Chapter 7

I'm WHOSE?!

-Playing -

 


 

“Little brats, how dare you lie to us!” Shindong yelled when they arrived at the back of the building.

 

“We weren't lying!” Kai retorted.

 

“Then where is she?!” This time Kang In spat the words at Kai's face and forcefully grabbed his shirt collar.

 

Kai was disgusted. He wanted to wipe out the bully's face but was too scared to do it. After all, the guy's fist was about the same size as his face. And his face was too precious. Kai turned to his best friend whose back was leaning against the side of the building, arms wrapped across his chest with an irritated expression, glaring at the seniors. “Where is she, Suho?” Kai asked.

 

The three big bullies turned their heads to him waiting for an answer.

 

Suho didn’t answer. He just clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes away, too irritated with everything that was going on. First his best friend makes a stupid deal, second that smartass Kang Eunji doesn’t show up, and now these seniors want to beat them off the face of the Earth. . He didn’t plan this. And it wasn't even his fault either. Suho shrugged, he wouldn't participate in the nonsense. He decided to stay silent.

 

“Are you ing deaf? Where is she!?” Kang In came up to him and Leeteuk followed close behind.

 

Suho didn't say a word.

 

“Suho, answer them.” Kai hissed. ‘Do you really want to get beat up?’ Kai mouthed anxiously.

 

But he didn’t budge and continued to remain silent.

 

“Yah!” Kai hissed pleadingly.

 

Kang In couldn’t take it anymore. The junior was really testing his patience. “You brat!” His fist was already in air and Suho quickly closed his eyes, ready for the blow. But after a few moments he still didn’t feel anything.

 

Suho slowly opened his eyes and realized the attention was no longer on him. He turned his head to where their attention was directed and saw Kang Eunji. She was looking at them suspiciously.

 

“She’s here.” Suho finally answered while looking at Eunji. He smiled and shrugged Kang In’s hand away from it's grasp on his shoulder. He fixed his sweater before walking over to Eunji.

 

“What took you so long, babe?” he asked, louder than necessary, especially with the ‘babe’ part.

 

“Babe?” Eunji stiffened and looked at Suho warily until he came to her side and whispered unnecessarily close. He wanted the others thinking that he was kissing her.

 

“Follow my lead if you want your classmate to stay alive.”

 

“What?” Eunji whispered back, still not understanding. Before she could move a few steps back, unmfortable with his closeness, he quickly pulled her closer by wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

 

“I thought you wouldn't make it." He said loudly again.

 

Eunji just looked at him cluelessly, while her fingers angrily pinched his arm on her shoulder as a signal for him to move it away.

 

Kai, who was watching his best friend, saw that Suho was trying hard to make it look like they were together while the girl only acted in the opposite way. He sighed. God please help us, or we're gonna die here.

 

Suho then came closer and pulled her towards him by her shoulder. This time, his lips caught hers forcefully. Her eyes widened in shock.

 

Kai and the others gaped at the scene. Is this for real?  Kai knew how his best friend loathed the geek, though he also knew how the captain title was so precious to Suho. But kissing her was a whole other story in itself. It was absolutely ing impossible. Now, Kai felt guilty. He didn’t think that his plan would end up having to push his friend this far.

 

Suho slowly pulled his lips from hers and gave her his infamous smirk that the others would only see as them cutely teasing each other. Of course, the truth was the opposite.

 

He whispered, purposely brushing his lips with hers. “Do as I say, or I’ll kiss you again.”

 

Eunji, who was breathing heavily, took a few seconds to process what the guy in front of her was talking about. When she noticed the seriousness in his eyes in contrast to his smiling face, she slowly nodded. Even her heart was telling her otherwise, but her mind always completely overtook her reasoning. She needed to do this, she wanted a peaceful life. 

 

“You worried me.” He said louder again, as he cupped her face before adding very slowly. “Now tell me why you were so late.”

 

“I-I missed the bus.” She said as her eyes went to the other boys. He quickly pulled her chin back to face him and mouthed to her. ‘Louder!’

 

“I missed the bus.” She said louder.

