First day of school- Good or Bad?

What joke is this?

 

Eeteuk's POV

That girl ... why must she insist on making me eat! Does she know that I am trying to lose weight? How much I hate her! Actually, her cooking is nice, that is the reason I hate her! If I gain weight, I want my revenge!

 


Taeyeon POV

Ding dong ding dong...................................................

I answered the door.

"Taeyeon-ah! Where is Yoona?" Siwon asked. He is our childhood best friend, ever since we were very young.

"She is in the room! Yoona is very... never mind. You will know when you see her," I replied. I can't describe what Yoona is feeling right now because I can't be bothered. I am still not done with my assignment for tomorrow! It is more important than my sister right now! I am not free now! *stomp into her room*

Siwon POV

"Yoona!" As I got nearer the door, I heard a soft giggle. The nearer, the louder.

"Yoona!" I opened the door. Yoona seemed very wierd. I know she laughs the whole day but they are always very loud. She never giggled this soft.

"Yoona..." She didin't hear me, " Yoona!"

I saw her widened eyes, obviously she did not know that I was here.

"You didn't have to shout!" Yoona yelled back, still in shock.

What exactly happened to her?

 


The next day...

Yoona POV

"Taeyeon unnie, hurry! We are late! We are going to school, not a fashion show! You are so short that people can't see you so you don't have to be afraid of what to wear!" I screamed. I don't want to be late for school and get scolded by the professor!

"Wait a minute! I am coming soon!"

...

We quickly rushed out of the gate. I glanced over to my lime green watch. It is 7.30am now, suppose to reach there at 7.45am and now...

"Ouch! Ya! Who is it!" Someone bumped into me. I lift up my half-awake face and saw Eeteuk giving me a cold stare.

"Mianhaeyo! I didn't mean to yell at you!" I could feel my heart jumping out of my mouth, shocked that I screamed at Eeteuk without knowing it was him.

Eeteuk ignored me and just walked away.

"Are you okay? Hurry!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of her voice from a distance.

We ran to the bus stop to catch the bus.

"If I had known, I wouldn't have worn this limited edition white leather high heel shoe. How? Would it break?"

I didn't care because all I am thinking now is how to explain to my professor.

I wonder if Eeteuk is late too...

 


Lunch time came...

 

Taeyeon POV

It has been already 3 months ever since the last day of school and I did not even grow. Not even 1mm. I am furious. Someone new in school just called me a 'Shorty'. Is that nickname so nice that it had to fit me perfectly?

Yoona and me met with our close friends, Tiffany and Jessica. It has been a long time since I saw them and they seemed to grow taller, unlike me. So sad! :(

Tiffany was decked out in a diamond-sparkling dress with white diamond boots. She definitely lives up to her nickname, ' The Fashionista'!

Jessica is known for her icy character. She may be cold and shy on the outside but to tell you, after many years of friendship, I realised she is actually warm and kind on the inside. :) She just doesn't like to show it...

"Why are you two late? Where is Siwon oppa?" Tiffany asked.

"Not very sure, maybe the teacher is going to let him off late," Jessica replied, seemed to be annoyed that Tiffany keeps asking about Siwon oppa. Maybe Tiffany likes Siwon oppa? I am just guessing.

"Let's not wait for him! I am hungry!" I said, frustrated because of the hunger, placing both my warm hands onto my stomach to ease the hungriness. I didn't eat breakfast because of the rush to school!

"I am hungry too!" Yoona was also hungry, of course!

Yoona is the best eater and it is normal to see a few bowls of rice in front of her whenever eating. She can't survive without eating a meal so that is why she was so angry this morning wheen she didn't get to eat but no matter how much she ate, she doesn't seem to gain weight.Even if you put her into a container full of oil and fats, she won't get fat at all. Wierd. Best eater is the best cook too. I learned my cooking from her so I am her disciple with Siwon  who is also learning from her. Everyone loves her cooking, it is just Eeteuk-sshi doesn't appreciate her cooking work!

Just then we all saw Eeteuk-sshi walking past us. If you see Yoona's expression now, you will probably ask her if she is okay right now?

"Are you okay?" I asked her sarcastically, "Are you sick? Your face is so red."

"I..I.."