Chapter 24

I'm WHOSE?!

-Her Decision-


Eunji put the last science book on its rack before leant against the rack. She heaved a long sigh, squeezing her eyes shut at the thought of what she'd heard happen this morning in the class.

 

She had predicted these.

 

She had predicted this reaction from him when she called Kris out, and that’s exactly what her intention was. Telling him, that’s she’s not belong to him, that’s she’s free doing everything the way she wanted, that’s she’s not easily being pushed around, that’s she is Kang Eunji and he messed up with the wrong person.

 

But the things happened this morning, kicking his table, getting detention from doing it, and not to mention eavesdropping her conversation with Kris, sure is out of her expectation, mean, WAY out of her expectation.

 

“Eunji-ah, with this vulgar behaviour do you think he will lose the captain title of his team that he supposed to get?”

 

She swallowed hard, remembering Yoonah question. What she will do if he really lost it, the title that he really earned for whatever reason that she doesn’t know or even wanting to know it, and it doesn’t really matter right now. The only thing is matter right now, is his precious captain, that he might lose. God, why in the world felt she so guilty, it’s not like this is her fault isn’t it? In addition, she was scared as hell. What if he really lost it? Then what he will do to her? Learning from the his previous action, he’s not the type of guy that can sit down and discuss calmly for sure. Luckily his detention was held until the school session was over. After that, she quickly rushed over here, but it doesn’t mean she could escape from him. What if he comes here? Then, that’ll be the death of her.      

 

Eunji snapped to the present when she heard her teacher was saying something to her. Straightening up her posture, Eunji quickly added. “I’m sorry teacher, I-I was distracted. Come again?”

 

The teacher only smiled warmly at her before repeated her words. “I said, I didn’t believe I just catch you daydreaming.”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to slack.”

 

“No, it’s okay.” The teacher waved off the topic. “By the way, I have a new work for you, your favourite one.”

 

“Really?” Eunji eyes beamed with delight, utterly forgetting her new problem. The teacher, just smile, knowing the only thing that can excite her this genius student the most, is no other than getting stock of new books.

 

“Where is it?” Eunji asked quickly almost impatiently.

 

“Jut go to the back store, and also don’t forget to…” Before she could end the sentences Eunji already rushed out, and half yell as she ran. “Don’t worry I’ll key in, all of it!”

 

“…key in.” The teacher finally go to finish her sentences but Eunji already out. She shook her head staring at the door Eunji just took.

   

Soon she went into the store, her eyes fixed to the couple of new boxes which place at the right corner.

 

Giggling excitedly, she makes her way to the boxes with an expression like she just found a treasure. Even her smile almost reaching her ear. Is that even possible? Then she scooted over the boxes and opened one of it, very carefully. She has a look of each one of the book and chuckling when she saw the book she wanted.

 

“Whoa, I don’t know our school that rich to buy this kind of book?” She mumbled. “I’ll borrow it later.” Putting down the science reference book, her eyes catch a glimpse of  another fiction book, that she really craved for months.

 

“Oh My God, the new series of Harry Panner! Harry Panner and the Baby Dragon?” She laughed, but nevertheless she started to flick into the first page. Looking around, make sure there’s no one was watching her, she sat down on the plastic mat. “Well, I’ll start here.”   

 

Twenty minutes had passed, she still in the same position, not moving an inch reading the book. She was so into the book that she doesn’t realize someone had sneaked into the room not doing anything instead but only watching her for about ten minutes. Her focus has only come to the present when she felt a pair of hands slipped around her waist pulling her until her back flat against something firm yet warm.

 

What?

 

Her eyes already turned O shaped. She opened to scream for help, only the next voice comes sound so familiar that stopped her from doing so. Far too familiar to her own like. “Shh it’s only me.” And not to mention how soft the voice sounded, almost like he was exhausted.

 

“Kim Suho?” She whispered, half hoping she was wrong.

