Revenge (1)

What joke is this?

Eeteuk POV

I took few weeks just for this revenge plan. Yoona likes me, right? I shall use that for my plan. I should play with her, serves her right for making me put on weight and being so annoying. Because of her, I dieted a month for nothing, so torturing for me and yet so easily put on weight. I must do something to hurt her feelings. Right! Tomorrow, it is April Fools Day! I can do it tomorrow. I will make sure Yoona gets hurt or something.

Yoona POV

I just came back from revision with Minho. He isn't that scary anymore. Maybe I am starting to feel more comfortable with him like my friend. I don't know if he still likes me but I know he won't torture me anymore. I walked past Eeteuk's house. He is still my crush until now. He always treat me so coldly but I know I will move him one day. *Innocent?*

The next day...

Normal POV

Eeteuk happily stepped out of his house, wearing a nice suit. "Im Yoona... I must make sure you suffer." He thought cunningly. Deep in his heart, he felt a little confusion. He unconciously fell for Yoona and to such a thing to her, he will also unconciously hate what he is doing. However, nothing can stop Eeteuk if he wants to accomplish something. He also felt a little nervous, thinking how Yoona will react to his 'confession'. He approached Yoona's doorstep. He saw 2 pairs of shoes outside the house so he knew Taeyeon was in there as well. He did not want anyone to know about this in case his reputation goes down the drain. He rang the doorbell. Yoona opened the door. "Luckily, it is Yoona, not Taeyeon." He thought. He changed into his I- am going-to-confess, nervous expression and said, " Yoona-ssi, do you mind if you go into my house? I need to tell you something." Yoona obviously felt confused but she will never reject her crush. She agreed, not knowing what is going to happen next. She wore her shoe and followed him to his home.

Yoona looked around the small and compact living room that is messed with snack packets left open. The room smells but she also managed to detect a nice scent, seems like it was from flowers. Eeteuk then started his sppech that he prepared.

Eeteuk slowly approached her, staring deeply into her eyes. Yoona, mesmerised, also stared at him. It was only then he took notice of her beautiful, glittering eyes and her flawless beauty. He woke himself up to continue his speech. He slowly put his hands on her shoulders, making Yoona shocked yet shy and nervous. Her heart is palpitating quickly. She blushed and lowered her head. Eeteuk was also feeling the same but he just ignored his feelings. "Yoona-ssi... Saranghaeyo..." Eeteuk said softly. He wasn't the type that could act well but somehow, he managed to do so. Maybe this isn't acting at all, it is his true feelings. "Eeteuk-ssi, what are you talking about?" asked Yoona. She was waiting for this moment but since she wasn't used to him speaking so friendly to her, she didn't feel very comfortable. Yoona, however, just blushed even more when he said those words. Eeteuk then saw that his plan seemed to work so he continued.  "You like me, right? I.. I fell for you ever since from the chalet trip." He then thought, "But I scolded her there, she would not believe that." "Umm... Yeah! You know why I told you off at the trip? I did that because I used to hate you so much that I didn't believe that I fell for you so I scolded  you to 'awaken' myself up. But I just can't get away from you. I keep thinking of you." Eeteuk found out that he said them unconsiously without thinking. "Why did I say that?" He thought, didn't know that what he said was actually deep right from his heart, his real feelings. Yoona's tears dripped from her eyes. She was touched by his speech. She couldn't hold herself anymore. She opened her arms and hugged him tightly.

Note: I know it is very short but I really want to post this chapter because I really haven't thought of what to write after Eeteuk's confession. I will just let that be a surprise. Thank you and comment! :)