Chapter 11

I'm WHOSE?!

-Unfair-


 

 

“What the hell was that?” Yoonah asked Eunji as she sat her on a bench. “Did Luhan just save you from that crazy little ?”

 

 

“Well, I think he did that.”

 

 

“But, how?”

 

 

“How what?” Eunji turned to Lay who sat beside her.

 

 

Yoonah exhaled loudly before continuing. “For your information Kang Eunji, Luhan the insufferable player,” She rolled her eyes in disgust as she uttered the word. “Never set his eyes on someone he’s not interested. And even if his girlfriends in some kind of problem, he never lends a hand, NEVER. He’ll just say ‘How is that related to me?’ He’s a cold bastard! A very cold one, I ever met.  ”

 

 

“Then?”

 

 

“Not then? Kang Eunji.” She shrugged harder. “Instead, how did you manage to attract his attention? And just now, what the hell? He even saved  you.”

 

 

“Maybe he changes?” Eunji frowned.

 

 

“No, I don‘t think so.” Yoonah shook her head. “I saw, he still with his girlfriends yesterday.”

 

 

“So, you still are stalking him?” Lay asked this time.

 

 

“It’s not what matter now Lay,” Yoonah cut him before turned to Eunji back. “That guy is up to something.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“I said, he’s up to something!”

 

 

-

 

 

Yoonah yawned and stretched as the last period teacher walked out of the classroom. “Oh my gosh, that was something. How come she could manage to make me sleep in all her periods and wake up as soon as she walked off?” Yoonah laughed and turned to Lay and Eunji. “Right?” She urged when she didn’t get the reply.

 

 

“Well, that was something.” Lay answered slowly and turned to Eunji hiding his chuckle. Eunji shook her head.

 

 

“But I think not the teacher was something, instead you are.” Eunji stated with her expressionless face.  “You sleep in all her classes.”

 

 

“Whatever.” Yoonah snorted. “That’s because her classes so damn plain and boring. She needs to do something about that as a teacher, you know?”

 

 

Eunji shrugged and started to pack her stuff. “Where are you going?” Yoonah asked.

 

 

“Where else?”

 

 

“Library?”

 

 

“Yup.”

 

 

Yoonah rolled her eyes. “Let’s go Lay, you’ll walk me home right?”

 

 

“Actually, I can’t for today.” Lay answered.

 

 

“Why?” Yoonah pouted.

 

 

Lay didn’t answer instead just staring at her face and pick his guitar. "Guess?"

 

 

“Jamming?” Yoonah asked and he smiled. "That's right."  Yoonah sighed furiously and glared at both of her friends. “What is this guys? We barely spent time together. I feel so alone.”

 

 

“Then come to the library, I always there.” Eunji added.

 

 

“It’s boring.”

 

 

“Or you can join me in jamming, you’re always welcome to come.” His eyes already shine, hoping she will come.

 

 

“Stop that, you know what my answer would be.”

 

 

“Then it cannot be helped.” Lay lifted his shoulder as he started packing too, and started mumbling in disappointed.

 

 

The three of them turned to the front door as they heard a small commotion from the girl student.

 

 

“What the hell is he doing here?” Yoonah whispered as her eyes Luhan who create the commotion in front of their class. There about four girls standing in front of Luhan giggling, trying to attract his attention while he didn’t even realized it. His eyes were busying to scan the classed like he tried to find someone.

 

 

“There you are.” He snapped his finger as his eyes spotted Eunji. As soon as they heard what Luhan said, all the classmates gaped and turned to Eunji. What the hell? Did the Pretty Boy Luhan actually come here just to meet the geek? While Suho on the other hand quickly stood up from his chair and looked at Luhan with warned expression. 

 

 

“Me?” Eunji whispered slightly surprise. Luhan ignored all the attention he got and literally pushed away the girls in front of him before walked straight to Eunji.

 

 

“You still remember me right?” Luhan asked with his sweet baby smile.

 

 

Eunji nodded. “Of course, you saved me this morning,”

 

 

“That's actually kind of you to actually remember me miss…” His eyes trailed to her name tag before his fingers came and played with her name tag. “Kang Eunji?” He read the tag.

 

 

Who the hell can actually forget you? When you’re the guy that makes my best friend cry a whole week after she found out you cheat on her?

 

 

“Green tag, a librarian?” He still observed her name tag before his eyes met her again. “Right?” He smiled.

