Are you coming?

What joke is this?

Taeyeon POV

I began to worry for her... I guess I knew who was it. There was only one person that she was so scared of in her whole life. She shivered and I told her to rest. I will cook breakfast.

I saw that person before. He sat behind me during class...

Flashback in High school (age 18)

I was sitting at the table beside Yoona.

"Siwon oppa said that you should join the Maths competition! I also feel so too! Just join, Yoona?" I begged.

"I am scared! This isn't a school competition, this is a national competition! I don't think I am good enough..." She convinced me.

A voice from behind was heard, " Hey, do you think you are very smart? I can win the competition easily, you know? You dare enter and I will disturb you forever."

I could see Yoona's face turn pale. She was the only one scared of him. I didn't know why at first but now I know...

"Do whatever you want, you spoilt brat!" I feel so annoyed. I hate this person but at that time, I wasn't scared of him at all.

I could see he wanted to punch me when he displayed his 'almighty' clenched fist but he took it back. I knew he was afraid of being scolded for hitting me, especially a girl. Keke...

"Let's go, Taeyeon unnie. I am scared!"

"No! Why should we leave?"

She then pulled me away from my seat and rushed to another corner of the classroom when that person wasn't looking.

" You don't have to be that afraid. Anyway, we are going to leave this school soon and I am sure he will probably be sent to an expensive, prestigious school, definitely won't be the same as us. We don't have to see him anymore after leaving." I cheered her up. She nodded.

End of Flashback

He is the biggest bully of the school. I know this won't really make us this afraid but there is more to it... I can feel shivers sent to my spine.

 

The two days later...

" After the test, we will go to the chalet to celebrate okay?" Yoona asked. I think she recovered from the trauma she received two days ago. We didn't tell anyone yet.

" Kangin and Siwon will be inviting friends to come along with us. You can also invite some other people also. The more crowded, the merrier it is!" I had to convince them to come.

"Okay! I definitely want to go!" I knew it! It is obvious Tiffany likes Siwon. Everyone can guess it.

" But I..." Jessica started.

" Sica, sica, our ice princess here must learn not to be shy and be more social!" Tiffany interupted. We could easily read Jessica's mind. That was the only thing she would say when we planned to go out.

We all decided to go and invited Sunny, Yuri and Sooyoung. We wanted to invite Seohyun but like Jessica, too shy so she didn't want to go. Hyoyeon said she had to participate in a dance competition. Sunny had to come because a party wouldn't be a party without her, the sunny energizer. Even if we didn't invite her, she will come herself. She just loves friends and party and cannot survive without them.

I heard that Siwon invited his friend and he requested having all the food vegetarian and low fat. What person is that? How can a party have no tasty food? We decided to rent 2 chalet. One with normal party food and the other with the wierd one. I bet that person is on a strict diet.

 


 

Tiffany POV

Test is over already. Tomorrow they will reveal the results. I better get good results to impress Siwon oppa.

 


 

Eeteuk POV

Two reasons why I had to go to the chalet trip.

1) Meet up with friends and bond?

2) Escape from the house so I don't have to see Yoona and Taeyeon

Seeing Yoona everyday makes me feel very annoyed, irritated and I have been putting on weight ever since I moved here.

In one week, goodbye Yoona and Taeyeon. :)

 


 

The next day...

Siwon POV

"Yoona-ah! I got my results... I passed! I didn't fail! How much did you get?" I am so excited that I managed to pass!

" Umm... I got 98..." Yoona getting 98? Good for her, I wonder when I can reach her standard...

...

Walking back home...

It was raining. Taeyeon and Kangin went to shop for clothes again to celebrate Taeyeon's good result. I had to go home with Yoona. The pitter-patter sound of the rain is just like my heart right now, racing at a fast rate. Yoona is the only person that can make me feel like this. I wanted to tell her how much I love her but never got the courage. Will such an elegible girl like someone like me? I really wish the world would go at a slow speed so I can enjoy walking with her.

" Are you free tomorrow? I want to go to the movies with Taeyeon unnie and Kangin oppa. They asked if you were going along too," Yoona smiled at me sweetly, wanting me to go.

I was actually busy with my dancing lesson tomorrow but I guess, for Yoona, I can skip that lesson.

"Okay. I am free tomorrow," I lied.

...

At home...

I can't stop smiling sweetly, waiting for tomorrow's double date...

 


Hello! I updated finally. To tell you, actually this is a Yoonteuk story but I think I need to change it to Yoonwon since there is so many Yoonwon supporters so I will create a Yoonteuk story some other time. Thank you. Please continue to support this story!