Chapter 18

I'm WHOSE?!

-Impossible-

 


 

Damn, he did it again. For how many times in this period? Seventh? Eight? Please, can someone tell her, what the hell he wants?

 

 

The bell rang.

 

 

“Okay student, please pass up yours answer sheet and you can go back. See you again after the break.” The teacher announced.

 

 

A few growl and moan could be heard from the students as they passed up the sheet. After giving hers to the teacher, her eyes met Suho’s as she turned around.  Her eyes widen from his sudden appearance while his expression remained impassive. He just blinked, and moved his step aside as he walked passed her.

 

 

Damn, he did that again. Eunji walked back to her seat, biting her lips from frustration.

 

 

“MATH seriously Mental Abusing To Human.” Lay put his head on his table, lifeless.

 

 

“You’re right. Especially the second question.” Yoonah turned around and laid down her head beside him.

 

 

“Which one?” Asked Lay eyes still closed.

 

 

“The indices. I hated indices!”

 

 

“Is there a question about the indices?”

 

 

“Of course, there is!”Yoonah turned over her head, so she was facing Lay. “Babo.” She whispered and staring at his face which only a couple of inches from hers.

 

 

“Really? I don’t remember answering any indices question.” Lay answered slowly opened his eyes. “Are you sure there’s a question about that?” His eyes were looking straight into hers as his voice was turning to low, seductive voice which almost couldn’t be heard.

 

 

Thud

 

 

What was that loud? Was that her heart? Suddenly her face warm. What the ing wrong with her now? Since when Lay could make her felt this way?

 

 

“Is there?” Lay asked again breaking her thought. “Yoonah, a-are you okay? Your face is so red. Are you feverish? Lay cupped her face to feel her temperature.

 

 

“Wh-what?” Yoonah quickly sit straight and pull her head from his grasp. She put her palm on her cheeks. , my face is so hot!

 

 

“Are you okay?” Lay sat straight too and looking at her with concern eyes.

 

 

“Of-of course!” Answered Yoonah, panting. Panting? Seriously! Get yourself together Seo Yoonah!

 

 

Yoonah quickly swift her eyes to Eunji seat, as she changes the topic. “Yah Eunji, there is question about indi…” She stopped as she found out Eunji seat is empty. Yoonah quickly looked around. “Lay, where is Eunji? She was here just now.”

 

 

Lay looked around. “No idea, maybe she went to the toilet.”

 

 

“Oh, and forget about the test. Tomorrow is summer holiday!” Yoonah cheer out loud, taking Lay hands with her and started to dance around the class.

 

 

“Seriously Yoonah, stop making me dizzy. I’m just having Mentally Abusing paper.” He whined; though still continue dancing around with her, ignoring the skeptic gaze everyone giving them. Well, they already got used to that. As a matter of fact, he doesn’t even know that this could classify as dancing or what as the steps mostly consists steer and jump around.

 

 

“You feel better?” Yoonah laughed staring at the nauseating face of Lay.

 

 

“Am I?” His face paler.

 

 

“No you’re not.” Yoonah stopped jumping and looked at Lay with sympathy. “I’m sorry, let’s sit.” She playfully pinched Lay’s cheek as they head back to their seat. As soon they reach their seats, Lay lay his head on his table.

 

 

“So what do we do this summer?”

 

 

“Sorry, but I don’t think I could join you guys. I’m a bit busy this summer.” He answered slowly closing his eyes.

 

 

“For the whole summer break?”

 

 

“I think.” His voice already raspy, she knew what he means, he’s about to sleep.

 

 

“Then how about me, I’ll be alone then. Eunji always study, and she will get mad if I come over, She said I always make so much noise.” She pouted.

 

 

“If I have some time, I’ll call you.”

 

 

“Alright, don’t forget to call me! Don’t make me wait long.” She unexpectedly agreed to him.

 

 

“As you wish, young lady.” He nodded.