 

 

Eunji saw Yoonah already looked away with flushed face and Lay quickly come to Yoonah side and hold her hand, firm in his palm.

 

 

“Yeah, is there any problem with that?” Eunji yanked his hand from her tag.

 

 

“No,” The smile still didn’t leave his face. “Actually I need your help.”

 

 

“With what?”

 

 

“This.” He put a book on her table. “Please extend the due date of the book for me.”

 

 

“What?” Eunji actually heard it well but she still couldn’t believe what he just said.

 

 

“I can’t go to the library today, I’m in rush.”

 

 

“Not about that, of course I can do this for you. But… are you aware that there also a few librarians in your class?”

 

 

“Then, what about that?” He asked and looked at her like she was asking a stupid question, he chuckled.

 

 

Don’t laugh at me damn it! Why me? Why you chose me instead of your classmates? You said you are in rush right? It will save more time if you just asked your librarian classmate to do this for you. Wait, maybe Yoonah is right, this guy is up to something. Something that’s not really good I suppose.

 

 

“Nothing.” Eunji quickly looked away. This is not good, Yoonah will misunderstand it. “Is there anything else?”

 

 

“No.” He shook his head. “Thanks anyway. See you.” Luhan make the solute action before turned and his eyes linger to Yoonah longer than necessary. And did Eunji just imagining thing? She thought, she just saw Luhan face turned sour as his gaze came to Yoonah hand which cover by Lay’s.

 

 

As soon as Luhan went out from the class, Lay  turned Yoonah body to him. “Are you alright?” Lay asked and put his palms on her shoulders. She nodded.

 

 

“What the hell is wrong with him actually?” Eunji slowly murmured while looking at the book that Luhan put on her table just now. “There are other librarians beside me.”

 

 

Yoonah then turned to Eunji with annoyed face and observe the book. “I told you, that jerk is up to something.” She glared at Eunji before throw the book back on to Eunji’s table rather harshly.  Then Yoonah stepped closer to Eunji and glared giving her the expression What-the-hell-were-you-doing-to-him. She picked up her bag and walked out of the class.

 

 

What in the world she gives me that kind of attitude? Did she really think that I’d do something to get that jerk attention? She knew me long enough that I’m not that kind of girl. But why?

 

 

“I’ll go after her,” Lay said to Eunji before run to Yoonah.

 

 

Yeah, go run after her and left me like I’m the one at fault. Right, and angry at me for something I didn’t do. Well, this is great, absolutely great. Whatever duh!

 

 

Eunji sighed and continue packing her stuff ignoring the derisive comment she got from her classmates until her eyes met another sharp pair glaring at her. That pair belongs to none other than Suho. He looked really mad, making Eunji gulping slightly from his intense staring.

 

 

“Let’s go.” Suho said before rolled his eyes away from Eunji and walk out from the class, not to mention he purposely kick two tables which he thought was blocking his way. Kai on the other hand curse inwardly by Suho uncivilized behavior and quickly put back the table on his original position before following Suho.

 

 

He is mad? God, for what now?

 

 

-

 

 

Eunji jumped from her seat as she heard a loud thunder from outside. Eunji quickly looked outside from a window and find the sky already turned dark grey. There’s going to be a heavy rain real soon, she’s sure. Then she quickly turned and looked at the clock, five more minutes to the closing time. She inhaled deeply and sat back on her chair. The library already empty as the entire student went off when they realize about the bad weather.

 

 

Be patient Kang Eunji, five more minutes to go. Only five more minutes.

 

 

 She continue to read the book, try her best ignoring the loud thunder. As soon as her watch beep informing the closing time, she quickly put the book on its rack and turned off the light, air-cond, fan before running toward the door. After locking the door suddenly she remembered about Luhan’s book that she need to return it to him tomorrow. She already extended the due date this afternoon, but not quite sure if she already brought it out with her or not. So, she quickly searched the book in her bag while continued walking.

 

 

Unconsciously she walked head first into a body that seemed to be appearing out of nowhere.

 

 

"Ow! Watch where you're going, Kim Suho!" she crossly said, while she unsuccessfully tried to walk around him to be on her way. “Please move,” She said as he kept blocking her way from walked pass him.

 

 

“What if I don’t want to?” He smirked unpleasantly, his eyes filled with malice.

 

 

Eunji gave an exasperated and annoyed grunt.  “What now Kim Suho? Are you already forgetting your promise? Where the hell he goes ‘the man that I could trust his word’?” She mocked his voice.

