and fall over a stone.

Ouch! It hurts! Blood was oozing out of the wound on my knee and I just can't stop whining like a child at the excruciating pain. Taeyeon ran towards me and pulled me up as I got some support from her. We were just few blocks away from our rented chalet. I put my arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and limped all the way there as she walked slowly to keep up with my pace.

I opened the door of the chalet and Sungmin saw us. "Siwon hyung! Help Yoona over!" Siwon rushed towards me and I guess he didn't know what he was doing.

Siwon POV

I saw Taeyeon and ... Yoona? Why is she limping? The blood on her...

I was awoken by Sungmin. I didn't think of anything. I ran towards her and picked her up. I brought her to her room that she is sharing with Taeyeon. I was about to lay her on the bed. That was when I found out that I had carried her the bridal style. "Siwon?" I could heard her mumble. She was so close to me that I couldn't breathe. My heart skipped a beat and I can feel all my blood rushing up towards my face. What am I just doing? "Siwon!" She said it a little louder. I got nervous so my hands...I dropped her onto the floor. She screamed out loud in pain. I am in trouble.

"What hapened to Yoona?" Then, Taeyeon turned towards Yoona. "Yoona-ah! What are you doing on the floor?" She can definitely make the whole chalet fall down if she yelled very loud. "Ummmm... I dropped her onto the floor?"

"CHOI SIWON! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY SISTER?!" Taeyeon yelled out into my ears.

...

She kind of forgot about me so I decided to get some tea while Taeyeon is helping Yoona bandaging her wound, to make up for dropping Yoona. I walked into the kitchen.

"You came?" I saw my best friend, Eeteuk. "How come I didn't know?"

"I heard that one of your friend fell and you helped her. I don't know why but she screamed. That was when I came. Anyway what were you doing with her that she had to scream. Did you..." Eeteuk showed that smirk and I immediately knew what it meant.

"NO! It is not that. I just dropped her onto the floor." Why must he mention that? I just hate this feeling.

"Let's not talk about it since you don't want to admit." I stared at him angrily, "Anyway, what food is there today?"

"There is low- fat cheese, milk, brocolli for your skin, carrots, spinach with kimchi, vegetarian meat and oiless mushroom soup. Not forgetting, loads of water." I smiled. You must be wondering what is the water for. Water can help you feel full. He always drinks water before every meal so that after being full, his cravings for food will be lesser and he will eat lesser food as he is already full. I always had to remind him not to drink to much water to as it will cause water retention and will get fat still, especially at night time, do not drink lots of water!

"Thanks hyung! My best friend knows everything about me!"

Oh no! I totally forgot about Yoona and Taeyeon. "Sorry, I have to go to my friends! See you later!" I poured the tea and went up to their room. I stepped into the room. Where is Taeyeon? I only saw Yoona on the bed, sleeping. I put down the tea onto the bedside table. I squat beside her bed and stared at her. Yoona... you look so pretty especially when you are sleeping. I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. I unconciously lifted my hand towards Yoona's hair which was going to cover her face. I put the hair back wards but I think of alerted her.

"Siwon-ah?" She sat up and looked at me.

Yoona POV

I felt so itchy at my ears and woke up. The first thing I saw was a pair of deep black eyes staring right onto mine. I then realised that it was Siwon. What is he doing beside me, especially right when I am sleeping? I quickly sat up. Siwon seemed to look at me. This is scary. What he did just now and right now... what does that mean?

"Siwon-ah? What are you doing here?"

"I came to let you have some tea. Sorry for hurting you earlier on."

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt now."

Just then, Sooyoung knocked on the door and came in. Sooyoung is the cousin of Siwon.

"Hyung. What are you doing here? You are the host so you should help out in preparing the feast tonight."

"Fine! I will go." Siwon left. I turned to Sooyoung who sat beside me on the bed. "Sooyoung-ah! There will be lots of food tonight so we should eat all we can. I even brought some potato chips and kimchi sauce over!"

"I can't wait!"

Siwon POV

I can just hear them squeal in happiness after I just left the room. These girls...

I went down and it seems everyone was gathered at the hall. Sooyoung joined us.

"Everyone, have you all taken a look at the 2 chalets? Does it look nice?" Kangin hyung yelled.

Everyone yelled back yes.

"It's time to go back to your own room!"

These are the room plans we received:

1st chalet( the place I am now- main chalet)

room1- Sunny Sooyoung Yuri

room2- Tiffany Jessica

room3- Taeyeon Yoona

2nd chalet (chalet at the first's left)

room1- Eeteuk

room2- Siwon Kangin

room3- Sungmin Donghae Kyuhyun

Do you know why I chose room 2? It was because I can see Yoona's room from the window in my room. I just can't wait for tonight.


Hello everybody out there! How is this chapter? I have using these few days to update this. Sorry because I am quite busy because of the Chinese New Year. I updated because I wanted more views. Please comment, really, please? Subscribe or comment, if not, at least view this story. Thanks a lot. I will reveal their days at the chalet in the next few chapters and don't forget about the mysterious characters too! Most probably and update either tomorrow or Sunday. If I finish my homework, maybe even another update today? Do look out for the next chapter, okay? :)

Also, vote for who you want Taeyeon to be paired with in this story either at the poll or at the comment section. Thank you.

For the poll For the poll, please find it at my polls section. Thank you.