Jealous Yoong

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

I am on the way home now. I felt like I am alone again, like I lost something. I don't know what's wrong with me. I really hate this feeling. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I am feeling so uncomfortable. Siwon isn't with me anymore. I don't even know why I let him go or even thought of it. I should also know that he didn't want to go either but why did I do it? Is it too late to regret?

Normal POV

Flashback

Siwon just faked laugh. Yoona just pretended that she was feeling happy as usual just in case Tiffany knew she was upset.

"Siwon Oppa! Follow me to the shopping mall!" She said in a high pitched tone and clasp her hands together.

Yoona heard that and did not know what to do. "What did she say? Go with him. How about me?" She thought sadly.

Siwon looked at Yoona like he did not know how to handle this situation since he wanted to be with Yoona, not Tiffany. She noticed that and realised that she was not the only person here so she had to ask Yoona's opinion.

"Yoona, sorry for not asking your opinion. Would you want to go with us?" She said but deep in her heart, she thought, "You'd better say no..." She chanted in her mind.

"Please Yoona... go with us?" Siwon hoped, pleading with her using his bigger eyes filled with pity.

"But she's my best friend and she also likes him. As a chingu, I don't think I should go in between them." Yoona thought. "Tiffany, I am not going."

"Wae?" Tiffany acted all disappointed. "I know you are my best friend!" She thought.

Siwon was feeling so heavy. "Why didn't she want to go with me?" He knew Yoona must have a good reason for that.

"Well... Taeyeon is waiting for me at home already," She then smiled forcefully.

Tiffany pulled Siwon out of his seat while he tried to stop her. Yoona just look at them leave her just like that.

End of Flashback

Yoona POV

So I wonder where are they now? Having fun? Mianhae Siwon. I am just giving Tiffany a chance to like you. But I always feel like have that type of feelings for him. I can't do this! I just got rejected by Leeteuk-ssi and I am already liking another person. Never mind... I don't really care who I like now. I don't think anyone will like me anyway.

I know I am feeling upset but I can't let my friends worry. I can't be upset over such a jerk. It should be time to stop all these and return to normal.

At home...

"Yoona? I thought you and Siwon went out? You are back so fast?" Taeyeon yelled in shock.

"Neh! Tiffany saw him so she wanted to go out  with him."

"Haha.. That Tiffany! I knew that she will always like him!"

Yoona heard that and she didn't feel very happy about it. "I will just like Siwon quietly. As long as I know, it is enough." She thought.

"You don't feel upset anymore?"

"I still feel upset but I don't feel that hurt like yesterday because I no longer have any feelings for him anymore. So don't tell anyone."

Taeyeon just nodded and felt more at ease.

Taeyeon POV

I am so happy! Yoona is finally alright. Anyway, I am shopping with Kangin now. Haha! He promised to pay for what I bought today so I am not going to hesitate buying that new dress Tiffany recommended me few days ago.

"Ya! Shortie, you better choose nice ones. I don't want to lose money for you to look even shorter." Kangin snorted.

"Ya! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Why is everybody saying that about me!

At night...

Tiffany POV

I want to scream right now! Right now! My dream came true! Lucky Jessica encouraged me to look for Siwon. My first date with him! I have been waiting for like years to get this chance! Jjamkanman... I am not dreaming right?

I slapped my cheeks. Ouch! But they feel so hot...

I pinched my arms. It is so painful but the happiness in me is overflowing. I don't care about how these bruises look ugly. I only know that I am really not dreaming!

I must go home and call Jessica about it! Keke...

But someone had to come andd ruin all my happiness... That babo Sungmin!

"I think there is someone annoying here!" I purposely angered him.

"Ya! You must have nothing better to do to pick a fight!" He said cooly.

"Is there something wrong with you?" I asked him. He is so wierd today. He did not get angry.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Why aren't you angry?"

"Please! I am not that dumb. Why did you argue with me? Because you want me to lose my temper and it amuses you isn't it? I won't let you!"

"Babo Sungmin is finally smart for today!" I laughed.

"A smart person won't waste time over an annoying girl!".

Anger rose in me. I feeel like punching that person now. "What?! Ya! You babo!" However, he already ran away. I can't chase after him in these heels.

"You just wait!" I mumbled quietly as I clenched my fist. "A smart girl won't lose her image over a jerk like you!" Then she cooled down and maintained her cool.

Siwon POV

Aargh! Why did Tiffany come to the cafe today? I wanted to bring Yoona out for fun but because of her, Yoona had to leave me! But why did she leave me? Does she hate me? I tell you all something, Tiffany is getting over board. Firstly, she kept hugging my arm. Secondly, she is always squealing right beside my ear and I think I am going deaf. Lastly, she pulled me everywhere until my arms hurt a lot.


Note: Hello! I am so happy that I did this chapter within an hour. I just had lots of ideas so I threw them all in.

Preview: Jongsica and Minyoon moment. Yoonwon moment too! plus a secret one that I don't want you all to know so much. ( something to do with Yoona).

Please subscribe and comment. I really want at least a subscriber and a commenter for this chapter...