Chapter 10

I'm WHOSE?!

 

-Miracle-

 

 


 

 

“Good morning my lucky charm.” Jenny turned and saw Chanyeol grinning at her.

 

 

“It’s you.” She said before continuing to walk toward the school.

 

 

“Just it’s you?” He walked by her side. “No greeting back?”

 

 

Then she stopped and looked at him. He still grinned at her. She sighed. “I’m sorry I was distracted. Good morning to you too.” She smiled

 

 

“You know, without smiling you already look cute but when you smile, you look really super cute.” He said excitedly.

 

 

“Erm, thank you.” She gave a polite smile before continue walk.

 

 

He followed her again before whispering in her ear. “I want to tell you a something actually.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“I think we’re soul mate that matches from heaven.”

 

 

“What?” She turned to him and saw his face was cherry red.

 

 

“Hey” they heard a deep voice come from their back. They turned and saw Kris.

 

 

Jenny smiled, Chanyeol paled.

 

 

“You’re here?” Jenny asked. Kris nodded and slowly turned to Chanyeol.

 

 

“Then, I-I’ll get going.” Chanyeol clumsily walked away.

 

 

Kris brows furrowed when he saw Chanyeol clumsy act. He turned and looked at Jenny. “Am I interrupting something?”

 

 

“No, it’s nothing.” She just shook her head and smiled. “Let’s go.” She took his hand and pulled it with her.

 

 

When he didn’t budge she stopped and looked back at her incomparable handsome boyfriend. “What’s wrong?”

 

 

“Are you okay with this, or you want me to remind Suho that he’s not coming, which mean that you actually want him to come?” He looked at her.

 

 

“What?” She chuckled, but he still stared at her.

 

 

“Alright, I’m sorry about yesterday. I just mad at Suho you know.” She grabbed his finger nervously.

 

 

“And abandon your boyfriend?”

 

 

“I’m really sorry okay.” She smiled sweetly at him. “Please…” She hooked her arm on his. “Or we are going to late for school?”

 

 

He turned to her with softer expression. “Just don’t do something like that to me again?”

 

 

“Alright, I promise.” She lifted her palm parallel to her shoulder pretended like she just took a vow. “Okay? Happy now?” She beamed at him and dragged him playfully toward their school.

 

 

-

 

 

“See you at recess.” Kris smiled to Jenny. Jenny nodded and went into her class. She chuckled when she saw Chanyeol try to hide behind his book when he saw Kris at the door scanning the class. Kris just nodded at him. He turned and saw both his best friends just arrive.

 

 

“Morning buddy!” Suho and Kai cheered and playfully punched his arm.

 

 

“Morning.” He replied with a smile. “Well, class about to start. See you guys later.”

 

 

“Right.” Suho nodded and patted Kris’ back a bit harder than necessary when Kris about to walk off. Kris shoulder slightly hit over Eunji who just about to walk into the class making some of her things fell from her arm.

 

 

Suho smiled mischievously.

 

 

Her eyes trailed to Kris as he quickly picks her things on the floor. “Here.” He gave back her things and she took it from him. “Sorry.” He added.

 

 

Then Eunji slightly bowed to Kris before her eyes swift to Suho. She glared at him, she knew that this incident was Suho’s cunning intention because she saw Suho pushed Kris’ back before he bump onto her.

 

 

“What?” Suho frowned. “No, thank you?”

 

 

She just walked into the class like nothing happen. She felt annoyed, didn’t this guy promise her that he would never tormenting her?

 

 

“Look at that. She really has no manner isn’t she?” Suho shook his head slowly in irritated. “That’s why you shouldn’t help her. Just let her be with her super geek life.”

 

 

Kai lifted his shoulder didn’t really care while Kris just rolled his eyes away. “You do that on purpose didn’t you?” Kris put his palm on Suho’s right shoulder.

 

 

“Do what?” Suho asked with shock face, pretend to be innocent while he exactly knew what Kris referred to. Kai on the other hand just looks at both of them in clueless.

 

 

Kris sighed. “Whatever dude.” He pulled his palm from Suho’s shoulder and bid them goodbye. “Later.”

 

 

Kai and Suho nodded and they went into the classroom. “Do what?” Kai asked Suho clueless.

 

 

Suho just smiled before answered. “I don’t have any clue.”

 

 

“Morning, Mad Girl.” Suho greeted Jenny as he walked passed her seat and playfully pulling her hair.

 

 

Jenny huffed in anger, she gave him a sharp glare. “Morning Jer-“

 

 

“Here,” Suho cut her by throwing a packet of chocolate Kisses onto her desk. “I’m sorry,” He added slowly. “Are we good now?”

 

 

Jenny eyed the chocolate and Suho a few times before pretending to consider about it.

