I don't want to see you!

What joke is this?

Narator's POV

Eeteuk couldn't take it anymore. What was so surprising was that he mistook his jealousy for hatred  towards Yoona! His heart was pumping hardly and thought that he was angry at her. "Why do I care? I really pity Siwon that Yoona likes him." He quickly ran away without taking a second glance at them. He ran to his room at the next chalet despite the number of people staring at him curiously when he pass the feast hall. As soon as he reached there, he just threw himself on his bed and tried to sleep to make his 'anger' subside.

Meanwhile...

Yoona realised what she was doing after much calming down. She was so embarrased that she blushed. She could feel her ears burning and really wanted to hide her embarrasment. She tried get out of the hug but Siwon was to focused on the tight hug that he did not realise the blushing Yoona. Yoona, despite her superior strength, went weak after all that crying and couldn't break the hug at all. "Siwon-ah, siwon..." She mumbled near his ears. This time, Siwon noticed her and as he loosened the hug to face her, she took the opportunity to escape from his arms. "Mianhaeyo, Siwon," She apologised, " I was too upset to realise what I was doing." Siwon started blushing, especially when discovered by his crush that he was really engrossed when hugging her.

"Siwon-ah, I will return to my room then. I feel sleepy..." Yoona then turned to leave the room.

"Yoona! Don't leave!" Siwon said as he ran to grip her wrist. "This is your room so why are you leaving? I should leave..."

"Oh right! I totally forgot that this is my room!" She quietly thought. She quickly released her hand from his grip as Siwon reluctantly left the room.

The next day...

Light rays entered the room and Yoona woke up. Taeyeon was still lying in bed with her body totally covered with thick blankets they brought. Yoona decided to pretend nothing happened yesterday. "Taeyeon! Wake up! It is already 8 am!"

"5 more mintues, please!" she mumbled lazily. Then, the way to wake her up was to pull her out of the bed. She started by pulling her legs out until she slids down on the floor. After that, she will be wide awake.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yoona! What are you doing?" Taeyeon's eyes wide open already. "This is all I had to do to get you out of bed!" Yoona hapily exclaimed. "Whatever!" mumbled Taeyeon.

...

After changing their clothes, both walked to the feast hall to eat their breakfasts. All the girls were already seated and busy eating their kimchi pancakes, kimchi and noodles. Yoona and Sooyoung, as usual ate more than everyone else. Sooyoung was poking her chopsticks into the last bit of kimchi, about to pick it up when Yoona did the same to the same bit of kimchi. "It's mine!" Sooyoung cried as she used her chopsticks to pull the kimchi away from Yoona's chopsticks. "Don't fight Sooyoung." Jessica said who tried to break the fight. "Fine! I will let you have it." Yoona let the kimchi go.

Meanwhile at the second chalet...

Siwon and the rest were also at the dining table eating their breakfast, eating the same food as the girls too. They finished eating soon and Siwon was wondering if he should see Yoona then since he was still feeling embarrassed about what happened last night. However, his heart seems to urge him to go see her. He went to the first chalet to peep if Yoona was there. She was there eating her food with other people. At least she will not react since she won't want other people to know so he went in.

"Annyeong everyone! Are you all awake?" Siwon said, looking at everyone except Yoona. "Why didn't he look at me? Was he angry that I chased him out of my room?" Yoona gasped but luckily no one noticed that.

"We will have all the fun activities later! What do you guys want to play?" Siwon continued.

The girls mumbering within themselves but Yoona continued eating.

"Skateboarding?" Sunny suggested.

" Ball games?" Sooyoung asked.

"Manicure?" Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany mentioned.

" We just want to rest at home!" Jessica and Yoona said, leaving Siwon disappointed. He really wanted to have all these fun with Yoona.

"Just before that, we have to go to the supermarket to buy some food for tonight. Everyone have to go!" Siwon said.

"But I have already prepared all the manicure that Taeyeon, Yuri and I prepared to do. We can't go!" Tiffany complained.

" I have already called the fast food delivery service to send food here!" Sooyoung said.

"Okay you four don't have to go but Yoona, Jessica and Sunny, you tree have to come with us."

Yoona wanted to say that she was sick so she can't go but she knew that everyone's happy mood will be ruined. She couldn't find a better lie so she admitted defeat. "Just for a little while! All I have to do is to pretend nothing happened at all last night!" She told herself. Yoona tried so hard not to blush in front of Siwon. It was so torturing.