 

 

She started Lay’s hair, soothing him to sleep. “Now sleep.” Added Yoonah with a small chuckle after hearing him call her that. He used to call her that in elementary school when they play Young lady and her Butler. She smiled as her fingers play with the end of Lay’s hair.

 

 

“Sleep tight, my handsome butler.” She whispered and laid her head beside his.

 

 

-

 

 

Eunji run out to follow the certain jerk who keeps giving her the creepy look. Well, it’s not that creepy actually. But, when he just stares at her with those unreadable expressions, she felt anxious. Why? She doesn’t understand how that look can make her feel that way. But the only things she knew, she really hates this new feeling. With a growled Eunji sped up her stride, to the back of the school where she saw Suho went earlier.

 

 

“What’s your deal, really?” Eunji asked the second she arrived beside Suho who was sitting under the tree. Upon hearing her angry voice, he slowly pulled the book which covered his face, slowly looking up. “What?” His eyes were clueless.

 

 

Right, now he wants to play dumb!

 

 

Eunji exhaled loudly, hands on her hips. “What are you trying to do just now?”

 

 

“Revise my answer. I thought I saw one of the questions in this book.” He held up his books. When Eunji didn’t react to his answer, he burst out his laughter. “Busted.” Added Suho more to himself continuing his laughter. “Well you did see me try to take a nap just now.” He used the back of his palm to cover his laughter. “What's with that serious face? I’m really tired alright? I’m barely sleeping last night.” He pouted.

 

 

Eunji just stared unmoved. “I’m not talking about this.”

 

 

“Then?”

 

 

Is this guy seriously didn’t have a clue what she was referring to? Eunji bites her lips, hard. “I me-mean it’s the thing you do the in the class.” Why in the hell she stuttering now?

 

 

“What things?” Suho continued staring at her innocently. Innocently?  Seriously Kim Suho! Why are you acting this way? You’re not that innocent! Why in the world that you make me like the bad person here. A bad person that gets angry without any particular reason.

 

 

“For God sake, you were staring at me in the class with that creepy look. Stop acting like you don’t have a clue about it and make me feel like I’m the one who being the egoistic right now, for forcing you to admit! Seriously Kim Suho!” She exclaimed.

 

 

His gaped lips closed as a small smile solely creep into his face. “Ahh… it’s about that.” He nodded knowingly.

 

 

“Ahh… it’s about that?” Eunji repeated his words. “You don’t know hard for me to concentrate on my paper when you kept doing that? I barely finish the paper just now!”

 

 

“So you just realizing it.”

 

 

“What do you mean by I just realize it?” Her brows crumple.

 

 

“The things that I have been doing for quite some time now.” He looked up at her, his eyes were glowing uncharacteristically. “I’m always staring at you, but you never looked back until recently.”

 

 

Always? Something is very strange here!

 

 

“Why?” She didn’t realize, she was gaping at him. Seeing her awestruck face, ideas started to play in his mind, and of course the sly one. Come on, no need to ask about that.

 

 

“Is there any other reason?” His smile expanding. “You’re so funny Kang Eunji.” He chuckled.

 

 

“Huh?” First, he looked at her with those innocent smiles? Now he even laughs gently, like they’re actually having a good time here. Is he retarded? They never laugh together.

 

 

“Especially the way you bite your pencil when you having a hard time solving question, it’s so…” He didn’t end his sentenced but only smirk at her with his tongue his lips mischievously.

 

 

Eunji gulped.

 

 

“Also when you were eager to answer every single question the teacher giving, and when you got your fingers stained with your ball pen ink from overused it, sometime even your face.” He chuckled staring at her face.

 

 

Unconsciously she clumsily wiped her face, worry if there’s any ink on it.   He laughed harder before continuing his sentences. “They’re all so…”

 

 

So?

 

 

“So…” He harder, looked at her up and down.

 

 

So?

 

 

“Annoying.” He ended it. Eunji closed , her eyes now glaring at him.

