Temptation

What joke is this?

In the evening...

Eeteuk POV

The moment I had not been waiting for... the feasting time. I don't want to see food or smell food. I don't want to get tortured, even at the thought of food. I tried to forget all the illusions of food but they just can't be erased. Luckily, Siwon hyung planned for me to eat at the second chalet where all the vegetarian and low-fat food are placed.

"Eating time! Eating time!" A girl, Sooyoung just rushed past me with another girl. Wait a minute, who is she? She seems familiar. Both stopped at the chicken booth. I was about to step into the feast hall but the smell of food was overwhelming that I was tempted to eat them. I just had to see who that girl was. I have a feeling that I know her. I decided to pinch my nose really hard and look in front of me, not at the food but at that girl.

Hana, dul, set, run *running towards her*

I turned her around. I was so shocked, so disappointed, so angry, so frustrated and so much more other mixed feelings. This wierd feeling that I don't know, but I am sure that was hatred. Guess who was it? It was none other than the girl who made me gain 5kg in less than a week, Im Yoona. I took 2 months to lose 5kg but in a week, I gained another 5kg!? Who was the only person who made me this angry? She surely broke the record of tempting me , as compared to the food hawkers along the road. I haate this person. I just don't know why she is here.

Yoona POV

A pair of hands grabbed my arms and turned me around like a tornado. I was still chewing onto my chicken in my mouth. I almost choked. Who was that person!? *Cough cough*

"Ya! Who are you? Do you know..." I stopped the minute I saw who was it. Eeteuk-ssi? Why is he here? What is he doing here?

"Eeteuk-ssi... Why are you here?" I asked.

"I should ask you that. What are you doing here?"

"I am Siwon's best chingu. You too?"

"Neh." However, he seemed very uncomfortable and ran out to the other chalet. I had to run all the way there while panting.

"Don't run so fast!" We reached the place where Siwon was already there.

"Hyung, we already prepared these vegetarian food for you." said Siwon but soon noticed my presence. "Yoona! Here is my friend! Remember the one who wanted vegetarian food for the party?"

"Oh so you are the troublemaker who wanted..."I yelled but I knind of forgot to be polite. "Sorry."

From what I saw, I think Eeteuk is glaring at me furiously. I tried to skip the subject. "I didn't know you were Siwon's chingu."

"You know him?" Siwon who still did not know what had happened asked.

"Eeteuk-ssi is my neighbour," I told him.

"What coincidence! Then Eeteuk said he ha..." Siwon said until Eeteuk signaled him to stop talking as Yoona did not know about Eeteuk hating him.

Narrater's POV

Eeteuk was so irritated about the fact that he had to spend the next few days together with Yoona, unlike at home, he only meets Yoona once or twice a day. I want to go home! He even came to the trip because he thought he will not see Yoona if he went.

Yoona already started thinking how to spent the time with Eeteuk. Yoona was feeling so excited that her crush was joining her at the trip. She was smiling like crazy that even both of them noticed her. She went back to the other chalet to look for Taeyeon. She had always wanted something like this to happen. A miracle.

"Taeyeon! Do you know who is here?"

"Our friends?"

" Eeteuk-ssi! Our neighbour!"

Taeyeon didn't believe her at first until she really saw him at the shared garden outside both chalets. Yoona was right! How much I dread seeing him and he is here? This trip isn't going to be fun at all!  Taeyeon was so disappointed. Not only she has to see him, she also had to endure Yoona's over excitedness. Just then, Kangin came and saw Taeyeon staring at Eeteuk.

"You know him?"

" He is my neighbour and Siwon's friend."

"My friend too."


Meanwhile, Sungmin, who just woke up from his sleep in his room, was so hungry. He smelled food and went to the party. Tiffany was there taking her low-fat milk from the second chalet and suddenly, she saw him walking down the stairs. There he was, hair all messed up, dressed in just a singlet and pants, eyes not fully opened. What a sight! It totally ruins my appetite! Tiffany just ignored him, continuing to take her food from the plates as Sungmin approaches her.

"Why didn't you greet me?" yelled Sungmin who gave a disapproving look at her., "You are so rude!  I am older than you!"

"Hello, Sungmin-ssi!" Tiffany replied with sarcartism. Just then, the breath of Sungmin was finally noticed by Tiffany. She couldn't hold it any longer and ran away.