 

 

Then she sighed in surrender before taking the chocolate, not to mention, that brand was her favorite one. “You really are a jerk.” She sneered at him before smiled happily.

 

 

“I know.” He smiled back before taking his seat behind her.

 

 

“Thank you.” Jenny turned around to Suho.

 

 

He just arc his eyebrow before nodding. “I know your weakness.” He smirked jokingly to Jenny. Jenny wrinkled her nose before turned to the front while humming with joy.

 

 

Suho smiled and slowly shook his head. He looked to his right and spot Eunji was talking with Lay more like to persuade him about something while Lay just stares at her expressionless.

 

 

Suho laughed quietly and continue staring at her in pity, then he saw she playfully play with Lay finger on the table, his smile disappeared. She did that to him at the amusement park isn’t she? So she did the same to Lay? Feeling slightly provoked he quickly took out his pencil case and pick up something from it, a small eraser. He threw it to her head and the eraser hit its target.

 

 

Yes!

 

 

She looked around to find who did that. Lay didn’t realize that as he was looking down when the eraser hit her head. Then her eyes met Suho. He fixed the collar of his shirt before smirked in glorious. She glared at him and threw the eraser into the dustbin full of detestation. She smirked back.

 

 

He laughed by her silly attempt to make him angry. 

 

 

Jenny turned to him when she heard he laughed. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

 

 

“Nothing.” He covered his mouth to hide his laughter.

 

 

“Psycho.” She smiled at him and turned back to the front.

 

 

His eyes trailed over Eunji back, before she could continue persuading session, a teacher came in.  Eunji quickly went back to her seat at the front.

 

 

Suho sighed in relief when he saw Eunji was going back to her seat.

 

 

-

 

 

“So, is he still in a bad mood?” Yoonah hooked her arm with Eunji’s.

 

 

“I don’t know.” Eunji shook her head.

 

 

“Did you explain to him why I couldn’t come to his jamming?”

 

 

“I did, but I think it’s better if you’re the one that talk to him. It’s more sincere.”

 

 

“How?” Yoonah pouted.

 

 

“Just use your mouth.” Eunji laughed while Yoonah rolled her eyes in annoyed.

 

 

“Is this the right time, to joke around Eunji? Seriously.”

 

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just kidding.”

 

 

“It’s not funny.” Yoonah eyed Eunji. “Lay never ignores me okay? Even I make him upset he will come to me back in no time. But now, he already didn’t talk to me since yesterday recess. This is a serious matter.”

 

 

“Of course it is.”

 

 

“Then, what should I do? He doesn’t even want to eat with me.”

 

 

“How did you know he doesn’t want to eat with you?”

 

 

“He just left me just now.” Then Yoonah eyes came to Eunji. “You too, where did you go just now?”

 

 

“I returned a book at the library.” Eunji said obviously.

 

 

Yoonah sighed and look at the cafeteria in front of them. “Eunji-ah, what should I do now? Lay is really upset.”

 

 

“I don’t think he’s that upset.” Eunji said when she spotted Lay eating by himself on the corner. “Maybe, he just wants you to come and comfort him because you make him disappointed yesterday.”

 

 

“What? I never comfort him.”

 

 

“Then, you should start now.”

 

 

“But…” She pouted.

 

 

“Do you want to lose him?”

 

 

“No!” She exclaimed louder than necessary. “He’s the only one who really can stand my whined. I need him.”

 

 

At least you aware of that, Eunji thought sarcastically.

 

 

“Then?”

 

 

“Then what?”

 

 

“What are you waiting for?” Eunji put her palms on her waist. “Just go.” Eunji pushed Yoonah toward Lay direction. “Good luck!”

 

 

‘What am I gonna talk to him?’ Yoonah mouthed Eunji.

 

 

‘Anything.’ Eunji mouthed back. ‘I’ll go get some food.’

 

 

‘I want only salad, no rice. I’m on a diet.’ Yoonah mouthed back before nervously walked toward Lay.

 

 

That girl, she really can think about her food though she really nervous. She is really something.

 

 

Eunji then head to the opposite way from Yoonah, where the student queue to buy their food.

 

 

-

 

 

Jenny took a glance at her watch and said. “I’ll get going, I have an appointment with my member club.” She stated and took her last bite of the hamburger. “Let’s go, Hyeri.”

 

 

“Already?” Kris turned to Jenny beside him.

 

 

“Yes.” She patted his back and stood up. He sighed.

 

 

“See you guys later.” She bid goodbye to Kai and Suho, and they just nodded. Hyeri already stood up and went beside Jenny.

 

 

“Kris,” Jenny called him. “See you.” She added and wiped the tip of his lips with her thumb. He looked up to her slightly shocked by her action. “There’s ketchup.” She beamed at him before her thumb that has his ketchup.

