There goes my confession...

What joke is this?

Normal POV

Yoona felt a little wierd, feeling that Siwon wanted to say something to her. Siwon felt so jittery and nervous, having to confess to his long time crush. "I...can I be your..." he said, pausing for a little while to take a deep breath before saying the next word. Yoona still did not get what he was trying to say or what to expect. She just kept worrying about Siwon whose body kept going closer to hers. Siwon blushed at the sight of Yoona staring at him confused. He opened his mouth to say it but suddenly, footsteps  were heard. Yoona backed away from him, blushing because of their distance between each other.

Siwon had no choice but to let her go, sighing in disappointment. "Why do they have to come at this moment?" His heart palpitating so fast early on because of the confession but now, it is because of deep disappointment. He anticipated the confession for so long but the chance was already gone. Voices were heard, shadows apeeared on the wall, making him feel even more upset. Yoona was still eager to know what Siwon was trying to say but now her focus was on the people coming, are they her friends or not.

A familiar figure appeared in front of them. She was Taeyeon, her closest cousin. "Taeyeon-ah! We are here!" She shouted at the girl who kept looking around for Yoona. Taeyeon signaled the rest to come towards Yoona and Siwon. Tiffany came and saw both so close together. She felt a tingue of jealousy to see her childhood crush, her beloved Siwon oppa, so close to her best friend. Without thinking further, she ran to him, open her arms to hug his arms tightly. "Siwon Oppa! Where are we going later? Fany is hungry! Pizza?" She tried saying cutely in the third person view. Sunny just showed her hands rubbing onto her stomach to show how hungry she was. Sooyoung whined continously after hearing Tiffany's words. "I am hungry!" She started chanting. "Since when were you not hungry?" Jessica complained while everyone else laughed. Siwon took a glance of Yoona, feeling so umconfortable with Tiffany so near him. He saw Yoona laughing away like the rest. He just counted himself as unlucky. "Hope I can have a chance to do it again..." He thought, then tried cheering himself up by forcing out a fake smile to responding to the girls' jokes.

The next day...

It was a school day again. Taeyeon and Yoona yawned again and again during class because of the time they came back home from the Valentines 'date' yesterday. Finally, the bell rang. It was recess time! Yoona and Taeyeon happily ran out to the canteen. Everyone could guess that Sooyoung was already eating at the canteen by the time the other girls reached the canteen. The way she was stuffing herself with food can reallly irritate everyone. They got their food and sat down to eat.

 

Not long, 2 new students walked past their table and they caught Yoona and Jessica's attention. "Minho?" Yoona mumbled in shock. Jessica saw Jonghyun, who was the one whom she met at the bus stop. Minho happened to see Yoona and felt really unexpected yet happy. "Yoona?" He smiled at her. Taeyeon found out what was happening and looked really worried. How is Yoona going to tackle with Minho's fate statement? She really wish she could get out of this state of shock. Luckily, the other girls left to return their plates. The only girls left at the table were Jessica, Taeyeon and Yoona. Jessica ran up to Jonghyun and chat since they already met each other. Taeyeon was worried the secret would be exposed if Minho is here. "Taeyeon? You are here too? We are studying in the same school." Minho continued, still surprised, "It has been a long time since I last saw you and you already grow so much prettier." Minho said to Yoona, trying to make get the hint that it was fate that brought them together. Yoona did not want to but she had to do it. She pulled Minho to the alley, hoping no one would discover them.

Yoona, of course, is shivering with fear. The day finally came, the day that she did not want it to come. Minho got closer to her. "Do you remember what I said to you few years ago?" Minho asked eagerly yet in a seductive manner. Yoona's eyes glittered with tears and thought,"How can I not remember it?" "N...no." She lied.

"Are you trying to act like you don't know? I said that if one day after we left high school, we see each other, I will take it that it was fate that pulled us together..."Minho umpatiently shouted at her, leaving Yoona bowing her head to hide her nervousness and embarrassment. "I...I don't know what it... meant," Yoona stuttered. Minho gripped her tightly at her arms. This time, Taeyeon was not there to save her since she thought Minho had changed his temper. His temper did change but not his love for Yoona.

