Best friends

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

Hearing footsteps from behind me, I automatically turn my face and saw a familiar person walking pass me ... Eeteuk is the first name that came to mind. I don't know why but ever since yesterday, I have always been thinking of him. I just cannot control my smile that my mouth seem to stretch from one ear to another. My face feels hotter...

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon kind of asked with a sarcastic look, " Are you sick? Your face is quite red."

"I...I, of course I am okay. I am feeling even better than you." I assured her, not wanting her to know what happened to me.

Taeyeon than gave the I-am-not-going to believe-you look before we all proceed to the canteen stalls for food. I am hungry so I ran all the way there. I didn't regret running there not because I was the first to reach there. It was because I...

"Ouch!" We both yelled in pain together. You may already be wondering who is the other person. Eeteuk!  Our second bump! After that, I couldn't see his expression because I was so scared that I ran back to class.


In the classroom...

"Growl..."

I am so hungry! I was so nervous just now that I forgot to eat! What to do?

I whipped out my phone and sms Taeyeon.

To: Taeyeon unnie

From: Yoona :)

Please help me buy 2 packet of Kimchi rice with an egg! Very hungry now! Also, don't ask why I did not eat at the canteen. Please...

Gomawoyo!:)

 


 

After school...

Taeyeon POV

"Yoona isn't going with us since she is busy having her lunch," I told Kangin. Kangin is my best friend and we often partner each other during singing class.

"Okay! So where are we going? Arcade? Shopping for your clothes again?" He asked, always with that cold eyes. It was already friendly enough to him as he usually ignores other people who aren't his friends.

"I am not always like that! We are going to study today! Remember our Maths test tomorrow?"

" Are you sure?" He said whether to believe me or not. I may always go shopping but the Maths test is important. I can understand why people always see me as the not so hardworking type...

"Anyway, I am going to the studying corner to study so it is up to you if you want to follow me! Bye!" I left, saying these words purposely with a little anger.

I ran into the studying corner and settled down onto a table at a small corner of the room.

"Why didn't you slow down?" I heard his voice as he approaches it.