Chapter 13

I'm WHOSE?!

-New Game-


 

This is awkward.

 

So deadly awkward.

 

In front of her was Yoonah and behind her was Suho. Both were staring at her like she committed some unforgivable sins. She sighed and felt absolutely helpless.

 

Suddenly Yoonah laughed without a reason and that alone make her winced. What’s wrong with Yoonah actually? Has she gone mad?

 

“That insufferable player, seriously.” Yoonah sneered hotly and took one of her shoes. Without a word Yoonah angrily throw her shoe to Luhan who was walking away.

 

Luhan flinched when the shoe hit him hard on his back.

 

Eunji jaw dropped. That’s not actually the thing she expected to occur. She thought Yoonah going to get angry at her this time or cold shoulder treatment. But this is really the other story around.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Luhan protested and slowly turned to Yoonah.

 

“What the hell is wrong with me?” Yoonah scoffed before stormed toward Luhan. “I think, that’s supposed to be my question to you.”

 

Luhan opened his mouth to deliver another question, but was interrupted.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you, seriously?” Yoonah enunciated, punctuating every word with a poke to Luhan's chest.

 

Luhan bit his lips eyeing Yoonah’s finger. He was furious.

 

“Seriously? My friend?” Yoonah withdraw her finger before slowly crossed her hands on her chest. “Why? Already running out of in this school?”

 

Luhan gazed sharpened. He about to retort back but Yonnah is faster. She lifted up her palm right in front of his face signalling him ‘talk to my hand jerk.’

 

Luhan forcefully closed his eyes and take a deep breath to calm himself and shake all the annoying feeling toward this certain exceptional divine .

 

Then Yoonah challenged him by glaring at him. She smiled indifferently. “I don’t realize you’re that desperate.”

 

Yoonah pick up her shoe and wore it back shamelessly before walk toward Eunji. “Let’s go Eunji.” She grabbed Eunji by the arm.

 

Eunji followed Yoonah and saw Luhan stormed off with soured face. Eunji knocked onto Yoonah’s back when she unexpectedly stopped. Yoonah turned and looked at Suho who just about to turn and walk away. “Where the hell are you going?” She yelled.

 

Suho slowly turned when he realized a firm gazed on his back. “Are you talking to me?” Suho pointed his index finger to his surprise face.

 

“No, I’m talking to this cocky Kingka Kim Suho. Well I don’t know he’s such a deaf?” She asked in deliberate slowness.

 

Eunji eyes widened and turned to her best friend nervously.

 

She did not just say that to him.

 

Eunji turned back to Suho and saw how his expression changed. Eunji gulped. This is not good. Doesn’t Yoonah know that this guy's temper is definitely no kidding? Well with a few encounters with him Eunji knew how this guy here is. One word to describe him, crazy. She swore she can never expect what in the world actually in the thick skull of him. He’s just unpredictable! But now…

 

“Let’s go.” Yoonah instructed him and started to precede her walked. But once again stopped when she realized Suho still didn’t follow her. She turned.

 

“Quickly! You don’t want me to drag you, don’t you?” She warned before turned.

 

Suho glared turned to Eunji and mouthed in much displeasure. ‘What the ?’

 

Eunji just shrugged as she being dragged by Yoonah.

 

Suho rolled his eyes before followed them unwillingly.

 

-

 

"How long do both of you actually want to keep hiding it from me?” Yoonah asked after arriving at the back of the school building, arms wrapped on her chest proudly.

 

Eunji turned to Suho with clueless face while Suho already lean against the wall of the building with boring face.

 

“Yah! Do you hear me or not?”

 

Suho slowly looked up but he stared at Eunji instead to Yoonah.

 

“What the hell is this noisy freak talking about?” He muttered.

 

Eunji shrugged and paused. She glared at Suho. “Don’t call her that.”

 

 Suho smirked. She dared to warn him? Like that can really make him stop calling anyone whatever he wants. Put aside his petty thought with a sigh, he finally drew his glare to Yoonah. “Are you out of your mind?”

 

“How dare you?” Yoonah exclaimed.

 

Suho was indifferent. He continued staring down at Yoonah like she really was out of her mind.

 

“Seriously both of you!” Yoonah stormed both of her feet like a small child.

 

“Yoonah, what are you talking about now?” Now even Eunji started to frown with Yoonah behavior.

 

“Crazy.” Suho scoffed.

 

“Don’t you dare to call me that!” Yoonah warned Suho before throwing a piece of picture at him. “I’m talking about this.”

 

“What’s that?” Eunji approached Suho as he picked the picture. Eventually Eunji jaw dropped when she saw who’s in the picture.

 

“.” Suho cursed. That was the picture when he kissed that geek behind some building when his senior threatened him.

 

“Well, certainly I’m not out of my mind right?” Yoonah said sweetly at Suho before she turned to Eunji with a serious face. “I told you the gossip club here really outstanding. Seriously Eunji-ah, I never thought you had lied to me.” Yoonah blinked at Eunji before walking off.

 

After Yoonah left behind the building, Suho let go of sighed that he didn’t even realize he was holding. “Where the hell she got this picture?” He groaned.

 

Eunji stayed silent, too shocked. Her eyes gaze glued to the picture.

 

“Yah. Do you hear me or not?” Suho snapped his finger in front of Eunji face. When she finally  focused on him he repeated. “Where did she get this?”

 

“How could I know?”

 

“You’re that spoiled imp best friend don’t you?” He already crumpled the picture showing how furious he was.

 

“We don’t talk for a week. How am I supposed to know?”

 

“Why?” He tossed away the crumpled picture behind him.

 

Eunji looked at the picture and make a short inner note that she will pick it up before go back and throw it in a proper way. She doesn’t want this picture leak.