 

‘Good.’ He mouthed, before saying, “You could've texted me.”

 

Texted him? She didn’t even have his number, and she knew he was aware of it too. Why was he acting like this? Eunji wanted to roll her eyes at him, but  stopped midway when his grasp on her face become harder, warning her to answer him or else…

 

“I’m sorry.” She answered, trying her best to act like she was feeling guilty.

 

He nodded in approval before his eyes went to the seniors. He gave them a look to let go of Kai. They huffed before throwing Kai roughly toward Suho. Kai fell clumsily, but Suho quickly pulled him to a stand. Then Shindong signaled that they would keep their eyes on them. Suho just smirked at them before putting his arm around Eunji shoulders once again and dragging her to the main street behind them. Kai followed them out.

 

-

 

“So you said I have to act like I'm madly in love with you while you act all proud, arrogant and conceited”-just like you always are-“because you successfully made me fell head over heels for you?” Eunji asked while Suho dragged her by the hand to a cotton candy stand. He only nodded. “So all the things you've done this past month were because of this too, weren't they?”

 

“Yep.” He answered as he bought one huge pink cotton candy and laughed. “Like hell would I even talk to you if there wasn't a good reason.”

 

She rolled her eyes in disgust.

 

Then she was suddenly pulled toward him as he put his arm around her neck securely. She looked up; his face was only an inch away from hers. She could feel him lean his right cheek against her head and whisper with warning in his voice. “I told you before, didn't I? Don’t do that in front of me.”

 

“I-I’m sorry?” She said looking at her feet, her heart was beating so rapidly by his sudden action.

 

“You don’t need to be sorry, just stop doing it.” This time he said it softer and loosened the grip around her neck. His hand found the small of her back. When she looked back at him he added. “Got it?”

 

Eunji nodded unwillingly. Suho smiled satisfactorily.

 

“Let’s go,” he said, and dragged her into the crowd at the theme park.

 

“Is this all for the captain title?”

 

“Yep, and stop asking questions, just act. They are watching us.”

 

“But still, why me?”

 

“Because you’re the most prude girl in school. So they thought it'd be impossible to make someone like you actually fall in love.” He laughed. “Is there really a need for any more questions after that?”

 

She didn’t answer him, Eunji just stayed silent. Suho turned and looked Eunji in the eyes. He realized she was looking at him with a look of uncertainty.

 

He sighed and stopped walking. She stopped too, looking down again.

 

He could sense her worry. He knew this was too sudden for her, but they needed to do this. They would have to work together to get out of this mess. The mess that neither of them had created in the first place. No, that was all thanks to a certain bastard!

 

“Here.” He gave her his cotton candy. She shook her head with sad look and continued to look down.

 

“How long do I have to act like this?” She asked nervously. “Am I gonna have to act like this in school too?”

 

“Only today okay. After this I’ll just tell them I already ditched you.” Unconsciously Suho's thumb moved in circular motion over her knuckles to comfort her.

 

“Ditch me. Right.” She was about to roll her eyes, but quickly stopped herself. She then realized he was chuckling at her.

 

“You are such a good learner.” He added and pinched her nose.

 

Gosh! How long could this day be? This stupid cheesy act had to stop right away. It was disgusting her.

 

“Whatever, you could've just told me about this.” She wiped her nose slightly, showing her disgust.

 

“Well, I didn’t plan on it turning out like this.” He mocked her disgusted look and rolled his eyes before starting to walk again. He pulled her by hand to walk beside him. “Where’s Kai anyway?”

 

“There.” She pointed with her other hand.

 

“That bastard.” Suho sighed when he saw Kai with girls attached to both of his arms. How come he was able to enjoy all this while his friend was busy cleaning up his ?

 

Then Kai realized that Suho and Eunji were watching him. Kai smiled and gave a thumbs up to Suho before winking at Eunji. Suho smiled back and took a bite of his cotton candy before dragging Eunji away from Kai's sight.  

 

“Promise me you won't continue to bully me after this.”

