Valentines Day (2)

What joke is this?

Siwon POV

I got ready, put on my wedding dinner suit and went into the car. I can't wait to see Yoona...

I soon reached Yoona's house. I got nervous, my sweaty palms pressed the doorbell. Will Yoona accept me? But I don't know if I dare to say it because Yoona is already opening the door and I feel like fainting from the pressure.

"Siwon-ah! Jjamkanman! I am not done yet." She went back into the house, signalling Siwon to come in. Yoona went to her room to change. I sat on the sofa. It seems Taeyeon is not back. Luckily she is not here, or else she will definitely remind Yoona that it is Valentines Day today and tell her the reason why I asked Yoona out. My heart beating faster, waiting for beautiful Yoona to come out.

Thee door creaked open. Her long legs appeared followed by her face. She seems so glittering. I..I...

"Siwon-ah! We can go now!" Yoona said as she took her handbag and walked towards me.

"Okay!" I replied.

Yoona POV

I wonder why he asked me out. I guess he must have felt lonely on Valentines Day beccause no one asked him for a date so he came for me. I really feel like eating pizza... I should ask them along too! Siwon will have lots of friends to play with! I went to text Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica. Omo! They replied.

To: Yoong

From: Shikshin Sooyoung

You are inviting us? Is there food? If there is, I will go!

To: Yoong

From: Taenggoo

Okay! Anyway, I am bored...

To: Yoong

From: Fany fany Tiffany

You mean Siwon is there? I am going. Wait for me...

To: Yoong

From: Sunny

I love outings! Count me in!

To: Yoong

From: Ice Princess (Jessica)

I don't know but I think I am going...

Jessica better come out. She mustn't be so shy...

We sat into Siwon's car. He sat in front but I should be polite so I sat beside him in the front seat. We will watch the movie first.

In the car...

"Yoona, where do you want to eat later?" He asked me.

"Pizza?" I suggested, hoping he will agree.

"Okay!" He agreed!

At the movies...

"Siwon! I found the seat!" I yelled out, holding the tickets. Siwon and I sat down. We ate our popcorn while I kept peeping at Siwon because he seemed to keep staring at me. What's wrong with him?

Normal POV

Siwon is dazzled by Yoona. Her eyes twinkled in the dark room, earning glances from him. His heart thumping loudly. "Why do you have to be so pretty? Why do I love you? You don't even have any feelings for me...Yoona...When will you accept my love for you?" Siwon thought, then frowned. He noticed Yoona keep looking at him confusingly so he tried to focus on the screen, not on her. Yoona looked back onto the screen and he turned to her again. "I guess I should confess later, after the movie..." Siwon decided. Both continued watching the movie.

After the movie...

Yoona walked out of the movie theatre with Siwon. When they got to a quiet place, no one around, he stopped walking. Yoona was confused and turned to face him. "Why are you stopping?" she asked. Her voice made Siwon trembled with anxiousness. He was sweating profusely. His heart beating twice as before. He took a deep breath and stared deep into her eyes. "Siwon! You can do it! You must get Yoona!" He quietly reminded himself. Yoona was feeling so wierd. "Why does he keep staring at me? Is there something wrong with me?" She thought. He slowly put his hand on her shoulders and gripped her closely. "I...I "

Yoona still didn't know what happened. She just confusingly look at him to see what will happen next so she knows what he is trying to do. "I..Can I..." His face slowly approached hers as he speak.

Note: I know its short but it will take a longer time to create a longer one so I will just make do with this so you all can read it faster. Next chapter preview...

Will Siwon confess to her successfully and will she accept? What is the new surprise at school she did not expect? What is Eeteuk revenge plan on Yoona after all? Remember to catch up for the latest chapter of "What joke is this?"...