 

 

Thank God, he’s not retarded, he just having a hard time with Jenny, thus forget to become himself for a few moments. Well everyone in this school everyone knew they’re having a cold war right now. And  the best part of it, the main reason of the cold war is me, Kang Eunji. Yeah right, always put the blame on me. What a sad life I lead. Just because he’s made up this stupid relationship, my life only gets worst. Now that everyone started judging me. But who cares, all I know is my notes and things that were safe and secure.

 

 

“See, I even took a few photos of you in the act.” He showed her a few of her pictures on his cell phone, breaking her thought.

 

 

Well at least he’s still okay seeing him still trying to make fun of her now. But this past few days he sure looked awful  

 

 

Eunji want to snatch the cell phone, but of course he was faster. He already shoved it in his pant. “Don’t you dare?” He warned with a smile like she was a kid.

 

 

“Your reason for taking my picture is?”

 

 

“To threatening you, when you don’t behave properly.” She saw he smirked, finally.

 

 

Now, this is certainly the Kim Suho she always knew. It's such a waste of time to actually worry about him. And she knew where this thing leads on. Let's head home, and enjoy the summer break is better than stay here. See ya!

 

 

“How cliché?”  Eunji huffed, rolling her eyes away.

 

 

“Don’t do that.” His eyes sharpened.

 

 

“You’re impossible.” She shook her head and step off and stopped when his hand caught hers.

 

 

“You’re annoying, but I don’t hate you. In fact you’re just so sickening that I couldn’t get my eyes of you.” He laughed.

 

 

“Done?” She asked wearily.

 

 

“No,” He shook his head, obviously. “How about you?”

 

 

What again, this guy seriously getting into her nerve. “What?” She spat.

 

 

“Well, tell me your reason why are you kept looking at me?”

 

 

“I-I certainly did not!” She answered a bit too early only to receive a victorious smile from him.

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“Of course!” Did I?

 

 

“Then how come you were aware when I was staring at you, I was sitting in the back rows while you at the fronts, you can’t see me unless you’re peeking at me.” He smirked.

 

 

That smirk! I seriously want to rip it off!

 

 

 “I…” She looked everywhere but him, trying to find an appropriate answer. “Because I can feel it. You’re staring at me.”

 

 

Dang! What a lame answer was that! God! He will think I’m such a weirdo!

 

 

“Feel?” He repeated, his brow cocking.

 

 

I never feel this stupid that I could die right now.

 

 

He nodded a couple of times before he smirk replaced with a smile, an actual smile. “Approve.”

 

 

Is he an idiot? Who would believe that kind of excuses? But, whatever. She did not concern what everyone thinks about her including him. To the hell if he really thinks she’s a weirdo. Eunji yanked her hand from his grasp and walk off but once again stopped by him.

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

 

This jerk, seriously!

 

 

“Away from you.”

 

 

“Stay.” Before she realized, she already sat beside him. A rapid soreness she felt on her lower body and her back from the impact she received. Did he just pull her a mere second ago?

 

 

“It’s hurt!” Eunji cried and rubbed her sore back, frowning. In fact, it’s not that hurt to be honest. But he didn’t know about it, so,  it will be just a perfect excuse to get mad at him right? Suho eyeing her back slightly sorry. “Because you would never listen to me if I ask nicely.”

 

 

“Then, what would you think that I will stay here with you, if you use this method?” Eunji glared while rubbing her not-so-sore back, still pretending. She didn’t have a clue a small smile already crept into her pretended face.

 

 

 Suddenly he shifted his position, pulled her to him between his legs and leaned his torso against her back. “Because, now you can’t escape from me.”He whispered huskily right beside her ears.

 

 

Thud! What the hell is he thinking is he doing now?

 

 

“Yah, let go now!” Eunji warned him and started struggling.

 

 

“Hmm, if you can struggle this hard, it doesn’t seem your back hurt that bad.”

 

 

Oh. Oh.

 

 

“Busted.” He whispered again, as he caught her hands and locked her hands with his on her waist.

