Valentines Day (1)

What joke is this?

Siwon POV

Yoona likes Eeteuk, not me. He stole Yoona away from me, so should I treat him badly. He treat her badly too so I am just avenging her. I am not wrong, right? I must win him. I must find a time to confess to her before both of them get together.

"Taeyeon and Yoona, I will go to Eeteuk house first, okay?" I asked them. They agreed and went back to their own house.

Normal POV

...In Eeteuk's house...

"Close the door!" Eeteuk reminded Siwon. He could finally wake up to see his friend's impoliteness. How could he treat Yoona badly? He sighed as he closed the door. That was the least he could do, something so simple. His heart feeling so hurt just for Yoona. For the whole day, he did not treat him as friendly as before. Eeteuk even guessed something was wrong with him. For the whole time he knew him, Siwon never behaved like that, he was always so warm-hearted and friendly. Many people just liked to befriend him. "Did I do anything wrong? Why is he like that? Anyway, it is impossible for me to do something wrong for hi to get angry? He would have told me if he was..." He wondered. He felt really strange but still kept quiet because he thought maybe he was just imaginating.

2 days later...

Yoona POV

It is Valentines Day tomorrow. I almost forgot! Luckily, Taeyeon reminded me of the event. I always wanted to give a valentine to someone special whom I just met. It is no other than Eeteuk-ssi. Would he accept it? Of course I will leave it as anonymous. If I put my name there, it would be too embarrasing to meet him again. What should I give him?

Tiffany POV

Finally the day will come, tomorrow... I must give Siwon a Valentine gift! I must confess my feelings to him. It is the perfect day for one so I deccided to give him a diamond ring if he agrees to be with me!

Taeyeon POV

Who should I give a valentines day gift to? Never mind, I don't have anyone whom I like. I can give to Yoona and my friends. Valentines isn't everything about couples. It can be friendship too! I should make friendship bands then. All of us will have similar ones!

Siwon POV

I think I should give one to Yoona. It should be time to tell her already...

Normal POV

Kangin, Eeteuk and Sungmin all forgotten about Valentines Day. Yoona was really putting in lots of effort on the gift. She made many paper stars and put them into a small jar. It looked really beautiful. Yoona was very satisfied so she started writing the card.

"Dear Eeteuk, I wish you a happy Valentines day. You probably don't know who I am. I didn't dare to write my name. Keke... Anyway, you probably don't know this as well... I like you. You will probably want to know who is writing this, but believe me, you will know one day... From, Anonymous." Yoona ended with a smalll heart shape symbol beside the words. "Done!" She thought before gigling while blushing.

Siwon did the same thing as Yoona, making paper stars. He wanted to be sincere in confessing so he wanted to say it rather than writing it. But he still wrote the words "I love you!" on the wrapper for decoration.

The next day...

Yoona woke up early in the morning. SInce there isn't any school that day, she got her gift and went outside her house. "Will he like it? Hope he does?" She thought.

Meanwhile...

Eeteuk just finish buying his breakfast from the market and was taking the stairs up to his floor. "I am so hungry! I really wish I can eat chicken wing now but instead, I have to eat salad!" He thought, then as he reached, he saw Yoona outside his door. "What is she doing there? What exactly is the thing she is holding?" he thought again. He went to hide behind the wall. Yoona put down the present on his doorstep and then went back into her house. "What is she doing?" He mumbled as he walked to the present.

At Yoona's house...

Yoona heard some footstep and thought it must be Eeteuk returning home. She peeped through the doorhole and saw Eeteuk picking the present up. She happily gigled and hopped to her room.

Eeteuk was reading the card. "Yoona...likes me?" He mumbled, "No wonder she kept disturbing me. Jjamkanman! Does that mean I can get my revenge?" He went into his house with the present, smirking...

Not long later...

Siwon took his valentines day gift and put it outside Yoona's house. Suddenly, he didn't have enough courage to confess and the door knob was turning. "Is Yoona coming out?" He thought. He was too nervous and ran away before she came out but accidentally left the gift there.

Yoona came out to see the gift. She picked up the gift and wrote the words on it. "Saranghaeyo, Yoona!" She read out. She was surprised. "Who is the sender?" She thought as she looked for the sender's name. "Never mind..." She mumbled. Siwon was already regretting not taking the present away. Now that Yoona got the confession but didn't know it was from him, he knew his efforts was wasted.

Tiffany was on the way to Siwon's house when she met Sungmin. She was carrying the gift for Siwon and Sungmin happened to see it. "Ya! Tiffany, your Valentines Day gift..." Sungmin said, eyeing on it. She hid it behind her, "Not for you! You wish!". "Even if you give it to me, I won't even want to see it!" He stuck out his toungue. "Fine! You don't even have to thnk about it because it will never happen!" She yelled. Sungmin just rolled his eyes.

When Tiffany reached Siwon's house, he was just about to enter his house. "Siwon Oppa! Happy Valentines Day! I..." Tiffany about to confess and about to hand him the gift when he got a call from Yoona about schoolwork. Tiffany sighed in disappoinment, watching him happily talking to her. Siwon kind of forgot about Tiffany and went into his house. She wanted to stop him but he went in too fast. She was already late for her tuition so she had no choice but to go already.

Meanwhile...

After talking about schoolwork, Siwon decided to get her out on a date since it was Valentine's Day.

"Are you free tonight? I... I won a lucky draw and got 2 free tickets to the musical. No one wanted to come, they... were all busy... So do you want to go with me?" Siwon asked bravely, lying.

Y: "Okay! I am free." *Thought that the date has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.*

SW: *excited* "I will pick you up from your house at 6pm okay?"

Y: "Araso!"

How will their date turn out?