 

He didn’t answer her only a movement behind her back that she can make out it was a nod.

 

She let out a small sigh.

 

When he suddenly pulled her even closer, she finally realized her position which is exactly the same he did under the tree before their summer break.

 

Eunji quickly try to struggle from his hold, and it's surely not an easy task. “Yah, Kim Suho! What do you think…”

 

Clutching her hands, he quickly added ”Please, only this time do not fight me. I promise you  I will not  question you anything, or angry at you, or blackmail you. I promise I won’t do anything, just stay like this for a while.” He buried his face in the crook between her neck and right shoulder. “Please… I beg you.” He breathed.

 

Did…did he just begging me?    

 

When she didn't flinch or try to escape from the contact, and slowly calming down or more likely she was surprised, he started rubbing her arms gently through her uniform pulling her closer to him. “Thank you.” He breathed again.

 

And now he appreciated her? What the hell is happening right now? Something terribly must already gone wrong. Or maybe, he already lost his mind.

 

Out of her curiosity, she opened to ask the questioned inside her head but, Suho is faster. “You know,” He started first and paused to lean his back against the cupboard behind him, loosing his hold around her waist, giving her some space.  Yet his hand still hung lazily at her side, playing, folding and squeezing  at the tip of her uniform.

 

Her eyes narrowed to his finger, but decided to ignore it. She turned to him, and caught a glimpse of anxiety in his face that he quickly cover it with his fake smiles. Eunji frowned.

 

“Nothing.” He added. “I’m just really tired.” He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

 

“Then just go rest.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes back, dagger right into her eyes. “I am.”

 

“Really?” Her right brow cocking. Staring down at his so-called rest position, which is leaning his back against the hard cupboard sure look very comfortable.

 

He just let out a small laugh. “Come here.” One arm on her back and another one on her shoulder, he gently pulled her to rest on his body and positioned her head in the crook of his neck. “This one, better,” he cuddled her closer

 

“Kim Suh-”

 

“Kang Eunji,” This time he was not faster than her, instead the sound of his voice stopping her from continuing, it felt so strange, so empty. “I’ll try to be understanding” She felt he inhaled at the side of her head he was leant.

 

Eunji couldn’t utter a single word as she tried to absorb his words.

 

So, he continued very slowly. “…be less… selfish or…demanding. I will even stop…blackmail you after this, alright? Just please, don’t ask me to let go of the captain tittle from me.” The hand on her neck moved to her waist with his other hand pulling her closer. Now she practically on his laps. But, at the moment Eunji didn’t even realize their position as her brain busily figure him out.

 

Don’t ask him to let go of the captain tittle? Does it mean he didn’t lose it?

 

“You manage to keep it?” She whispered hoping up.

 

“Barely.” He buried his face on her shoulder as if he tried to hide.

 

“Thank God!” She muttered out loud in relieved before she realized it.

 

Suho was surprised by her reaction so does she before he started to laugh. His voice sounded muffled by her thin clothes on her shoulder which he comfortably buried his face and only then, she finally realized their new position.

 

Eunji about to push him away but he already pulled his body off her at arm's length, palm still hangs on either side of her waist. He stared at her with half surprised expression and still laughing. “That’s a first, you know that?”

 

“What?” Eunji frowned.

 

“That you actually care about that title.”

 

“Of course I am, we have a deal!” Eunji exclaimed angrily, feeling ridiculous by his statement. “Furthermore, If you didn’t get that title, I’m sure you will put all the responsibility on me, blame every single, little, silly, stupid thing that I have done wrong, and god help me, you have already made me suffer enough, though we’re on the same side, I don’t know what you’ll do to me next. I mean, you will not just let go of—...What is it?” Eunji asked when she realized Suho was actually listening to her without any hint to make fun of her, even his smile just now already disappear. He was listening intently to her

 

“Nah, just realized, how these, all of this, irritate you.” He shrugged after a few moments paused, seeking for an answer.