 

 

“Seriously Kim Suho, what are you doing now?”

 

 

“Sleep.” His chin already leans on her shoulder.

 

 

“What a nerve?” Eunji sighed, unbelievable with his act. “Let go now, or I’ll screa…”

 

 

“Ten minutes.” He cut her. “Just give me ten minutes.” He whispered again. God, he was too close, she can feel his breath on the nape of her neck making the hair on her neck stand.

 

 

Eunji looked away, hiding her embarrass face. “Hah. Do you think I’m a….” Suho quickly added. “I’ll delete your photo.”

 

 

“You what?” She turned to him and quickly regretted it. His face just merely millimeter away from her, their noses were touching. She pulled her head back in alarm but she couldn’t pull further, because she still in his arm for goodness sake. But the distance is enough for them to converse without their face touching. But, their face still so closed. And he just smiled.

 

 

Damn!

 

 

“I said, I‘ll delete your photo.” She can feel his breath on her face. She gulped, trying her best to act indifferent.

 

Then, Eunji took a few second to think. She knew if she refused he will use another method, so it’s a waste of time to refuse or act difficult with him. So her answer is...“No!” Though play along with him would be the best decision but she's not that easy right? She's Kang Eunji! The smartest student in this school... for girl?

 

 

"No?" His brow cocking in a certain manner making her regretted her decision. Okay this is bad, she's sure he already planned something worse

 

 

"Al-alright, only if you promised me you will delete it." She quickly changes it. God, why she so easily manipulated by this guy? 

 

 

He laughed. “Still with the promises?”

 

 

“Of course,” Eunji grunt. He snickered at her.

 

 

“Alright, I promise. Satisfy?”

 

 

“You better not break it this time.”

 

 

He just nodded.

 

 

“Can you let go one of my hands?” She started to struggle slowly. “For what?”

 

 

“We need to hook our pinky finger, you idiot. That’s the symbol of promise.” She said to him obviously.

 

 

“Then you’ll try to escape.”

 

 

Crap, he knew it! But, she’ll never give up this easily. She’s Kang Eunji!

 

 

“But it's not a promise then?”

 

 

“That depends, we’ll make a new one as the symbolic?”

 

 

“Like?” She eyed him warily.

 

 

“This.” He urged his face to him like he wants to kiss her but luckily she dodged him.

 

 

What the hell!!

 

 

She can see his displeased expression when she avoided it. Nervously, she eyed him, unbelievable.

 

 

When he saw her frightened face, he awkwardly looked away. He felt like someone clutching his heart when he saw that reaction of her.   It's so ing painful! What's wrong with him? Has he had an upset stomach? Maybe, he does. Yeah, he remembered, eating an expired bread last night.

 

 

“Now you really want the symbolic?” Asked Suho.

 

 

She timidly shook her head.

 

 

“Good.”

 

 

This guy is devil!

 

 

-

 

 

297

 

 

298

 

 

299

 

 

300

 

 

Only five minutes passed? She never thought five minutes could be this long? Eunji looked at her hands that locked with his around her waist and swift her gaze to his sleep face on her shoulder back and forth a few times. How could he grasp her arms this tight in his sleep? But at least the grip is looser than before, and his body was leaning on the tree behind him while his hands pulled her body to completely lean against him. Which means only his head leans on her shoulder also means only the weight of his head she bears while he bear her whole body weight. So this new position is actually comfortable. Comfortable? Did she just think that this position is comfortable? Gross! Everything near him is gross! Euw… But yeah, another five minutes to go.  Just five more minutes to go Kang Eunji! Please bear with it!

 

 

301

 

 

302

 

 

303

 

 

She stopped counting, and somehow curiously tilted her head to the side to check on Kim Suho. He really did sleep on her shoulder. The person he loathed? That he found filth? This guy seriously way too carefree. But still, he looked so peaceful when he sleeps though, like a pure innocent baby. She exhaled gently. “You looked better when you’re not talking.  Much better.” She whispered. “Only if this rude mouth goes away.” She shook her head glaring at his lips nauseatingly. 

