Who do I love?

What joke is this?

Normal POV

"Yoona! Wait for me!" Leeteuk screamed accross the road as he chased after her. "I won't!" She screamed back angrily. They had been running for like the past few minutes and her speed slowed down as she ran. She was not the atheletic type and cannot run so far or fast. She was surprised that Leeteuk did not look tired and even fastened his speed that the gap between them is much closer. Just then...

"Ahhhhhh!" He yelled in pain as he tripped over a stone. Yoona turned back and saw him cringing in pain. "Leeteuk-ssi..." She knew it wasn't the time to worry about him so she took the chance to hide behind the brick house beside her. He looked up to see where Yoona ran to before he let her go. "Where's Yoona-ssi?" He hit himself hard, "I shouldn't have tripped and fall. I don't knnow where is she!" He got up slowly and careful and limped to look for her. Yoona from the wall felt sad and guilty. "Where can he go with his injury?" She certainly have a heart of gold, still feeling bad for him even if he deserved it. "Should I look for him or what?" She thought.

Siwon passed by to see her crying and sobbing again. "What is Yoona doing here? Isn't she suppose to stay at home?" He ran towards her and she managed to see him from the side. "Siwon? Why are you here?" She mumbled as she wiped her tears in shock. She did not want her friend to get worried over her tears. "Must be Leeteuk again..." He thought.

"I just passed by. I know you are still upset from yesterday. Don't cry or people will think I am bullying you." He said, sweetly as he looked around at people who turned their heads, confusingly looking at the 2 of them. She wiped her tears once more. "I am not crying!" She whined playfully as she smiled gently. "My dear Yoona is back again!" He laughed as he walked back home with her. Yoona, by this time, had forgotten about the guy who is still searching worriedly for her, giving all of her attention to the thief of her heart, Siwon.

They walked home and Taeyeon already left to buy some groceries from the supermart for their breakfast. Taeyeon called to ask if she was going to eat breakfast with her and Yoona said she was with Siwon who promised to buy her breakfast later.

When they walked back home, they got ready to go to the cafe Yoona always wanted to go.

Meanwhile. . .

Leeteuk was walking to his door in disappointment. "Yoona-ssi, can't you just accept my apologies. I am truly sorry for what I did..." He sighed and then entered his home. He still remembered what happen yesterday, same time, same place.  If only I 

"If only I can turn back the time to yesterday..." He thought. He was falling hard for Yoona already.

"I wonder if she already came back home..." He went out of the house to see if her shoes are outside her house. "Isn't that her shoes?" He thought as he saw them, "Yoona-ssi is at home?" He mumbled. He walked to her door.

Yoona and Siwon opened the door to find Leeteuk standing right in front of them. She just stood there, didn't know what to do. For Siwon, he got too angry and punched him across his face. "Leeteuk! You still have the cheek of you to come here and hurt Yoona again?!" He yelled. Yoona stopped him and pulled him back as he forced his way out to punch him another time.

"Siwon OPPA!" She screamed, as she purposely said the word 'oppa' louder. Leeteuk and Siwon were both shocked. Siwon relented and let go Leeteuk, feeling happier and yet shy. Leeteuk was feeling more disappointed, the girl he likes keeps keeping a distance from him and called his best friend 'oppa' as if they are together. He felt jealous, the girl who called him oppa yesterday is now calling someone else oppa. "I should have cherished it..." He thought and looked down, crying.

"Did I go overboard? Why is he crying?" The guilty Yoona wondered, "Anyway, he says he don't like me so I don't think he is jealous or something."

Siwon noticed Yoona's expression and shouted, "Ya! Make sure I don't see you again or I will punch you again!" Yoona pulled him out to the lift and went away while Leeteuk just continue crying in guilt. "I won't give up, Yoona-ssi, I will make sure you will forgive me. I will have you back so wait for me..."

In the car...

Yoona sat at the seat beside Siwon. He started the car and drived to the cafe. He saw her, still look pale and upset, he felt so useless, not being able to make her happy. He glanced at her and drived at the same time. Siwon did not notice that the car was actually heading to the big wall beside the road and she informed him. "Watch out!" He turned the jerked the car in time but Yoona knocked her head onto the window that she screamed in pain.

Siwon, worried, turned to her and massaged her head. "Are you feeling better? Mianhae..." He mumbled and he looked down to her eyes and that was when he realised that their faces are just inches apart. Maybe even closer... Yoona blushed and pushed him away after he kept staring at her beautiful deep eyes. Siwon felt nervous. Yoona could hear her own heart beating at a fast rate, the same feeling as she used to see Leeteuk in the past. "Umm...Well... You are okay, right?" He asked stuttering. Yoona nodded. They continued their ride, still feeling embarrassed.

At the cafe...

Yoona had no appetite to eat anything. Siwon just ate his waffle with ice cream. "Yoona must be so upset. She used to eat anything even if she is feeling full. Now, the place is so tempting with food, she is just lost into her own thoughts."

"Yoona-ah, you want?" He said playfully as he put the plate of food under her nose for her to smell, "Is it nice?"

"Mianhae, I just don't feel hungry..." She said weakly.

Siwon had worry written all over his face. He knew he had to cheer her up. He wanted to be the one there for her.

"I am so hungry!" He started, then started taking a bite of the waffle. "It melts in my mouth, the ice cream just... I can't describe it with words! Yoong, just eat?" He glanced at her on her reaction.

 Yoona knew that she had to stop making her friends worrying about her. "I am okay! Fine! I will buy a waffle then..."

Just then, Tiffany came and Siwon immediately noticed her as she wore a shiny dress.

"Siwon Oppa! Yoona! You guys are here?" She skipped happily to their table.

Siwon really wanted some time alone with Yoona but Tiifany came to either play with Yoona or him. "Just my luck..."

Note: Sorry for the late update. Please comment and subscribe. I am really hungry for them.

Anyway, Siwon may be trying to confess to her in the next few chapters. I haven't decided yet if it is time to put that part.

Preview: Yoong jealous? Sungfany moment. Kangtae moment.

Yoona's picture beside the visual dream picture. Is that from the phuket photobook or what?