 

“…You don’t say that.” Eunji hissed seething, as she can feel the burning sensation in her stomach. “You think I enjoy all of this? Seriously Kim Suho?” Eunji inhaled deeply try to calm her rage.

 

“Maybe… I don’t know. Because I am.”

 

Eunji jaw hung open, before Suho quickly added. “I shouldn’t force you in the first place.” He looked away. “But you cannot put 100% blame on me, because I didn’t realize it until recently.”

 

This guy is retarded.

 

“You even followed him to Japan for Christmas sake! I’m not sure how to put up with that.” He still didn’t look at her, eyes on his fist.

 

Eunji’s brows crook, slightly confused where this conversation lead to.

 

“You really like him huh?” He said while chewing his lips, and somehow managed to put on a smile on his lips only. His face showed otherwise.

 

“Excuse me?” Eunji searching his eyes. When his half lid eyes finally met her, she got the idea what is this guy talking about. “Are you ing kidding me?”

 

She saw the tips of his lips bend, hearing her curse. “Bad word Kang Eunji.” He tutted her like she was a child.

 

Eunji huffed, placed his palm on the cold tiles to push herself up from straddling him. However, his hand caught her arm first, not ready to release her yet.

 

“I never felt to strangle a person's head  this much, especially to my best friend.” He said holding her eyes firmly. “I don’t know what is ing wrong with me?” He said quietly and silently, she nearly missed it, nearly.

 

Eunji couldn’t utter a word, because for the first time, she doesn’t know how to reply him back.  And something in his expression she couldn’t make it out. It was almost honest.

 

He continued to hold her stare as her lips thinned. His hands move up her and tangling his fingers in her slightly messy hair. Her brilliant chocolate eyes locked him in a gaze. Eunji felt an emotion that she couldn't pinpoint or identify his swirling emotions as he held her gaze almost forcefully. It was like a challenge she didn't want to break away from. They continued their little silent staring competition, Eunji completely disregarding the way his fingers were through her disarray hair, gently putting it behind her ear. She curiously watched him, watch her.

 

After a few moments of silence, Eunji watched, as his worn out eyes communicated his decision, as if he'd thought through something and had finally settled on a solution.  She saw the never seen wrinkle under his eyes, also how his eyes always stay half lid almost through their conversation and his strawberry red lips is paler than usual. She never saw him this beat before.

 

“Tomorrow after school, my club will throw a small party at the XOXO karaoke to celebrate my captain tittle, and it will be official, starting tomorrow.” He paused as if to search his next sentence. “…I’ll not force you this time…” He bit his pale lips again. “…You come, I’ll end this deal like we promised.” Suho pulled his hand from her hair and let it fall to his side

 

Eunji didn’t realize she was staring at him, study him, unmoved until he spoke next sentences. “I need to go to practice, or I am going to lose that captain surely this time.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Eunji clumsily get up from him, blushing madly. How comes she’s not realizing he already released her, yet she stayed on him for the longest time she could remember and even find it rather comfortable. God!

 

Not pointing out or making fun of her blushing face which Eunji really appreciated it, Suho got up too, brushing dirt on his pant. “Alright?” Suho questioned after making sure of his appearance.

 

Eunji just nodded eyes on her feet, letting her hair fall she half hiding her face behind it. She still has a hard time to get over her embarrassment.

 

“Think about it.” With that he chaste a kiss on her right cheek very lightly before he disappear behind the door.

 

Thud!

 

Did her heart just skip a bit? What’s happening to her?  It’s not the first time he did this to her. But, the way he did it this time, is a whole another story around. She doesn’t know how to respond to this new side of him, should she get angry at him for trying to make a move on her again or appreciated that he actually didn’t force her and even give her a chance to decide.

