Revenge (2)

What joke is this?

Normal POV

Yoona hugged Leeteuk tightly as she could. She knew her dream has come true but what she does not know was that Leeteuk is just playing a fool on her. To think that she was so happy about it.

"Great! My revenge is starting..." Leeteuk thought, but he didn't know what was happening to him. He felt a little guilty but just ignored it. "This person do not deserve my sympathy. She was the on who landed me in this state." He wondered childishly.

Yoona released the hug, wiping away her tears of joy, held her cheeks tightly to hide her blush. Leteuk just pretended too smile at her. "But don't tell anyone else!" He whispered to her. "Wae?" She asked.

"Nothing. It is just that it is too fast to announce to our friends." Yoona agreed.

Leeteuk brought Yoona out to look more real. "Where do you want to go now?" He asked. Yoona wanted to go tell Taeyeon at least but she was afrad that Leteuk would get angry with her so she just decided on the park nearby for ice cream.

When they reached the park, the girl just ran to the ice cream vendor to get her ice cream. Seeing her, he just couldn't stop himself from falling for her.  She took the 2 cups of ice cream then ran to him. "OPPA! I got the low fat milk flavoured ice cream, helps you to lose weight instead.  No sugar..." and then he interrupted her, "What did you just call me?"

"Just oppa. Anyway, we are together already right?" She asked, hoping that he would let her call him that. Leeteuk instead enjoyed her calling him that. "Well, just only when people are not around get it. I don't want the secret to spread out."

He spend his time talking to Yoona but he enjoyed those time he never felt that happy before. Time just seem to run so quickly that it became mid- afternoon. He promised her that he would bring her out to the Han River. He seemed to forget about his revenge plan and continued to have fun with her.

Just then, Siwon passed by them from the back. He saw Yoona's face and then Leeteuk's face. "What are they doing together? I thought he hates her?" He was curious so he hid behind the tree to see what was going on. He knew that Leeteuk must be up to something so he followed them to the place.

...

At the Han River...

Leeteuk knew this would not be the time to chat happily with her. It was time to reveal his joke. He stopped walking.

Yoona realised him. "Oppa? Wae?" She walked towards him.

"Don't call me Oppa anymore!" He whispered seriously and the voice kind of scare Yoona a little. "Wae? What's wrong?"

"Aniyo, what's wrong with you? Are you the type to get tricked easily?" He asked, smirking.

Yoona got confused. "What are you talking about?"

"April Fool's Day! I tricked you and you even believed me!" He looked at Yoona's reaction. She looked lost and worried.

"You tricked me?" She said weakly.

"Do you think I really like you? Fat chance. Never in my life will I like you a single bit!"

By this time, she knew what he meant. "How could you! You make me so happy, but now?" She sobbed quietly, letting her tears drop from her crystal clear eyes. The sight of her just make Leeteuk more guilty. He lifted up his arms to comfort her since she was too focused on crying and couldn't see what he was doing. "Leeteuk-ah! Get your arms off her! She deserves it, I should not feel anything for her!" He thought. He stomped away, leaving the girl to drop onto the floor, seeing him leave her. "Leeteuk..." She whispered and cried as she stuttered a little.

Meanwhile, the man behind the tree clenched his fist and hit the tree. He could not bear such a friend. He rushed to Yoona and hugged her tightly.

"Siwon? What... a...are you doing here?" She asked while sobbing. "Don't ask... just cry... Just promise me you won't cry after this..." He comforted her, patting her back. She hugged him back, continued to cry, her tears then dripped onto his shirt. Just then, both feel their hearts palpitating. The sound of it could be clearly heard. Dugeun Dugeun...

Meanwhile...

"Did I hurt her that badly?" Am I in the wrong? What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? Do I like her?" He thought. Will he apologise to her?

Note: Hurray! Finally the is over. Yoona is falling for Siwon and Leeteuk is falling for Yoona. The joke I meant in the title is actually the joke in this chapter.

Preview: Yoona avoiding Leeteuk. Yoonwon moments.

Comment and Subscribe please? :)