What can I do to get you...

What joke is this?

Normal POV

There went Siwon, out of his best friend's house. Maybe they aren't anymore. They were rivals. For that, Siwon has to  make the first move, especially when Leeteuk is staying next to Yoona and could see her anytime.

He approached Yoona's door when she opened the door. "Siwon-ah, you are here," She said as she smiled gently.

Siwon shivered. "What should I do?" He thought deep in his mind, "Should I start by confessing or ask her out?"

Yoona stared wierdly at the dreaming Siwon. "What's wrong with him?" She mumbled.

"Siwon..." She said.

No answer...

"Siwon." Still no answer.

"Siwon!" She yelled, 'waking' him up from his thoughts.

He looked at her and saw a faint smile on her face. "Maybe this isn't the time to confess... She just got rejected and haven't got over him yet. Maybe later..." He thought.

"Yoona... Are you free?" He started out, hoping for her answer to be 'yes'. He squeezed hs eyes, waiting.

"N...neh. Wae?" She asked surprised.

"Now think! Siwon, just think! What excuse should I say? Why must she ask?" He asked himself as he scratch his head.

"Umm... Well.... I just want to go out with you.... for fun!" Siwon then pretended to laugh, eyeing at Yoona for her reaction. "Just say yes...."

"Neh, what time?" Siwon felt euphoric over her answer.

"What about now?" He held his excitement in him.

"Neh. So I prepare now."

Siwon entered the house with her. Taeyeon who just came out from the bath saw him.

"Siwon-ah, you're here?" She said happily. "Great, someone to help cheer Yoona up..." She thought.

She waited for Yoona to enter her room before she jumped onto Siwon.

"Ya! Where are you two going?" She asked in a small voice.

 

Siwon put his hands onto his chest, breathing loudly. "Taeyeon! You gave me a shock!"

"Fine! Mianhae, but still, where?" Taeyeon said, folding her arms, waiting for an answer.

"Haven't decide yet. Maybe for dinner," He answered. Again, his expression shows it all.

"Siwon... You must be very lonely..." Taeyeon smirked.

"Wae?" Siwon asked, still oblivious to the situation.

"My cousin feels so too," She continued, giving him the eye signal about what she meant and that she was curious about something.

Siwon felt something familiar. What she said felt a little familiar about something he thought. Could it be...

Siwon stared at Taeyeon again, who give the exaggerated smile. "Siwon! Just get what I mean already!" She thought irritated.

He finally knew what she meant. "Just what are you trying to say?" He asked for a straight-forward answer.

She giggled loudly. "You like Yoona, right?"

He was dumbfounded. "What type of question is this? How would she know?" He thought but the longer it was, the more he blushed.

"Neh... How d...do you know?" He opened his eyes widely.

"Haha! You are turning red! I take it as you like her, okay? How I know? You are asking me that? Don't you know what you did recently is so obvious. I can tell that you like Yoona. Ever since the April Fools Day joke, you care for her too much, more than a friend will do. Maybe even before that..." She explained, "But I know Tiffany definitely likes you so I just ignored what I thought."

Siwon had to say something. "Taeyeon, I only treat her as a friend. I will only like Yoona, especially when I liked her ever since we were young."

Just then, Yoona came out in a changed attire. She then looked at Taeyeon. "Taeyeon-ah, I will be going out with Siwon so I won't be back for dinner."

Taeyeon then gave a cheeky smile. "I know so enjoy your wonderful date..."

Yoona just ignored her but Siwon knew what that meant so he put his finger on his lips to tell her to keep his secret properly.

Meanwhile...

Leeteuk needed some fresh air after thinking and worrying so much about the quarrel earlier on. He opened the door and breathed in deeply. "I don't want to lose weight! I just want her forgiveness."

He then shift his attention to the pair at the lift from a distance. They were playing together, laughing happily.

Half of him is happy that Yoona looked happy which made him feel better but the other half of him was jealous over Yoona so close to hs best friend or love rival.

Its his retribution. What he ruined, he has to recover it back. There is a price to pay for everything. He should do something instead of waiting for a chance to drop down. "Only for today, I will bear this. I must win her through my ownself. As long as Yoona is happy, I will feel better until she really forgets and I will try to get her back!" He closed his eyes as it absorbed all his pain.


Preview: Read preview at end of chapter 24.

So sorry. This is't really complete so I will continue in chapter 26. Sorry for the long update. Hope you guys enjoy this a lot. Thanks supporters. I really feel happy writing this. Please comment... :)

Taeyeon finally knew Siwon's feelings towards Yoona. Will she keep this secret or tell her cousin how Siwon felt? How would the date turn out? Please catch the next episode soon! :) Keke...