 

Either way, after tomorrow which ever she chose, she certain in one thing. Her relationship with him will never be the same. Only adding another question in her head, which is why she felt not quite happy if this fake relationship suddenly end. Furthermore, his face just now…

 

Kim Suho, stop manipulating me!

 

 -

 

“Do tell me once again, what are you and I doing here?” Eunji eyed the enormous kitchen she ever set eyes upon. But quickly shrugged it off, being the heir of the biggest company in Asia this is the least to expect.

 

After putting the biggest paper back on the kitchen table, Kris quickly took Eunji smaller one and put it beside it, not to forget muttering thank you as he took from her.

 

“Well, we’re going to bake a cake today.” He nodded to her half smile. “Or maybe only me.” He sighed.

 

She nodded to him, her brow arch questioning him to tell her, his true intention and to stop bulting her.    

 

“Fine.” Kris shrugged. “I just want to talk to you.”

 

“I like that idea better.” Eunji came beside him, started to unload the paperback, wrinkling her nose with each item she took out. “Do you want to talk about what?” She asked not looking at him, who apparently wearing black v-neck slim cut shirt, which unnecessarily emphasized his lean body, and a loose black jeans showing off his casual look.

 

Yeah right, he looks good in almost everything.

 

“About this morning.” Kris unloaded his plastic back too. “Do you think, Suho heard our…”

 

“He heard us.” Eunji affirm him not really caring, making Kris snapped and swiftly turned to her. “What? And…?”

 

“He thinks I like you and even followed you to Japan.”

 

“You are?” He pretended as if he actually believed it.

 

Eunji only give him a piercing glare. Seeing that, Kris lifted both his hand parallel to his shoulder, “My bad. I’ll stop”

 

Eunji concentration back to the items. “I don’t know where he got those absurd ideas though, lately he always tries to prove that I have a thing for you. As if,”

 

Kris just shrugged and took out some tool from upper cabinet. “Last two days, he rarely talks to me. Especially today, he didn’t even look at me when we went home together. I’m not sure, why he acts this way. I mean, he doesn’t need to get angry or anything if you already has someone you like, even if that person is me or anyone else. After all, your relationship with him only a display, unless Suho he already developed his feeling…” He trailed off, .

 

Unfortunately at the moment, Eunji’s attention was not to him, instead it was on his hands in the sink.

 

“Why are you washing that big bowl?”

 

“I need to use it; to mix all the ingredients.” He explained.

 

“I’m sorry?” Eunji’s brows knitted together, then she saw a few cake recipes pasted on the refrigerator’s door and a few baking tools Kris just brought out. “Are we really going to bake a cake now?”

 

“Indeed.” He chuckled, watching her confuse face. “Then why would I ask you to come to my house?”

 

“Because you want to talk to me?”

 

“But that doesn’t have to be here.”

 

Eunji sighed, looking away. “Don’t do this to me, I’m really tired.” Eunji whined, looking at the items. Just then she snapped to the reality. She turned to Kris with sceptic look.

 

“What?” Kris looked at her for at her for a second only to continue scheming the recipes which now in his hand.

 

Eunji continued watching Kris, “Hang on, since when are we… are like…this?

 

“Like what?” Kris went into the cabinet on his behind to find more stuff, making Eunji to rotate to continue their conversation.

 

“Like…Erm…we’re…actually a…friend?” There she finally said, her tone sound disgust. Though she didn’t do that on purpose.

 

“We are not?” His brows arch narrowing his eyes to her.

 

“What? Since when?” She answered defensively.

 

“I thought we are, since you don’t hate me, now.”

 

How did he know, I never said it to anyone. “When did I ever say that?”

 

“You didn’t say it.” He shook his head casually put the additional flavour he just found with the other ingredient. He finally turned his body to her. “You talked to me this morning, in front of everyone.”

 

“And?”

 

“People just don’t talk to the person. They. Hate. Casually. In. Public.” He emphasized the last few words to point out his basis.

