Neighbour ( I am this friendly) part 2

What joke is this?

Yoona's POV

"Who is it?" I heard his voice. I am nervous. Not because I  am scared of the person inside, I was thinking how to impress him.

"Yoona-ah,  do I look good enough? Tall enough?" Taeyeon unnie is so hilarious...

Just then, we heard the door open. "Who are you?"

We turned around. A strong looking man, glittering eyes were staring at me, his smile... only one word to describe it... Beautiful...

"Am I that short that you can't see me?" Taeyeon sobbed, breaking our stares.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were here?" he apologised.

"I want to cry!!!"

"Anyway, who are you two?"

" We are your new neighbours, I am Im Yoona and she is my cousin, Kim Taeyeon. May I know what is your name?" I asked KINDLY AND FRIENDLY.

"I am Eeteuk," he replied.

"If you need anything, just tell us! I may be short and small but my generosity is bigger than at least yours!" Taeyeon smiled and then I quickly took the breakfast box and gave it to him.

" Thank you for being such a good neighbour. We would like to give you some of my specially made dishes to you!" I said to him with pride and honour, someone so handsome to eat my food!

Eeteuk POV

Yoona-sshi wants me to eat her food?

"Mwoh?" I was shocked. I saw her open that box. That smell... why does it have to be that tempting?! I want to eat but I can't. (I am on diet!)

"Eeteuk-sshi, eat them right now. They won't taste nice if they are cold," Yoona smiled at me.

Of course I know that but I am on A DIET! However, I can't seem to control my hands. They are heading to the box, oh no, it is holding one piece of kimbap and it is approaching my mouth with that KIMBAP! The juice of the carrot and egg is escaping into my mouth. I ate a kimbap! Oh dear, I have gained weight! All because of that Yoona!

"Eeteuk-sshi, is it nice?" Taeyeon-sshi asked with her eyes wide open.

It admit it is nice but I can't possibly say it is nice to someone who just ruined my diet plan.

" It's okay, so-so," I replied. I could already see Yoona's happy face showing. Her face is just illuminating with light. She really looks so... Wait, I can't like her! She spoiled my diet plan! I should hate her.

"How could you just say okay to Yoona's cooking? She can cook very well and you are lucky to taste them. Some people did't even get a chance to try them, okay? She doesn't cook just for anyone! I have already lost all my respect for YOU!" Taeyeon yelled at the top of her voice. Just be careful she doesn't lose her voice after this. Yoona seemed very shocked...

 


Taeyeon POV

"How could you say that! I am just happy that it can be eaten by someone so grand like him..." She yelled and then suddenly blushed like a pink flower.

" Yoona-ah, do you like him?" I asked, really, I could see her giggle and then run all the way to her room.

 


Part 2 done! I will try to update whenever I can on the computer, okay? Please do comment... It will be appreciated. I will be happy to read comments, anything, even if it is something bad because I will at least know there are people reading!:)

(I wanted to add pictures of Yoonteuk but I don't know how so too bad)