" Am i that bad that she has to run away? If that is so, I don't mind being worse!" he mumbled to himself. He just hates her and really dreads seeing her and even the thought of her. He actually didn't hate her but the way she reacted to him was just atrocious to him and that made him really hate her. Sungmin just continued taking food.


Taeyeon was still disturbed about the fact that Eeteuk is here. Kangin sees her and is surprised that she is looking very sad as Taeyeon isn't usually like this. " What will happen to Yoona if Eeteuk rejects her? My poor little Yoona..." She thought, being over protective of her. Why would she even think of Yoona rejected by Eeteuk if Yoona may not confess her feelings towards him yet? Kangin approached Taeyeon and asked," What happened to you? You look so sad."

"I just wish you and Siwon didn't invite Eeteuk-ssi!" Taeyeon knew where to stop at before she reveals Yoona's secret of her crush.

"I already knew all about it. Eeteuk revealed how he didn't like his neighbours which was you two. But Yoona looks so happy that Eeteuk is here?"

Taeyeon, after hearing that, tried to change the subject. " I wonder how is Tiffany and Sungmin doing. Did they see each other yet?"

"I don't think so."


 

Yoona was trying to talk to Eeteuk who was sitting at the bench. She wanted him to feel more comfortable with her as she thinks Eeteuk was getting annoyed with her because he wasn't used with her. She slowly walked but for every step she took, the more her hands tremble. "How will Eeteuk react?" These worries was stuck into her brain no matter how she calm herself down. She really loved Eeteuk that much, from the first moment she saw him, she hoped that he would be her life partner. She still continued walking, the distance so near but each step being hesitated. What if Eeteuk found her annoying again? Her feet was shuffling on the floor.

"What's that sound? Is someone behind me?" As Eeteuk turned his head, Yoona felt that she should just go back. Just before she was about to turn back, Eeteuk already noticed her presence. Yoona was shocked to find Eeteuk glaring at her and she stood right on the spot, unable to move her legs, mouth opened but no words came out.

"Ya! What are you doing here?" Eeteuk said in his best annoyed voice. Yoona shivered, the reply that she didn't want to hear came. " Do you want some milk? I heard you are on a diet so I brought you those low-fat ones."

"You mean you only know now I am on diet?"

Yoona knew what it meant. " I am so sorry that I tempted you with those food that I cooked. I am so sorry."

"Is a sorry enough?" Eeteuk yelled at her and left her alone. Tears trickled down her pale, flawless cheeks, she didn't expect her crush to scold her in front of everybody like that. People were looking at her, which made her go red at the ears. She hated when she got unnecessary attention from people like that. She sprinted to her room as she sobbed out loud. Siwon saw her. Seeing her hurt, he felt hurt even more. Poor Yoona wasn't scolded by anyone, not even her own parents. The first scolding just came from her crush. You can never understand how sad she was. It was like a stone in your heart, pressing your weight down, no matter how you try to cheer yourself up, it won't help. Siwon rushed to her as she entered her room.

"Yoona... don't cry..." Siwon tried comforting her. It didn't work. He tried telling her jokes that Yoona likes hearing. It still didn't work. Siwon had no choice but to do this. He started making all the funny faces he could think of. Yoona suddenly hugged Siwon, which left him shocked and suprised.

"Just let me... for a few ...minutes. Just... a few minutes will do." Yoona whispered as she sobbed.

"I always wonder what is so scary when people get scolded,  why do they cry. Now I understand, how it was being scolded by the one I truly loved..." Yoona continued.

Siwon felt both disappointment and sadness. "I thought I was the one she liked. It wasn't me, it was Eeteuk hyung." he thought. For a moment, he felt a surge of anger rushing in him. His fist curled up, wanting to do something for her but softened at Yoona's tightened hug. "Just you wait Eeteuk! I won't let you go like this! I want Yoona to know that I am much better than you!" he thought. He hugged Yoona back.

Just then...

"I think I went overboard earlier on, did I?" Eeteuk sighed and walked. He past by Yoona's room and saw the door half-open. He peeked in and saw Yoona and Siwon hugging. Eeteuk didn't know why but he felt a little jealousy...


Eeteuk jealous? Continuing reading the next chapters. Next chapter, it will be mostly on 2nd day of chalet. The of the story has yet to come. You are probably asking where is that joke from the title. Don't worry. That is the I am talking about.

Sorry to Taeteuk fans. It seems there is a tie in the poll so I decided not to put Taeteuk in the story as a couple as it would ruin the plot. Really sorry. Hope you enjoy!