 

He’s sharp, she has to admit. But that doesn’t mean she just can start an be his friend right away. She still can’t forget or let everything pass instantly and be the new person. That’s not her at all.

 

She turned away from his sharp gaze. “Whatever, but seriously I can’t help you with this. You know I’m not that free, I have other things to do.”

 

“Such as? Study?” He tried to smile as a hint of his jokes, but only his smirk come out, completely making the situation flip.

 

Eunji eyes flared didn’t really appreciated his unintention sarcasm. “That’s none of your business. Why don’t you just ask your best friends instead of asking your ex-arch-nemesis?” She said through her teeth, and currently want to get the hell out of this stupid mansion that she shouldn’t have come in the first place.

 

 “I already asked them, but none of them is free at the moment.” He answered honestly didn’t realize her changed of intonation. “Suho with his part-time job, Kai has a date, and even Hyeri couldn’t come. She has to babysit her sister.”

 

Eunji want to ask ‘How about Jenny, his beloved girlfriend.’ But the last person he stated attract more of her attention.

 

“I don’t know you and Hyeri have such a close relationship?” Or Hyeri with anyone except Jenny. I mean she’s the famous known as Ice Queen because of her cold attitude toward everyone. Even when she talked in their so called ‘group’, she barely talked to anyone beside Jenny and maybe give a side comment to Kai who try to flirt with her. And thus the students just conclude that she even in that group because she was Jenny friend. Wait for a second, I know all of this, not because I was watching them or even stalking them. But when you have a big gossiper as one of your best friend, it’s hard not to know all of these. “I mean… did she even talk?” Eunji quickly added when she found out her question could bring such a ridiculous misunderstanding between them.

 

“Well…” Kris looked straight as he was in deep thought before answering her. “Hmm, after a thought about it… we didn’t talk, usually… Instead, we text… quite frequently actually.” He chuckled softly to his answer, and thought that’s a bit strange isn’t it? Kris tilted his head to her found she was staring back at him. “Yea?”

 

Eunji just shook her head. One thing that she’s sure, she will never understand the whole of this group relationship after all. One, already has a boyfriend but still can’t get over her ex, one already got a girlfriend yet frequently texted his girlfriend’s best friend. One just a complete player that will flirt with anything in a mini skirt, they also have the silent type who looks like don’t give damn about anything however text one of them. And the last one but not least, the crazy idiot that she can put up what exactly play in that thick skull of his. Realizing his stares, she quickly broke their it by looking somewhere else and changed the topic. “Why don’t you just ask Jenny then?”

 

“I would have to, but I can’t, this is my surprise event for her after all.” He finally smiles, but sadly she missed it.

 

“Who apparently has her hands full with someone else problem?” She said more to herself, and was startled when she realized Kris expression was utterly annoyed. Damn, did she just say it out loud? And from one look, she’s certain, he knew who she was reffering to.

 

She opened to say that she doesn’t mean to say that which she actually was. But, hey he was being nice to her today, she should appreciate it right? Not worsened it. However his next sentences stopping her. “It doesn’t really bother me… that’s her nature, caring. One of the reasons I like her.” She closed back as his flat voice continued on. Rather than making her believe him, his face shows even himself is having a hard time to believe in those words. “She just…caring, I don’t think it’s not a good thing.” His eyes dropped and Eunji followed it. It went to the pack of flour in his palm which now he grabbed it almost painfully.

 

Eunji sighed, gathering her stuff. “If that's what you’ve told yourself this entire time, well, suit yourself. I’m out of here.” She left him, without a second glance. She’s not quite sure why she rubbed salt in his fresh wound. But rather than watching this genius make a fool of himself, she liked this better.

 

Kris didn’t move from his position and stayed silent for almost two minutes and only pulled back to the reality when the pack of flour busted from his grasped. “.” He sighed brushing the flour all over his black shirt. His eyes roamed back to the ingredient, by the sink. He inhaled deeply. “Maybe next time.” He retreated from the kitchen, not forget to ask one of his maids to clean his mess in the kitchen on his way to his room.    