 

 

“Oh.” Kris looked down hiding his smile, Suho somewhat speechless while Kai grinned widely at them. Then Suho smiled at Jenny and mouthed Jenny. ‘You never do that to me?’

 

 

Jenny playfully sticks her tongue to him before went off with Hyeri. Suho slowly shook his head and turned to Kai when he felt Kai poke his shoulder. “What?” He asked Kai.

 

 

‘Kris is blushing.’ Kai mouthed Suho.

 

 

‘Are you ing serious?’

 

 

Kai nodded and laughed.

 

 

When Kris heard Kai laughed, he looked up. “What’s up?”

 

 

Then Suho smile too before used his thumb and wipe the tip of Kai lips just like Jenny did before his thumb. “There’s ketchup.” He beamed at Kai shyly.

 

 

“Oh.” Kai act like Kris and put his palm on his face. “Oh my god! I’m blushing!” Kai screamed like a little girl before he and Suho laugh.

 

 

“Shut up!” Kris warned them but they continue to laugh. He looked away in red face.

 

 

“Look at his face.” Suho added this time and laugh harder.

 

 

“You guys, seriously.” He mumbled in annoyed.

 

 

After a full minutes laughed and pointed out Kris blushed face they started to settle down and continue to eat. “So, how about your seniors? They already promised you to give that captain title?”

 

 

“Hmm, they still didn’t say anything about that.” Suho answered. “But, don’t worry, after all they believe me about Eunji ‘things’. Right?” Suho turned to Kai.

 

 

“Definitely. You can’t even believe how good she was acting.” Kai added eagerly. “She really looked totally in love with him, completely looked like a different person.”

 

 

“Really?” Kris asked.

 

 

Suho and Kai nodded at the same time.

 

 

“So, when actually the due date of this deal?”

 

 

“Actually, about two months from now. The week after the summer break. When they need to leave the soccer team to concentrated on their final, right?” Suho asked and looked at Kai and he nodded. “But, you know how expert I am right?” Suho smirked proudly.

 

 

“Two months from now? Then how about if another player make her fall in love to them? I mean, really fall in love, not pretend like you?”

 

 

“What?” Suho asked in frowned. “There’s no such a thing like that.” Then he laughed again and Kai joined him.

 

 

“I swear there’s no other player that really wants to do the deal when they heard about her.” Kai added. “I mean, she’s so ing ugly. And I was surprised at first when I knew Suho actually do it.”

 

 

Suho just smiled, he actually wanted to deny when Kai said that Eunji was ugly but eventually ignore his intention. Who is she to him that he has to defend her? He smiled with his own thought.

 

 

“But, what if, I mean there still a small chance that another player from your team that want the captain title just like you. That type of person will do anything.” Kris explained.

 

 

Suho turned to Kai before they both laughed like they just heard the most ridiculous thing they ever heard. 

 

 

Finally stopped himself from laughed when he saw Kris annoyed face, Suho then answered him. “Well, if there’s a person like that, which is like a miracle if there’s any? He still is impossible to make her fall in love. I meant that nerd is so damn cold like a stone. I swear. And I doubt that she actually has a feeling toward a guy.” He chuckled this time. “Look at her, with just her appearance, completely turned me off.” Suho nodded to the side disgustingly where he saw Eunji was fighting a guy to get certain bread.

 

 

Kris and Kai looked at the direction and watch Eunji when she finally get the bread and looked down at the guy with a smug face like he was the filthiest thing she ever saw and ‘Hmph’ away with head hang high.

 

 

Kai and Kris chuckled this time. “She was absolutely no ing way ladylike.” Kai said before shaking his head.

 

 

“See?”

 

 

Kris nodded and smiled.

 

 

-

 

 

After grabbed her food and Yoonah’s Eunji head back toward the corner where Lay sit. She saw Lay and Yoonah already talked about something. And they even laughed together. Eunji smiled in relieved.

 

 

See, it is not that hard.

 

 

She about to walk toward her friends but stop abruptly when she thought about something else, maybe she shouldn’t interrupt them for now. She slowly walked backward and turned to the opposite way. When she about to walk out of the cafeteria, suddenly out of nowhere a girl appeared in front of her and she bumped into her.

 

 

Her food in the tray splattered on the floor also on the girl she just bumped.

 

 

“Yah! Are you blind?” She yelled while Eunji gaped for a few seconds before quickly brushed the food that fell on the girl which is only vegetable, because Eunji decide to eat bread and the bread is in a plastic. There’s no way the bread that in the plastic could harm the girl right? So, it means the only food those in the tray were only Yoonah’s salad.

 

 

“Yah, where the hell are you touching!?” The girl yelled at her.