"Minho!" Yoona finally cried out as he kissed her neck. He looked at her, feeling all so sad that Yoona was hurt but he was also hurt by the fact Yoona hated and scared of him. He knew that it would be hard for Yoona to like him but all he wanted was Yoona, even it meant being close to her, just that, Yoona did not even want him to be his friend. His heart yearned for more than friends but he would be happy enough. He thinks that since he is trying, why not try to make Yoona his girl. Yoona stared at him, her eyes pleading him to stop. Yoona cried silently as he continued. She knew it was going to happen again but who would save her this time? Minho's heart palpitating very quickly, in rhythm with the rate he is kissing Yoona. Yoona tried to use her arms to push Minho away but was too weak for Minho. She screamed louder but he was afraid that people know what they are doing so he stopped her by kissing her on the lips. Yoona cried hardly this time round. Her first kiss taken by her enemy, not her crush. She used her legs to kick his legs. Minho still did not feel anything. Minho, however, pushed her to the ground, hugging her tightly. Yoona really regretted pulling him there. He was trying to take off Yoona's jacket but she pushed his hands away.

Lucky Yoona, her saviour was finally here, Siwon. He saw them, hurt that Yoona was getting by someone else. He must do something before it happens. "Yoona!" He yelled. Yoona, with her teary eyes stared at the person. She was too happy to say anything, Siwon saving her. Minho looked back. "Siwon?" "Minho? What are you doing here? What are you doing to Yoona?" Siwon asked angrily. He walked towards Minho and gave him a punch on his cheeks. He covered them in pain and ran away. Siwon ran to Yoona, using his hands to hold her face. "You okay?" He looked at  Yoona, hurting him so badly that she was so weak now. Just then, Taeyeon who walk past saw her cousin. "Yoona! What did that jerk do to you?"

Siwon seemed so confused. "Taeyeon? You knew what happened?" He asked, thinking how would she know that Yoona was by Minho. They brought Yoona to the medical care room to treat her bruises and calm her down. Siwon insisted on wanting to know what happened, why Minho did that to her.

After telling him what happened, his fist curled up and hit them against the wall. "Minho!" He then charged out towards the door but both girls stopped him. "Never mind." Yoona sobbed. "I will avenge you, Yoona! I will one day." He swore.

After Yoona was brought home by Taeyeon, Siwon went to the canteen to lie to them, "Yoona isn't feeling well so she went home with Taeyeon". The rest just sulked. "It is boring without them!" Sunny complained.

At night,

Minho found out Yoona's number from his new friends in school. He called her up.

MH: Yoona?

Y: Yoboseyo?

MH: I am Minho.

Yoona was about to put down the phone.

MH: Jjamkanman! I am just sorry for what I did earlier on. I just couldn't control myself! *sobbing*

Y: (Feeling pitiful for him) But...

MH: I know you won't accept me now. I know a friendship takes time. Can you just treat me normally, gradually?"

Yoona thought for a while.

Y: Araso...

For the next few weeks, the relationship between Minho and Yoona became better though he still likes her a lot. He was smarter this time. He wanted to be her most trusted friend before persueing her.

Eeteuk's 'hatred' towards Yoona still the same but maybe he unconciously liked Yoona. Still thinking of how to take revenge on Yoona.

Siwon still thinking how to confess to her. Tiffany still fantasising over him but kept quarelling with Sungmin everyday.

Taeyeon and Kangin still friends though. *sad*

Jessica and Jonghyun became close friends.

A day before April...


Note: Thank you for all subscribers and commenters. Really love your comments. To those who managed to guess Yoona's friends ruined the confession, you are so smart, I didn't expect anyone to guess that out! Continue to subscribe and comment! Thanks! :) and if you see any spelling mistakes, please comment so I can change. I was too excited writing and i probably didn't press the keys hard enough for the words to be typed out. Sorry! :) 

Preview: Revenge plan happening. Yoona's feelings?