 

-

 

Eunji only about to put her bag in the locker in front of the library when someone suddenly jumped on her, startling her.

 

“Kang Eunji, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you come with us?” She asked with her forever kind voice.

 

Shim Jenny.

 

“Don’t tell me you already forgot about this day?” She smiled playfully, and laugh. She looked so damn friendly, not to mention very cute which she already learned to admit that long ago. Eunji’s sure even the most wild wolf will turn into a very committed puppy after receiving that kind of smile.

 

One of the many reasons the Perfect Kris fall for this girl.

 

“Let’s go!” She casually slipped her her hand in Eunji’s palm, intertwining their fingers she pulled Eunji with her, almost drag her actually. To say Eunji was not familiar with this response is an overstatement. However, she’s not used to it, is a fact.

 

“Wait…I can’t.” Eunji pulled her hand from her grasp.

 

“I’m sorry?” Her eyes went to O shaped, the smile abruptly disappeared.

 

“I mean, I need to do something first.”

 

“Oh.” She nodded as the smile appeared once again. “You have something to do in the library?”

 

“Hm.”

 

“Alright, I’ll wait for you.” She smiled brightly showing off her perfect teeth.

 

The hell?

 

Eunji only blinked, and turned around. She went into the library.

 

Whatever.

 

She felt annoyed, despite she still undecided what to do or choose or anything, a sudden bright Jenny appeared in front of her certainly not helping at all. Not to mention, that girl seriously getting onto her nerves. Eunji almost cringe in disgust when she saw Jenny just now.

 

“Are you done?” Jenny peeked her head through the door, on the other hand Eunji just pretend like she was searching something on the counter while the truth is, she just wanted more times to think.

 

“Almost.”

 

“Alright.” She chuckled.

 

Eunji stared wondering if Jenny’s jaw muscle was paralysed in that smile form.

 

They were walking through the building in the school as Jenny apologized for Suho childish deal, behaviour and many other things that Eunji didn’t really pay attention. She even reassured Eunji to stay calm and relax which Eunji silently prayed that for her and also hoping her to stop blabbering for a second. Man, she needed to think. For God sake, she still  undecided and she seriously doesn’t need anyone to her! If this-stupid-deal-off event was held before yesterday, before that mind manipulator, Suho still act rudely toward her, not gently not giving her a choice. She’s sure which one to choose, without giving even a single thought about it. But, what with those sudden changes? And what with this complicated relationship between them? Gosh! This is too confusing.

 

“Finally you’ll be free after this, right Kang Eunji?” Jenny beamed happily, clenching Eunji finger together with her.

 

Seriously Shim Jenny is enjoying this far too much. Didn’t she realized this will only hurt her current boyfriend. Damn, speaking of the Devil.

 

Kris in his sleeveless white jersey and short was running toward them, toward Jenny. He was sweaty all over, that she can make out he was in practiced.

 

“Why are you wearing that? You’re not joining us?” Jenny asked when Kris was in arm's length in front of her.

 

“Later.” He answered slightly panting, his eyes narrowed to Eunji for a second before drift back to his girlfriend.

 

“But, you told me you already told your coach about this.” Jenny pouted.

 

“Something urgent come up, I can’t just leave the court right away. A few freshman just registers, we need to test them.” He explained.

 

Eunji snorted, looking away.

 

“Ehem,” Jenny cleared . “Well, then we’ll go first alright?”

 

Kris opened his mouth to ask if Jenny will wait for him until the test was over but closed his mouth back when heard Jenny said to Eunji. “Let’s go Kang Eunji! Don’t waste anymore time for this. The party already starting we shouldn’t leave the main VIP by himself isn’t it?” She cheered excitedly clapping her hand together. On the other hand, Eunji didn’t miss the hurt expression of Kris which he skilfully covers with his expressionless face.

