Unhappy events recalling...

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

I really don't feel like going out. I am just going for the sake of Taeyeon and Siwon. I can't let them worry about me. I know I am not that happy like I pretended to but at least, by now, I don't feel that sad like what I felt 3 days ago. It is just a matter of time that agony will be relieved off me. At least, no matter how someone tries to upset me, I believe I am prepared for it, I can't go worse than that incident. Probably, going outside may make me feel more better than I am now. Leeteuk-ssi... I know I must forgive you one day. You seem... like the whole person changed totally. But not now... because I am not ready for it... maybe it is my pride, but I will let go off everything one day, sooner or later. I know Siwon is very angry at him, so I just hope that this incident will not hurt their friendship. I don't want to be the cause of all the unhappy things we are getting. If I feel much better, hope Taeyeon and Siwon will also forgive Leeteuk-ssi.

Things are getting blur in my eyes. That is when I realised my eyes are wet. I am crying. What should I do?! I don't want Siwon to see me in this pathetic state! I quickly wipe my eyes with my hands. I took a quick glance at him, he is driving so I turned a little to the window and face it. My thoughts just go active again...

I should think of happier stuff. Right. Minho! He, from an enemy, a person I abhar the most and most scared of became my new best friend who cares for me. I am no longer afraid of him. I don't care if he still likes me or not because I know he wouldn't dare to do it since he knows I will get angry. I will worry that later, maybe by then, he will like someone else? Anyway, he told me that his birthday is just next month! He told me that he will get his brother Jonghyun to organise her big party. He told me we are free to perform to make it a more enjoyable event. Taeyeon and Kangin can sing. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and me can dance, though I am a little scared but just try. Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany said they wanted to sing too so both brothers agreed. We even have to convince Seohyun to follow but she said no and ran to the toilet to avoid us. She really have a nice voice but she can't show it because of her shyness. I heard her sing 'Star star star' by SNSD secretly in the alley in school. I felt really surprised. Seohyun singing?! Minho said I will be in charge of the food aong with Taeyeon. He said he will invite our classmates and people we know in school. Jjamkanman! Leeteuk-ssi will be going?! I don't want to see him! But I can't tell Minho to not invite him. I would have to get an excuse but I don't think there will be any logical ones, especially when Minho is so smart that things can't get out of his eye. ...sigh... Why are all things leading to Leeteuk?! Can't I be happy for once? Really happy that I forget those awful events?

"Yoona! Let's go." Siwon said to me, waking me up from my sea of thoughts.

That was fast. My thoughts took up half the journey. I rubbed my eyes as sunlight rays entered it. That was what I hate. I was too absorbed in my thoughts that everything looks so bright and unclear after it.

Siwon is really strange these days. He visits me everyday and did so much for me. He also did the same last time but not as much as now. He visits me only occasionally, not counting the fact that I see him in school everyday so what I meant by visiting was that he came to my doorstep... I know... He probably worries that I am not getting over that hurtful obstacle. But... it seems that it already happened even before that. Maybe it is just my imagination.

"Yoona! Where do you want to go now? Eat at that Ice Cream Bar?" asked Siwon eagerly.

"Molla... Neh." I said. Ice creams as a snack. Maybe ok.

Normal POV

Siwon pulled Yoona into the Ice Cream Parlour. He walked in and looked for seats. He approached the seat nearer to the window as she followed behind him. He pulled out a seat for Yoona and smiled. She just smiled lightly though she did not feel like it.

That's right... Just continue smiling..." She thought silently.

He called for the waiter who walked towards them with 2 menus.

"May I take down your order?" He asked politely.

"Well, I heard about your new signature ice cream. May I know what's that?" Siwon asked while Yoona was staring at her menu.

"Oh, it's our brand new fresh low fat yoghurt ice cream, sir. It comes with different flavours..." He said while pointing for him to see them on the menu.

Yoona heard something familiar. She looked up. "Did he just say low fat ice cream? This place..." She thought with knitting brows, looking for the sign board. "Icy Creamy hut? Isnt that the shop I bought that ice cream for Leeteuk-ssi on that day? Can't they let me off this once?! Can I not be reminded of that jerk? Just for today?" She closed her eyes to calm herself down.

"Okay then. One bowl of low fat Strawberry yoghurt ice cream and another bowl of low fat milk yoghurt ice cream." He finally said.

After the waiter went away, he looked at Yoona but saw her painfully shaking her head slowly with tightly closed eyes.

"What's wrong? Yoona, is she okay?" He thought worriedly. "Yoona!" He nudged her.

Yoona realised what she was doing so she released her eyes and her tightened brows. "Nothing..." She assured him.

"I didn't even ask you what's wrong yet... Are you really okay?" He asked.

Yoona had the strong urge to cry but she tried to prevent her tears from dropping. She shook her head.

"Poor Yoona... Are you acting strong or are you really okay?" He thought, really wanted to ask but was afraid to remind her of the incident if she was really okay.

...

Both walked down along Han River. Looking at the scenery, it may look pretty, however, Yoona was overcomed with bitterness. This was the place that her heart broke by her first love. "Can I ever escape from this miserable state? Why when I am trying to recover from the hurt inflicted on me I had to remember how hurtful it was to go through that hateful experience? I don't want this, I hate this, I really wish that he wouldn't get into my life at all!" Yoona dropped a tear. She felt her wet eyes. "I can't be crying! I am Him Yoona! I am strong! I cannot afford to lose a single tear just for that person! I can't show my weakness to anyone." She then glance at Siwon who was still walking towards his car with a happy face. She didn't know why he was so happy. But it seemed that everytime she see his happy smile, her heart would melt and be warm.

...

Siwon POV

Ahhh... I feel so tired after the long day. Well... it is still time well spent. Better bath now... I am going to bath now.

"Ding dong... Ding dong ding dong..."

Who's that? I dragged my feet to the door to open the door. I pulled the door only to get a huge surprise.

"Tiffany? What are you doing here? It is already late. There is school tomorrow!" I asked with my mouth gaped open as she pushed me aside gently and strucked into the house.

I cannot have her in my house for now. I have my reasons.

To be continued on next chapter...

........................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sorry! I know I promised to update earlier but there is school and my grades aren't very nice to look at either. I will try to update soon, especially when it is school holiday now. I mean I try my best to update, not guaranteed. Thank you and do comment or subscribe.