 

 

Eunji quickly pulled her hands from the girl chest. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… touch it. I just want to clean it from your shirt.”

 

 

“Then what?” The girl yelled again. The student around them started to look at them.

 

 

What’s wrong with this girl actually? Is she doesn’t have normal volume of voice. Why in the world she keeps yelling?

 

 

“I’ll just apologize, clean in a bit and go.” Eunji answered her obviously.

 

 

“Apologize, clean it a BIT? And go?” She asked in shocked while massaging the back of her neck. “Then what about my shirt? You think this shirt is cheap like yours?” The girl pushed her harshly on her shoulder. Eunji stumble a few steps back. Her fist clenched in anger.

 

 

Okay, this girl is really off limit. For god sake, that was just vegetable not kimchi or curry or soup that can stain her damn ‘expensive’ shirt.

 

 

Before Eunji could argue back someone interrupted her by standing in front of her. “It just salad.” The guys said and pick the small pieces of vegetable that still stick on her shirt. “No need to make a big deal about this.” He added and smile to the girl.

 

 

Eunji couldn’t see the guy's face, because she was standing behind the guy. Also his broad shoulder completely blocking her view to see his face.

 

 

“But…” The girl said again but this time with low voices.

 

 

So, she did have a normal volume of voice after all.

 

 

“Eunji are you okay,” Eunji turned to the voice she saw Yoonah give her worried expression.

 

 

“Yes.” Then she saw Lay arrived behind Yoonah, he gave her the same expression as Yoonah. Eunji just smiled at him. He nodded.

 

 

Before they have noticed the girl already went away, and the guy finally turned around. “Okay, everything is settled down.” The guy said with his infamous smiled.

 

 

When they saw the guy's face, Eunji lips thinned, Yoonah was speechless and Lay frowned.

 

 

The guy was Luhan.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked Eunji and smile again.

 

 

“Y-yeah. Thank you.” Eunji nodded slowly.

 

 

“Let’s go Eunji.” Yoonah quickly grabbed Eunji arm and about to drag her away but stop in mid way when a hand stop them purposely grabbed on hers, stopping her from pulling Eunji. And that hand belonged to none other but Luhan.

 

 

“Wait a second.” He smiled at Yoonah and her heart skips a beat by his sweet voice.

 

 

What now? Out of blue Yoonah realized that her face started to feel warm.

 

 

Lay on the side glared at Luhan’s hand which covered Yoonah hand in annoyed. He cleared his throat loudly.

 

 

Then Luhan let go of Yoonah hand and turned to Eunji. “You forgot this.” He handed her the bread that he picked on the floor.

 

 

“Oh.” Eunji nodded and took it from his hand.

 

 

While on the other hand Yoonah was completely embarrassed and disappointed at the same time. She thought that Luhan want to talk to her. But… Whatever! Luhan and her already a history, she shouldn’t hoping for something impossible.

 

 

“Done?” She asked Luhan. He turned to her again and nodded with that perfect smile. She flushed again.

 

 

“L-let’s go Eunji!” Yoonah practically dragged Eunji away from the cafeteria while Lay slowly walked toward Luhan.

 

 

Luhan smiled face completely disappeared when he realized Lay was staring at him . He blinked at Luhan before walked off from the cafeteria and went to the direction that Eunji and Yoonah went.

 

 

-

 

 

Kai, Suho and Kris who watched the entire incident exchange look at each other. There’s no one ever helps the nerd when she was bullied except that freaky couple who are her best friends.

 

 

“That person is Luhan right?” Kai asked Suho. “And he’s the right wing player right?”

 

 

Suho nodded his eyes went to Luhan who now was staring back at him. He glared at Suho with a defied smirked before walk off

 

 

“Well, I guess miracle does happen.” Kris added slyly.

 

 

“Shut up.” Suho glared at Kris this time.

 


 

Hello!! Im finally updating!!

hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

Firstly I have to say here, sorry for updating really late.

my new place here has no connection to internet that's why I can't update, really sorry though, and one more thing my college life already start so it hard for me to update sooner after this, because I will be really busy from now on. I'm sorry. 

Secondly, thanks for all the subscriber and commenter, I really appreciate, pelase keep comment more hehehe :D

 

once again i can't reply all your comment, im sorry guys, but please don't stop comment yeah? love you, SuHoIsMINEOhMyKrisusx

modeofevasionVanillaKissesunknown009shahirasheraangie1EXOtic-12Aileyashu_dadotsahooraDreamEvermoreSHINeeLOVE98cyfielkimchi0618bumble_bee21, and jenny0 

 

 Thank you for all your support!!!

hehehehehehehehe

 BTW, I super love this picture

 

Kyaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my two Bias!!

.

.

.