 

What a coward?

 

“Ah, I’m sorry. I know you already suffer enough from his silly deal. Don’t worry, after this was over I will make sure that stupid Suho regretting messing up with you! Trust me.” She smiled before turning to Kris. “See you later, Kris. And also don’t forget to wash before coming.” She covered her nose with her pointing finger, jokingly. “I mean you kind of smelly.” She brushed him off, acting like a brat.

 

“Shut up!” Kris pulled her to him and stuffed her head to his sweaty jersey, jokingly, ruffling her hair at the same time.

 

“Yah! Stop you jerk!” Jenny struggle and after getting her head away from his jersey, she pouted fixing her messy hair. “Big jerk!” She muttered angrily.

 

Kris smirked not really felt guilty, before coming closer to her. Then he cupped her face, helping her to fix her hair. “Don’t enjoy yourself too much without me.” He chuckled, smoothing drown her long straight hair.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jenny pulled her face from his palm after making sure her hair is fine. “Coz I will.” She stuck her tongue to him and run off, dragging Eunji with her.

 

“You better not.” Kris warned.

 

“Can’t hear you.” She covered her ears, giggling to Eunji. After putting up a distance between them, Jenny finally stopped running instead humming happily, Eunji took this chance to look back to Kris and saw he was watching them from afar. His shoulder somewhat slumps before he turned to the basketball court direction.

 

Suit yourself!

 

Though she always makes a cruel comment, but somehow she couldn’t help but felt pity toward him.

 

Her gazes went back to the happy humming girl beside her.

 

Shim Jenny, lead an easy life with that beautiful smile on her that can melt anything. Will she ever realized how much soul she had hurt?

 

At the moment, Eunji felt her heart flipped and decided her choices.

 

They arrived at the one of the biggest rooms in the karaoke. Almost everyone cheered when they arrived, which she knew the cheer was not on her but the smiling goddess beside her. Eunji saw a few familiar faces, the senior, who were spying her so-called-date with Suho, a few students in the same year, Luhan, Minseok, Kai, a few others she doesn’t really remember their name at the moment, and others were freshman. In the middle, she saw Kim Suho with that funny looking captain Sparrow hat on his head, was staring at her with surprising looks. Jenny already squeezed herself to sit beside Suho, but slightly trampled herself when Suho abruptly stood up, putting down his hat, eyes locking on Eunji.  

 

He advanced to her. “Yo-you’ve come?” He stuttered.

 

Eunji nodded. Clamping her hand together soothing herself she already decided the right choice.

 

Is this the right choice?

 

The question kept bargain in her head

 

“Well… Okay.” He looked down, couldn’t hide his disappointment in his voice.

 

She slowly looked up at him, and his face was as nervous as her. He chewed his lips, thinking of what should he say next. Watching this, she knew this was her right moment.

 

Untangled her finger, she put her palm on each side of his shoulder as if to balance herself, she saw he finally replied her gaze with his eyes wide opened, utterly shocked.

 

Now Kang Eunji! God Bless me!

 

She closed her eyes and tip toed. She felt her lips contacted with his lips. “Congratulation, Suho-ah.” She whispered brushing their lips together before pressing harder.

 


New Chapter is here!!

What a busy week I had. Finally I can completed this chapter.

Sorry if there any misplled. I already checked it once, but maybe there still i didn't notice.

Hope you understood it!

Not to forget, Thank you for all your very supportive comment!!

Please continue to comment this fanfics alright!!

XOXO

PS(New edited)

I just open my AFF account after so long didn't open it up because I was so busy these late few weeks, with my sister enggagement, my interview for my scholarship, assingments and stuffs. I feel so freaking shocked when only now i just found out my story was being plagiarized . But, fortunately he/she already took down that accaunt. I feel so relieve right now. I really appreciated those who infrom me. Seriously, appreciated all of you., Thank you so much!! *Deep bow*