 

“It all depends on how well you act,” He smirked. “If you cannot convince them, then so--”

 

“Suho, I can I have a bite of your cotton candy?” She asked in high pitched voice while acting excessively girly.

 

Suho chuckled at her sudden change of character. So, here goes, let’s play along and see who would be the one to survive this teasing game. Suho turned his head to the girl beside him and saw a cute girl with round eyes pouting at him. “Could you feed me some?” She asked again.

 

Suho suddenly felt hot out of nowhere. How could this nerd possibly be that cute? Then he realized that she was not wearing her glasses. She's that cute merely by taking off her glasses? She could be the next Jenny in school with her looks.

 

“W-what?” He didn’t even realize he stuttered until he felt his cheeks heat up.

 

“Yah, why are you stuttering? You should act arrogant, remember? They’re watching.” Eunji eyed the popcorn stand while continuing to let out a fake laugh. Suho followed her gaze and saw Kang In looking at them while pretending to buy a bag of popcorn.

 

“Buy one yourself, don’t you have your own money?” He said coldly.

 

“But, I want yours, Your cotton candy looks more delicious, please? Please?” She tugged at his shoulder.

 

“No!”

 

“No?” She gave him a sad look before her hands came down to his free hand, lingering on his arm much longer than necessary.

 

He gulped.

 

“And why not?” She said while her hands played with his fingers.

 

! Why is she so good at this?

 

“Because I don’t want to.” He leaned into her face, teasing back. He never knew that he would have to fight this hard. He really wanted to give her his cotton candy, but that wasn't his role.

 

“Just a small, very tiny little bit. Please.” She asked cutely again, her hands continuing play with his fingers, pulling them one by one very lightly, teasing him.

 

“There’s a lot more cotton candy at the stand that looks much more delicious, I bet.” He added, suddenly feeling that it was getting difficult for him to breathe.

 

“But yours is the most delicious one,” She said seductively, purposely biting her full lips as her hand came closer to his face. “Because it was bitten by this y…” Her thumb pressed against his lower lip and rubbed it very slowly.

 

Damn this girl!

 

Suho actually had to hold his breath while her thumb played with his lips, which in every way was very-very arousing to him.

 

“W-what?” He stuttered when her thumb suddenly left his lips.

 

“Great, they’re gone.” Eunji said sneakily while eyeing their surroundings.

 

“Oh, really?” Suho asked hesitantly. What the hell was he thinking? He actually felt quite disappointed when her finger left him. Damn!

 

“Yes, my conclusion was right.” She snapped her fingers and smiled.

 

“What conclusion?”

 

“Well I concluded that if we did something only cheesy couple would, like I just did.” She made a disgusted face. “They would look away or maybe leave us.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because, they’re normal human beings. They felt embarrassed of course.” She said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Understand?”

 

He scoffed.

 

“I’m such a genius.” She said to herself and beamed happily.

 

He scoffed harder and added. “Well I don’t think they're really gone. Maybe they just went away for a few minutes.”

 

“Okay. So then, what should we do now?” She asked him.

 

“We’re going to get you a cotton candy.” He said and pulled her by her hand again to the cotton candy stand.

 

So you cannot use this method to tease me again. Damn you smart girl! I actually got my hopes up for nothing.

 

“Suho, please walk a little slower, my ankle is hurt.” She nagged with that annoying high pitched voice.

 

Suho stopped and chuckled before turning to the ex-geek behind him. “Don’t you think you’re too enjoying yourself a little too much with this act?” He asked with smile. “Just a reminder to you: I hate you and I will never like you.”

 

“Omo, Suho, I can’t believe our feeling is actually mutual.” She giggled cheekily before adding. “Just a reminder to you, one of your seniors is merely three meters behind you."

 

He turned and saw she was right. He cursed.

 

“And I really sprained my ankle this morning. Please, I need to sit.” She said with her normal expression, making sure to hide her face from the bully.

 

“Really?” His brow arched.

 

“Really.” She assured him and showed him her left foot, which still had Kris's handkerchief wrapped around it.

 

“Wow, your handkerchief looks exactly like Kris's," he said, more to himself than to her.