 

 

Good luck

 

 

Suddenly his voices from last week encounter ringing in her head. But still there’s something good about it anyway. “Well, I take back my words. You did say Good luck to me. It’s been really long time since anyone says that to me. And you said it last week. I have to admit it, It feels good, even from...” She paused staring at his face, making sure he wasn’t awake. When he’s not stir she added. “...you. And it's a lot easier to talk to you when you’re sleeping” She beamed before heaved another sigh. “God, I’m so boring!”

 

 

How many seconds left? Shoot, she already lost her track of time! What should she do now? Suddenly he stirred and snuggled closer. She even can feel his nose nuzzle on the nape of her neck!

 

 

Whoa, whoa a big snuggler alert! Eunji didn’t move instead sit straight awkwardly. “Kim Suho, are you awake?” She asked a few times and no reply. Fuuh… What the heck was that, she thought he already awake? Damn nerve, stop being so nervous!

 

 

After a few seconds he settled down, Eunji started to loose herself onto him again. She sighed as she got bored again. “And I still couldn’t believe you and Jenny having a cold war for almost two weeks? I mean you guys are best friend, you guys should understand each other…” She stopped in her track in alarm, when she heard steps noise from the back. Crap, what should she do now?

 

 

“Kim Suho.” She shook him to wake him up. But he didn’t even stir. “Yah!” She shook harder. The reactions remain.

 

 

Damn! Is he dead or what?! Eunji start felt uneasy as the sounds of the steps getting nearer.

 

 

Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God

 

 

At the moment the person step right beside her, out of nowhere she felt his right hand wrapped around her head pulling her close under his chin. So the person who just passed by could not see her face. “Stop fidgeting, you’re so obvious.”  His voice hoarsely from the back of his throat.

 

 

“You’re awake?” Her voice louder than her intent.

 

 

“Huh?” He loosened the grip on her head while yawned as the student that passed them already run off and disappeared from his sight . Of course they would run off after receiving his glare. “What?” He asked after yawn.

 

 

Thank God he was sleeping.

 

 

“Nothing.” She quickly shook her head.

 

 

Suho didn’t say a word, he just stares at her like she was acting strange. In fact she was acting weird: twitching at every few second. As a cue, his wrist watch started beeping signaling it’s already ten minutes.

 

 

Yay, times up!

 

 

Peeling off his hand from her, she quickly jumped out from him and start massaging her half dead legs. “Now as the promise, delete that.” She pointed to his cell phone.

 

 

Suho just rolled his eyes away before lazily stood up beside her, “Here, see it.” He showed her the picture of her wiping ink on her face. “Delete.” He said as he touched the delete. “Satisfy?”

 

 

She nodded, satisfy, “That's too and also... That one.” She pointed to another picture of her.

 

 

“Nope. I only promise your photo not photos. It’s singular.” He shook his head and yanked the cell phone over his head. So she can’t snatch it.

 

 

“W-what?”

 

 

“Alright another picture, only because you appreciated me.” He showed another picture of biting her pencil angrily as she looked confused. That’s the picture from just now!  “Delete it.” He sighed and touched the delete button again before shove it once again in his pocket.

 

 

“What do you mean by appreciate?” She was staring at him. He didn’t answer her and put his book in his bag. After slinging his bag across his shoulder, he finally spun to her. “And yeah, I think, I’ll try to talk to Jenny.” He patted her shoulder, “Well you’re right, she’s my best friend. She should understand me more than anyone else.” He smiled, while Eunji turned pale completely lifeless.

 

 

He did hear it.

 

 

“Well then.” He pinched her nose. “Good luck with your summer.”  He winked before run off into the building back.

 

 

I really want to kill myself for my foolishness right now! I should have expected it! 

 

 

-

 

 

“Here, this is yours.” Mr. Kang put the Hotel key in his daughter's palm.  Did she just see a glimpse of her dad eyeing her? Eyeing her like she was supposed to know about something? Or did she just over thinking?

