I hate myself...

What joke is this?

2 days later...

Jessica POV

Taeyeon and Tiffany as usual they went shopping again so Yoona and I have to go away from those shops. It is a torture seeing those girls making squeals while seeing their ideal bags... Luckily Yoona brought some snacks so we went to the garden to eat while waiting for them to finish shopping.

Yoona cooks really well. I always finish them up. Its only Tiffany that cannot eat them because she is on diet.

Jonghyun and Minho said they would be coming soon because they live nearby. Well, actually, there is something I am unsure of, Yoona and Minho always seemed to be very wierd. Yoona seemed to feel uncomfortable in front of Minho. He just always look at her like he is observing her or something. Aaargh... molla! Anyway, they aren't like that these days so maybe I shouldn't bother about it.

Let you all into a secret.... hmmm.... I like Jonghyun, I think. Not sure though but I am certain there is some wierd feeling whenever I see him, ever since I first saw him at the bus stop.

Normal POV

Jessica can't stop giggling at the thought of it. Yoona noticed her. "What's wrong?" She asked which maded Jessica stop to keep her poker face. She cannot let anyone know what she was thinking of.

At this moment, Minho and Jonghyun came. Jonghyun ran towards Jessica and started talking right away. "Seems that they can't be seperated for a second..." Yoona mumbled and giggled. Minho stopped to gaze at the girl. She was so pretty that until now, no matter how Yoona rejected him in fear, he never gave up and feelings unchanged. "Yoona... I won't change my statement. I still lke you no matter what, even if I have to wait for my whole life. I'm just happy enough for being close to you, a chance at least." He thought. He repeated that thinking for days without  changing.

Jonghyun POV

Jessica is such a funny and silly girl. I always feel so happy talking to her. Keke.... She just told me that her parents cooked my favourite dishes and invited me there. But I am not in that relationship with her so I don't know if it is okay to go to her house and meet her parents. She told me that she will give me a few days to decide since the dinner will only be on Saturday which is a week later. So should I go?

Minho POV

Yoona... why are you so sad these few days? I know she seems to look normal but when I paid attention to her, she will have this pale and sad look on her face but with someone around, she seemed to forcefully change her expression. Something must be bugging her...


Siwon POV

That jerk... I am holding this restless urge to confront him for 3 days already. I can't hold this anymore...

 


Note: Sorry for the short chapter but I am really busy these few days so I can only write until this far today. Continueing on the next chapter. Sorry but still continue to subscribe and comment. Every subscription and comment counts and they really motivate me to write more so please... :)

Preview:That secret I mentioned last chapter. (Hints in this chapter: very obvious) and Yoonwon and Yoonteuk moments...