You... you like Yoona?

What joke is this?

Siwon POV

Leeteuk, you better get prepared... I won't let you off. I can't bear this anymore. I keep thinking of Yoona being hurt by him and I hate being tortured by bearing this feeling. I am angry. For once in my life, I will let my feelings off me...

Meanwhile...

Normal POV

Leeteuk was at his living room, laying on the sofa, thinking of his new crush. "Yoona-ssi, if only I could turn back in time after realising this feeling, you would have been mine..." He thought as he stared into space.

A gush of guilt rushed over. He knew that what he did was wrong. He really wanted to 'restart' everything and get rid of this guilt. "I don't mind doing anything just to get you back. Just call me a babo or something, at least let me know if your heart is still mine?" He thought again.

A loud bang on the door woke him up. "Who's that?" He yelled loudly.

"YA! PARK JUNG SOO! OPEN THE DOOR!" yelled back the angry Siwon, ready to barge in. He could not hold this sudden urge to just hit him, do everything to get him explaining why he did that to Yoona.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled. He opened the door but what faced him was the red faced Siwon who threw a punch onto him. Leeteuk was thrown onto the floor as he covered his red cheeks in pain.

"Si...Siwon-ah? Wa..wae?" He stuttered in great shock.

"Don't you know? Aren't you very smart? Can't you even guess why I'm doing this?!" Siwon said sarcastically back at him.

"What'd you mean?"

"Yoona..."

"Yoona-ssi? What?" He asked confused.

"You have no right to call her name! Do you how much you hurt you caused upon her?" Siwon screamed at him while squeezing his eyes, tears slowly drop.

Leeteuk thought for a few seconds. No words came out of his mouth, which is left open to absorb the shock. He fnally knew what Siwon was thinking. He stared at him to see his reaction. He saw his best  friend get all .this emotion, over a girl. "Could it be... could it be that he likes her?" He thought.

"Siwon... I know I am in the wrong so just scold me," He lowered his head, embarassed of his actions few days ago.

"Wae?! Why to Yoona?! Your guilt now won't relieve her of the wound she got from you! I know you hate her but do you have to go to that extent of ruining her just like that. Don't you know her friends will worry for her? She's so hurt but did not even dare to tell anyone other than me and Taeyeon. She may seem to use the excuse of not wanting to be laughed at by others but in real fact, I can tell that she actually wants to give you a chance. Maybe, she did not even know her own real purpose of doing that. She really likes you. You can see how much she hates you, isn't it? Do you know that the greater the love towards someone, the more she hates him?!"

The dumbfounded Leeteuk just cried. "What if I say... I like Yoona-ssi..."


Meanwhile...

Yoona POV

I am so tired. Taeyeon actually had to drag me to every shop at the shopping mall.

"Taeyeon-ah... I really regret going out with you. You said you would bring me out to cheer me up but I feel even worse. You said it was an outing and I thought it was just an oridinary picnic outing and it actually turned from the park to the shopping centre." Yoona said jokingly.

"You know I can't survive without going shopping at least once a day..."

Taeyeon noticed Yoona standing outside Leeteuk's house. "Just forget this person... You can't hurt yourself like this..."

"Aniyo... I am not sad anymore." She insisted.

Taeyeon did not want to remind her anymore of these things so she just ignored it and both entered the house.

"I'm not going to have any feelings for this ungrateful person, not anymore..."

She heard  some voices from inside but quickly deduces that they came from probably his television.


"You...you like Yoona?" Siwon did not expect his friend to like his crush.

Leeteuk stared at him, noticing his shock. "I know I have hurt her but I will try my best to treat her better. Trust me, hyung."

Siwon could not understand why he was saying that.

"I can't. Mianhae. Because I... like Yoona too..." Siwon glanced at him. His face was turning even sadder or uncomfortable.

"So you better know what to do. You won't want her hurt again. You have no right to like her..." Siwon did not want to see his friend that moment and wanted to fix his feelings first. He headed to the door but...

"Who says so? I will be sincere towards her. I will make up for the hurt I caused upon her. Let's compete."


Note: Hello. Mianhaeyo. I really was too busy these days so this is the latest chapter after more than a week hiatus. Really sorry. But how's it? I spend the free time in my hiatus duration to plan for this chapter. Finally, they know each other's love rivals and their own feelings toward Yoona. 

Preview: Yoonwon moment after the arguement with Leeteuk. Sungfany moment and a little Sifany. Jongsica too.

Please comment. Not many commenters from the previous chapter. But quite elated about the no. of subscribers I have now...

Really thank you for your support.