Just then, Eeteuk and Donghae came over. Eeteuk saw Siwon and Yoona and felt jealous again. "I am so angry to see Yoona now!" Little did he know that the anger was actually jealousy. "So everyone going?" he asked. "No, only Jessica, Yoona and Sunny going." Siwon replied. "Omo, I don't want to go out with her." He thought to himself. But deep in his cold, lonely heart, he really wanted to go with Yoona but he just didn't know. 

Donghae have been crushing on Jessica but had never really talked to her like a close friend yet. He just waited on a chance where he can speak to Jessica not like an a friend but a close friend. His heart only beats for her. "She is such a good person! I think she is with someone already. I definitely cannot make her be mine..."

Eeteuk had to apologise to her, no matter how much he hates her. Apologise but definitely not in front of people.

"Ya! Yoona-ssi!" Yoona got a big shock. Being scared of him, she shivered down her spines.

"Waeyo, Eeteuk-ssi?" Yoona mumbled. She couldn't stand the nervousness. She just wished all this would be over. She didn't want to see him at all.

"Follow me to the kitchen!" Yoona didn't dare to argue so she followed him. However, her hands trembling in fear, face all pale and white and her legs becoming jelly-like. Her heart beating faster as she approached the kitchen. "Someone save me! I'm scared!" She thought quietly. Siwon saw what happened. Somehow, Siwon seemed to be able to read her mind. He knew Yoona was afraid and he himself was afraid his friend Eeteuk would scold her again. He was too worried so he secretly followed behind. The rest just decide what to buy later.

...

"Yoona-ssi, Mianhaeyo, for yesterday." Eeteuk apologised, though he really hates her.

"You are not scolding me?! I thought you dragged me in here to scold me!" Yoona was really shocked but yet, she was not nervous anymore and is cheerful.

"Yoona-ssi, if you don't call me Eeteuk-ssi but just Eeteuk, I will also call you Yoona, ok?" For the moment Eeteuk got over-engrossed in talking to Yoona happily to forget all of his hatred. Eeteuk just laughed at Yoona's silly but lovely cute face when she also giggled.

"Jjamkanman! I can't be like this with her, I can't!" Eeteuk waked up. "She will be probably happy and will further annoy me! I don't want that to happen!" He thought.

"Let's go!" He said trying to maintain that face. Meanwhile, Siwon was hiding behind the kitchen where he saw what happened. A tingue of jealousy rushed in him. "Why is Yoona laughing with him? It should be me!" He angrily mumbled.

...Thirty minutes later, on the way to the chalet after shopping...

Siwon, Yoona, Eeteuk, Jessica, Sunny and Donghae were walking back to the chalet with many bags of groceries. Yoona felt so at ease. Her awkwardness with Siwon and Eeteuk died down. Jessica and her decided to go to the toilet.

"Ya! Yoona and I will be going to the toilet, okay?" Jessica told everyone.

Yoona POV

I just came out from the toilet when I saw him again. That person who I am always so afraid of. I don't know but my heart was pumping wildly. Minho... he still looked the same. I could always recognise that scary figure. I had to hide because he was passing by. But who is the person beside him wearing green. Just then, Jessica came out.

Jessica POV

I saw Yoona staring at the people there. Jjamkanmanyo! Isn't the one in green the one I saw at the bus stop?

Minho POV (the one in orange)

It was so hot! Today is my hyung, Jonghyun's (the one in green) birthday so we had to celebrate it at the chalet. I had to go all these troubles in booking one just for him. Who asked him to be my hyung!

Narrator POV

Jessica was surprised with Jonghyun's appearance. Yoona? She was totally shocked, dumb-founded that she saw Minho. "I have to get out of here!" Yoona thought. "Jessica, let's go and join them! They are waiting for us!" They ran towards their friends. However...

Minho saw them. "Why is Yoona there? Am I seeing things? She is really here?" Minho closed his eyes and opened again. Yoona was gone. "I am probably just seeing things!" He thought.

Yoona and Jessica ran until they reached there. Cold sweat was all over Yoona. Everyone noticed her but Siwon was worrying about her. "What's wrong with her?" Siwon wondered.

"I must tell Taeyeon what happened earlier on..."


Hi! Finally, I revealed the mysterious characters. Both are coincidently brothers. But why Yoona is so afraid of him?

I also uploaded a new poster on the front page. Please comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!