 

 

“Sehun,” He tossed the other key to his first son. “Unpack your stuffs; meet at the lounge by 8.00. We’ll eat dinner together. Go first, I have a few things to do now.” 

 

 

“Roger.” Sehun make the solute action with to his appa. The older guy just shook his head and walked out. “Roger.” Jihun followed his older brother action. “Hyung, am I right?” He asked. Eunji and Sehun laughed to their youngest brother.

 

 

“Well not so right.” Sehun shook her head. “You have to straight up your posture, broadened your shoulder.” He fixed the position of Jihun body.

 

 

“Like this?” Jihun asked trying not to move from the new posture Sehun make him, only to look more awkward.

 

 

Sehun pretended to think before answered. “Well, it's still not good enough, just passable.”

 

 

“Yah, Hyung you’re so mean.” Jihun pouted angrily stomping his feet. “Noona!” Jihun tugged Eunji hand.

 

 

“Let’s go you chubby! Stop dragging noona into this!” Sehun lift Jihun on his side like she was carrying his bag and run to the elevator section. “I’m flying.” Jihun laughed.

 

 

“And you landed.” Sehun put down his brother, and pressed the buttoned. “Noona, quick, the elevator is here!” Sehun called his older sister. “Coming.” Eunji run to them as Sehun hold up the door for her.

 

 

“I’m on the twelfth floor, we’re on the same floor right?” Sehun asked Eunji.

 

 

Eunji looked at her key number, “No, I’m at the seventeenth floor.”

 

 

“Isn’t that the highest floor? Why it’s like that?” Sehun cocked his brow. “I heard the highest floor provide the biggest room.”

 

 

“Maybe the room is full.” Eunji assured

 

 

“Maybe.” Sehun nodded.

 

 

“Well, I still can’t believe appa brought us here, in this luxurious hotel in Japan?” Sehun leant against the elevator’s wall. “Noona know how stingy our appa is?” Sehun added slightly annoyed.

 

 

“Who knows?” Her shoulder rose.

 

 

“Hyung what is stingy?”  Jihun pulled Sehun shirt.

 

 

“Underage boy no need to know.” Sehun stuck his tongue to Jihun while Eunji laughed.

 

 

“Hyung is such a meanie!” Jihun pouted.

 

 

The elevator buzzing as they reach the twelfth floor. “Okay noona, this is us.” Sehun dragged Jihun the sulky Jihun with him. “Call us if you need anything.”

 

 

“Aight.” She pressed the close button.

 

 

As soon as she opened her room she found one premium king sized bed with the cotton red linens, and blackout curtains.  It even has the 20-inch LCD television. Whoa, this is seriously not bad at all. She ran to the balcony to see the view. Eunji jaw dropped, the scenery here is no joke, she can see the private blue beach with untainted white sand and she even see the pool from here.

 

 

This is the best!

 

 

She jumped and sank her body on the fluffy bed. Is she dreaming?  This is just too good to be true. Eunji sighed after a few seconds lay on the bed as she felt somehow uncomfortable from the different temperature, also after the long trip from Korea, all she needs is the comfort of showers. “Gosh my body is so sticky.” She lazily got up.

 

 

Put on music on the hi-fi stereo. Eunji stripped down and put on her bathrobe. Eunji want to turn on the light but it already on. Sheesh, the housekeeper here forget to turn it off. Eunji opened the door only to find her eyes met another pair of eyes who also staring back at her in shock. Gradually her eyes dropped to the figure in front of her before a deafening screaming echo in the room.

 

 

Did she just see a guy there?

 

 

Wait that guy just look like…

 

 

Kris Wu?

 

 

Impossible!

 

 


 

 

I’m sorry for being such a lazy- author and neglecting all of you.

I over-enjoying my break, really sorry!

I’ll try to update sooner.

Please comment.

And welcome to all new reader and commenter.

Love you all