My email to you

What joke is this?

Taeyeon POV

Oh no! I totally forgot about his heart problems...

" Why didn't you wait for me?" I could really seeing him panting very hard and sweat dripping down his face.

"Mianhaeyo! I totally forgot you can't run!" I deeply apologised and felt really guilty and what if something did happen to him? Faint maybe? I am not joking. When we were in high school 5 years ago, I only knew about his heart disease ever since I was very young but I didn't really know what the illness was all about except that it had something to do with the heart until one day ( He didn't like to talk about the illness) , we were running in the rain after school as we forgot our umbrellas. As we ran, his speed slowed down and suddenly fainted and I was definitely shocked stiff. He would always remember not to run except for that occasion, I also don't know why. I had to send him to the hospital and then he was hospitalised. His parents weren't in Korea at that time too so I had to actually take care of him when he was hospitalised and even after that for sometime. The doctor told me he had heart problems that did not allow him to run much and to learn how to take care of him, I even had to learn how to handle an attack situation on the spot like giving him some medicine and what type of food he should eat. After that, I started to be careful not to let him run. For the incident that happened earlier, I did not think that Kangin oppa would run after me. I am really so guilty...

He sat on the chair and tried to calm down. I gave him a piece of tissue to wipe his face.]

"Are you really okay? Do you want to go home?"

" No... need. It isn't... that... bad," he replied with pauses to breathe.

I hurriedly rush to the water machine and pour out some warm water. He took it and gulped it down.

"Mianhaeyo," My friend cannot be like this, I don't know why but I can help but feel very guilty even he had already feel better minutes later.

30 minutes later...

"I am already okay! Don't be so annoying!"

"I know but just to make sure you are really okay."

When I was done talking, he already put on his earphones to listen songs while studying. It was so loud that I could even hear him listening to SNSD's Hoot. Am I that overboard?

 


Kangin POV

Taengoo is so noisy that I can't concentrate on my Maths revision. She soon revised and stop disturbing me already. Hurray!

...

"How do you do this Maths question?" she asked. I turned my head over to her paper and just told her the methods.

"... Do you understand?"

"Errrr.... Yes."

I know she is lying but what can I do. I can just pretend that I didn't know that she didn't really know how to do. Keke...:)

2 hours later...

"Finally, done!" I was so happy! I feel so confident. I am going to ace that test with flying colours!

"You are done but I am not done," Taeyeon cried!

"That was why I told you to revise your work and not care about me! Never mind, you can bring home to study. You deserve it if you cannot play your computer tonight!"

She stuck her tongue out and I just pinched her cheeks. She winced it pain. " It hurts!" She then alerted everyone in the room and they all stared at her. " Your fault that everyone is looking at us! Let's go!" She told me. I rolled my eyes and I think she saw me doing it but she pretended not to know. So fake! That's why I like her, her lively, cheerful and playful character and yet, she can be mature at times...

 


Jessica POV

It was raining... I quickly took out my cute Hello Kitty umbrella and opened it up. I didn't really like using it but that was the umbrella I had. It was given by Taeyeon for my 19th birthday present and she said it was to commemorate me becoming an adult. An adult and yet she gave me a childish umbrella. She told me to use it until it gets spoiled. She also only allows me to use that umbrella and once in a while, she will check my bag to see if I bring it along with me. I really wanted to tear it apart and say a cat damaged my umbrella but I know it will disappoint my best friend Taengoo so maybe I am stuck to the umbrella for my whole life. :(

I covered myself with the umbrella and ran all the way to the bus stop.

It was so slippery.."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I slipped.

A pair of hands supported my back and still shocked, I got up slowly. It was a very tall man and I turned towards him. I hurriedly picked up my umbrella for shelter. Arghhh... I already got a little wet.

"Gomawoyo!"

"You are welcome. I ...," And then, he seemed to want to introduce himself but he ran towards an approaching bus and got on.

What a pity I didn't get to know his name...

 


Yoona POV

 

 I am sitting at the desk, staring at the computer. I am already changed into my pink pyjamas. It was already 10pm and he still didn't reply...

*Flashback *

(3.30pm)

After that sumptious lunch I just ate, I was so full that I couldn't even walk properly.

I finally approached my door after that long struggle just to get back home. Suddenly, I lost my balance and fell with my head landing on Eeteuk-sshi's doorbell.

Ding dong ding dong........................

Oh my... I accidentally pressed the door for nothing. I cannot make him open the door without anything important to say to him...

Suddenly, he opened the door. Eeteuk gave me a stare before he started saying, " What are you doing here? Anything to tell me? If not, I am not free and I don't have time to entertain you!"

Why is he behaving like that? Never mind about that! I had to make up something to lie Eeteuk-sshi.

"Ummm... since we are in the same school, it is ummmm.... better to have each other emails and telephone numbers so we can call each other, okay?"

We exchanged emails and numbers and I could see how annoyed he was. Anyway, I don't care, I am sure that I will make him change his attitude towards Taeyeon unnie and me.

*Eeteuk slams the door*

I went back home. I did not regret pressing that doorbell since I managed to get his email. I am going to email him!

I ran into my room and on the computer. " Computer, if you hurry up and get switched on, I will promise you give you a new polish tomorrow! Please!"

It got switched on and I hurried to email him.

From: Yoong

To: Eeteuk

Annyeong! It is me emailing you for the first time! .................................................................................................................................................I wish you can give me a quick reply! Gomawoyo!

*End of flashback*

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It had already been 6 hours already and he did not reply. Maybe he is busy.

"Yoona-ah! Did you revise your Maths already? You should be the first in class for Maths like last year!" Taeyeon said as she entered my room.

I quickly minimize the email window.

"What is that you are closing?" She looked at me with suspicion in her eyes.

"Taeyeon unnie, it is nothing," I tried to smile as wide as I could.

"Get lost! You just don't want me to see it?" She elbowed me away from my computer.

"Unnie, no!"

However, it is already too late. She saw what I wrote to Eeteuk-sshi and she laughed out loud. I got embarrased that I wanted to hide in the toilet.

"Yoona- ah, this is the first time I see you write such a letter! Haha... ," then she came near me," Do you like Eeteuk-sshi?"

What is she talking about? " O..Of course, not!"

I quickly ran to the toilet to hide. I can hear Taeyeon unnie's laughter from outside. How embarrasing!

 


 

Eeteuk POV

I opened my email and I saw one email that outstood the rest to me. Yoong? Is it Yoona-sshi? Why is she so annoying?

I opened the email message and read it. The first thing after reading it was to press the delete button immediately. I can't let her email take up my email space!

Ever since yesterday, I had already ate many things as the lunchbox Yoona-sshi gave me made me feel tempted to eat more at every meal. I can already estimate the number of kilograms I am going to gain. I hate Yoona-sshi....

 


hello! Please like this story and do subscibe and comment or at least view this story. Thank you very much. Who did Jessica meet? How will Eeteuk treat Yoona? Read the latest updates. :)