 

She looked at Suho in the eyes when she heard Suho repeated his question again, impatiently this time. “It’s none of your busin...” She paused. “Wait does this means, this story already went around the school?” That’s why everyone gave her that warning? Eunji turned pale.

 

“Well, I don’t think so.” He calmly denied. Eunji turned to him. “Why are you so sure about that?”

 

“Because, if this ty story already come out, the first one to be informed with this story is Jenny.” His finger started to run across his chin, like he was thinking. “And there’s no way Jenny will stay calm after she know about this.”

 

“Why?”

 

Is she jealous?

 

“She will turn into a question machine and asking me like until the end of the world. You can’t imagine how busybody/noisy/annoying/frightening she was. Totally opposite of the image she has been holding.” He smiled.

 

He smiled? This guy is so weird. She thought he was still in a bad mood just now? By only mentioning about Jenny can change his mood? That’s really strange or… can be rather suspicious?

 

“I still remember when she heard that I accepted Chaerin confession. She practically screams ‘No’ into my ears and started asking, the whys. She even ignored me for a week because she thought that was the dumbest decision I ever made. Can you believe it?” He laughed this time.

 

Eunji shrugged thinking otherwise. Is he dumb or what? Can’t he see that Jenny was jealous? Eunji sighed. Now, she’s sure of one thing. Without a doubt, Jenny still has feeling toward Suho. Then what about Kris? Did she just play around with Kris? Eunji suddenly shook her head, trying to get rid of her silly thought. It’s not like their relationship has something to do with her.

 

“So, before this story floating around the school, what should we do?” Her voice broke his train of thought. Suho smiled disappeared by her sudden change of topic.

 

“You really knew how to ruin a mood.” He scowled and walked closer to her. Eunji took two steps aback keeping her pace and warning him with a glare.

 

His red lips curved upwards into a wicked smirk, sending chills down Eunji’s spine

 

“We’ll discuss with her here after school. And before that, warn her to keep that from anyone in this earth. If I find out this story is from her. Tell her that I said. ‘Prepare yourself.’” He paused and added. “Also don’t tell her a thing about our deal. We’ll talk about that when she comes here after school.  Can you do that?” He asked.

 

“I guess I can.” She answered coldly trying to ignore that familiar smirk. “I’ll go first.” She took a step toward the picture but suddenly Suho grabbed her upper arm. She stopped and turned. Her heart beat thumping rapidly when he wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.  

 

“What do you w-want?” Eunji tried to sound bored but her voiced betrayed her. She looked at him in the eyes. Today, she’s not doing something not right… exclude the Luhan part. What? Crap!

 

“Today you two seems rather close?” He spoke in slow purr.

 

“It’s nothing like that. I can assure you.” Eunji affirmed.

 

“So you have already befriended with him?” He loosened his grip around her neck to give her some space to breathe.

 

I befriend with Luhan? Since when? What is he talking now?

 

Eunji looked at him like she was talking to an alien. On the other hand Suho still stared down at Eunji with puzzle look for a few second before he exhales a long sigh. He then released her from his grasp and chuckled.

 

“So this is your game?” He took a step back and laughed harder.

 

Eunji frowned. Is this selfish kingka already lost his sanity?

 

His finger ran across his chin again. “It’s because I make you annoyed so you seek revenge and used him instead to make me feel the same?” He accused. “That was a brilliant idea indeed.” He nodded to himself.

 

Eunji snort. This guy surely out of his mind. She quickly picks up the crumpled picture. “Truth to be told, I literally didn’t understand what you are talking about. But, the recess time will end in ten minutes. I need to go inside now or I will starve today. Excuse me.” Eunji walked passed Suho.

 

“Now you even play dumb? I bet it’s not a good improvement for your reputation.” She stopped by his sneer. “What’s your catch?”  She asked without turning to him, inhale deeply. This guy is really trying to get into her nerve.

 

“Nothing, I just find out the reason you choose him out of all people.” He said, taunting her.

 

Eunji turn to Suho in irritated. What an absurd statement was that.

 

“It’s because he is my best friend. Am I right? Or else you wouldn’t even look at him. You hated him, even a sight of him, will make you vomit.” He walked to her and stopped right in front of her unnecessarily close. “So this is your little revenge miss good grades? Making me”-very-very annoyed, not to mention making me want to strangle that annoyingly faultless Kris-“uncomfortable.” He switched the last word. If he said the other word it only admitting that he actually annoyed in other word admitting her success. That’s something his pride wouldn’t allow to acknowledge.

 

Eunji smiled humorlessly and bit her lips of this absurdity. “This is ridiculous…” She stopped as he used his lips to shut .

 

He slowly pulled his lips from her after making her frozen for ten seconds. “Then let’s the game begin.” He blinked, batting his lashes in mock innocence.

 

“What the hell!” She yelled and took three steps aback angrily. Her face already turned bright red in anger and also embarrassed at the same time.

 

His lips curved in glory. “You angry. This round I win.” He laughed. “So we’re tied now.” He turned this time left her dumbstruck.

 

Eunji gaped looked at Suho’s back until he disappeared behind the building. “Is he really lost his sanity?”

 

After a full minute of brainstorming what Suho just talking about. Eunji slowly make out his absurd words.  

 

“Why in the world I use Kris to make him uncomfortable? And I haven’t even befriended with that bighead jerk!” She exclaimed furiously before stormed into the building too.

 


 

 

I'm really sorry for the very-very-very-verylate update.,. of course I have my own reason., Really sorry though.,.

Also this chapter is very clumsily written, and a bit short.

Please bear with it if there's some grammatical error…

I don’t know what to say anymore.,.

Wait, very welcome to the new subscriber!!

And lots of loves for comment my story.,.

Enjoy., ^^ 

 

Comment please

Thank you, love you guys so much for keep supporting me.