 

“Really?” She asked, looking away.

 

“Yep, strange, huh, the two main arch enemies in our school share a common interest in handkerchiefs."

 

“I think I call it more of a coincidence." She didn't understand why she wouldn't tell him the truth, But something inside her told her that if she brought up Kris's strange behavior that morning, it would only lead to bad things.

 

“True enough.” He stated in the same manner, purposefully mocking her.

 

She pouted and looked away. He grinned because of the feedback he got from her.

 

“Let me see it.” He kneeled and pulled the handkerchief aside to see her ankle. “. Why didn’t you say something sooner? It's already swollen!"

 

“You didn’t ask me.”

 

“Right, I didn’t ask you, don’t you have a mouth to tell me?” He said sarcastically. “Let’s go, there's a bench over there. He stood up again and put her arm around her shoulder, with his own arm around her waist to support her.

 

“Can you walk?”

 

She huffed and looked at him with disbelief. “I've been walking for the past hour. What makes you think I can't walk for a couple more seconds?"

 

“Yeah, back to your old self aren’t you? Need I remind you what your role is here? And you said my senior is watching us. Aren't you forgetting something?"

 

She sighed before plastering a forceful smile on her face. "Aigoo, my Suho is so caring.” She said and patted his chest in satisfaction with her free hand. “Thank you~~”

 

He laughed at her sudden change again. “I don’t think I'll ever be able to forget this day. Now that I know that the nerd can actually act like a y girl." He smiled at her.

 

“Omona, I’m really pleased to hear that Suho will always remember me.” She giggled and leaned her head against his shoulder while her hand, resting on his shoulder pinched it as hard as it could for him forcing her to act that way.

 

“So, where did you learn all this stuff?” He asked while putting his hand over hers on his shoulder, stopping her from pinching him. He had to admit that it actually hurt. “You didn’t used to be like this, did you?" He eyed her.

 

Before she could answer, someone interrupted them. They quickly turned their heads in front of them and saw a girl weiaring a red mini skirt that showed her black , a nearly transparent white tank top, showing her black bra, and a leather jacket. One word to describe this girl: . Of course, the weather was getting warmer, but still, that was a bit to much. She was looking at them with an angry and suspicious expression. They could see her chest moving up and down as she struggled to calm herslef.

 

Eunji looked at the girl in disgust, she knew this girl, she was The Jung Chaerin. A.k.a., Suho's girlfriend.

 

“Suho, who is this ?”

 


 

Hey! Chapter 7 is here!! I hope you like it!! As most of you vote want Eunji to come, so, I wrote as you wanted. Like always,hey you please comment after read, please. =_= thank you!! Love you!!

 

MinahQuach: haha, I don’t know who to put as the gangter, so I just put the Suju boys, after all they’re Exo’s senior right, that’s why. yeah, things got a bit mess up. Anyway, thank you 4 comment.,

 

shahirashera: that you have to find it in this story, so keep reading. Thanks for voting and commenting. Love you.

 

u-knowkey: I’m sorry I didn’t put kris in this scene.,. but I hope you enjoy this chapter.,. Thanks!!

 

SuHoisMINE: I’m so sorry, that I can’t make double or triple update., my schedule is really tight, and I barely has the time to make this.. I’m sorry if I’m disappointing you. But, I’ll try to write longer. Is that okay? Thank you for comment anyway. :D

 

-Muasbby: I’m sorry if you got confuse in my writing. I know it is really bad. OMG, I think I really need an editor right now, but I don’t know where to find it. So, please bear with it okay? So sorry. And no, Suho was not going to her, just took a picture. And lastly, sorry, Kris doesn’t appear in this chapter. Anyway, thanks for comment! Love you so much!!

 

cholahola: Eunji already come!! Hahaha.,. thanks for comment! ^_^

 

littleocean: Hello littleocean, my new reader. Thanks for comment and vote. Continue commenting yeah!! C:

 

PS: As you can see, I change my poster. Thanks to 2PMSNSD from Haru Haru Graphic Shop!! Love it.