Ideal type

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

The next day after school...

Kangin, Siwon, Taeyeon unnie and I went to the nearby pizza shop for lunch. I was so hungry... again.

"Let's sit at the bar top table!" I said excitedly.  I liked the pizza they sold from that shop, especially the hawaiian pizza, piping hot.

...

"Let's order the food! Waitress!" Taeyeon unnie called out.

I started hearing the names of the delicious food. Growll.....

We ordered many food and drinks that I don't think even need to eat dinner.

While waiting for the food...

"The test coming is going to be so stressful," Kangin complained.

"Exactly. Yoona-ah, you don't have to worry at all. You can easily get good marks even if you don't revise..." Unnie then pat my head.

"What about a chalet trip after the tests so it can motivate us to work harder?"

It was a good idea! At least, all of us won't feel so stressed out.

"We will choose who we want to invite okay?" We all agreed...

...

The food finally came! My first instinct is to get my hands onto the pizza and put cheese onto it and them eat it! So yummy. The juice of the ham just flow into our whole mouth and I can sacrifice my computer for the pizza...

 


 

Siwon POV

At night...

On a phone conversation with Eeteuk...

SW: "Hey hyung! Want to join my friends and I to a chalet trip after the tests."

ET: "Why not? Of course I will go. I love meeting new friends!"

SW: "Okay! We will be having a big party but don't worry, most of the food are low fat or vegetables and fruits so you can eat all you can!"

ET: "Really? Gomawoyo! You understand me best, not like some people out there!"

SW: " You mean who?"

ET: " My new neighbour! They are so annoying, always attracting me with food! How I hate them!"

SW: " They must be in the wrong to offend my best friend!"

An incoming call comes...

SW: " Oh mianhae, an incoming call. Bye!"

ET: " Bye!"

Switched the converstion with Yoona...

Y: "Annyeong oppa!"

SW: "Annyeong! Wae?"

Y: " Did you invite anyone yet? I wanted to invite my neighbour but I am afraid he will reject me so I don't dare to ask."

SW: "Who is the person who will reject our beautiful Goddess Yoong?"

Y: " Never mind. You?"

SW: "Oh, my friend!"

Y: " Oppa, let me tell you something. I think I saw Taeyeon unnie and Kangin share a cup of ice cream just now at the pizza shop! I didn't want to tll you just now as I was afraid they may hear us."

SW: "That is good. Taeyeon is a good girl so I have always thought Kangin likes Taeyeon even he is very cold. I am sure Taeyeon will melt his heart."

Y: "What is your ideal type?"

SW: (shocked) " Umm... Pretty, kind ,lovely, mature, smart and cute?"

Y: " That is so normal. Everyone's ideal type is like the same as yours! Nothing special! Mine is being cool and manly. Very close to me."

SW: " Yours is also that normal!"

I could sense Yoona being angry as she slammed the phone without saying goodbye.

I am sure Yoona was talking about me! I am cool, manly and is close to her! I don't know if she got the hint, my ideal type is her.

 


 

Yoona POV

My ideal type is Eeteuk-sshi. Cool, manly and close to me as my neighbour next door! I love challenges. I know he finds me annoying now but if one day, I manage to make him like me, it will be a challenge! Siwon's ideal type must be Tiffany! She is kind, lovely, cute and smart! Such a matching couple, Sifany! I knew Tiffany had always liked Siwon, the way she treats him! :)

 


 

Next day...

Today is a Saturday! No school! I decided to got to the market to buy the ingredients for preparing our brunch (Breakfast + lunch).

It is a breezy morning at 7pm in the morning. Not so sunny yet so it is a good time for a morning jog. I started jogging on the pavement while listening  to SNSD's Run Devil Run on my earphone. Taeyeon Unnie and I are huge fans of SNSD! I have almost all of their songs in my phone, solo or group. You better run run run run run...

...

I have nothing to think of so I randomly thought of Eeteuk and suddenly, being too occupied in my thoughts, a person knocked me down while he was skating so I fell! He just did a hit and run! No conscience to help someone who fell because of him.

Wait a minute... He looks like... Oh no! I picked myself up and ran all the way back home!

...

I quickly opened the door and ran into the house. I was sweating all over.

Taeyeon unnie was sitting on the sofa, watching television. "Yoona-ah, why did you come back empty- handed? Where are the food? Why are you sweating?"

"Unnie, I saw him, I saw him!"

" What are you talking about?"

He isn't a normal person, he is a very wierd person. The person I was very scared of ever since high school...


Hello! Please continue to subscribe, comment and view this fanfic. I think the next few chapters will be very exciting and you will know what I am talking about if you read this chapter. Who exactly is that mysterious person Yoona met? Love suspense!