 

 

“I’m not harassing you.”

 

 

“Well yeah, you’re not harassing me.” Eunji sighed loudly. “I wonder who the hell push his friend to knocking on me this morning and also throw me his eraser right on my head?”

 

 

He suddenly laughed at her like he was hearing the funniest thing in the universe. “Well that was…”

 

 

“Please.” She quickly cut him. “Save your excuse for later, I’m in rush right now.” She tightened the book on her chest. “Please excuse me.”

 

 

He still didn’t move, instead his eyes trailed to the book on her chest. There was a flash of anger in his eyes, but then he smirked. “You helped him?”

 

 

Eunji want to ask who was he referring to but didn’t when she saw where his eyes went, to the Luhan’s book. Eventually she understood what he refers to.

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because he asked me to. And this is my duty as the librarian.”

 

 

“You shouldn’t do that, you have to be fully aware that he’s up to something no good, he’s dangerous.” He warned and grabbing her arm.

 

 

“And you should be fully aware too that I already realized his intention. I don’t need you to warn me.” She yanked her arm from him felt irritated.

 

 

“You don’t know anything, don’t act so cocky you geek.” Suho said half yelled, slightly angry by Eunji’s harsh act.

 

 

“Who said I don’t know anything? I’m not that thick. I knew his aim to get the caption title too, am I right?” She asked, he stayed silent, couldn’t argue back. This girl is true. “That’s why he suddenly treats me nicely. Don’t worry, I’m not going to cooperate with him or act like in love with him, if that you’re worrying about? May I go now?”

 

 

“But you just did what he told you.” He poked the book on her chest as he steps closer to her. “You’re going to fell into his trap. And I’m not going to allowed that to happen. I need that captain tittle.”

 

 

“Thank you for your concern. But, I won’t.”

 

 

“You will. You have already fallen. You even now follow his word like a dumb little puppet.” He uttered in disgusted.

 

 

“I won’t, It’s not going to happen, even if I followed his word, I’m sure I’m not falling into his trap or anything like that. My heart never allowed that to happen. I know what I’m doing.”

 

 

“Your heart?” He scoffed and laughed half-heartedly. “What kind of joke is this?”

 

 

Eunji rolled her eyes and tried to get past him again, only to be slammed into a wall by physical force. Incensed, she let go of the book and try to struggle from his hold, but he smoothly gets hold of her wrists and wrenched them above her head.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing, damn it.” Eunji hissed angrily. She doesn’t have time to play around with him at the moment. She has to go home right now, or else by the current weather she will never manage to.

 

 

“You said, if your heart didn’t allow it, it's never going to happen?” He sneered at her. “Then tell it to stop me now.” He stepped closer, face only an inch away from hers.

 

 

Okay, this ridiculous thing has to put a stop. He already promised her and yet he still did the same. Eunji really couldn’t stand someone who broke their promises. Oh, she will never ever forgive this guy in front of her.

 

 

Eunji stopped struggling for a second to give him a bored, disgusted look. “You know what? I don't have time for this!" On the last word, she jerked up her knee, only narrowly missing her target, his precious pure jewels, as he shifted a leg to protect himself.

 

 

Suho uttered an oath that would surely have made his mother scrub out his mouth with soap, and, shifting both her wrists in one hand, he flung open the nearest door and almost threw her inside, sending her stumbling for half the length of the room.

 

 

Despite her earlier swagger, Eunji was rapidly becoming nervous. But he wouldn't actually hurt her, would he? He'd abuse her verbally for sure, even push her about a bit, but he wouldn't really do it right? Like ra… the extreme one, she mean.

 

 

He laughed, seeing her unease. "Not so cocky now, are you, Kang Eunji?" he said with his usual sneer and slowly began walking towards her, clearly savoring his advantage.

 

 

Eunji looked about her for some means of protecting herself or bringing him off-balance, but nothing was readily available. They were in what appeared to be an old classroom with bolted down tables and benches. It would have been completely dark if not for the lightning sometimes streaming in through the large windows occupying the one wall. Swiftly, she ran a few steps, putting a table between them, resulting in Suho laughing even harder.

 

 

“Oh, that’s right Kang Eunji.” He said sweetly. “So your heart tell you, the broken wooden table will protect you from me, am I right?”

 

 

Eunji felt her face heat up. She knew, of course, that the table wouldn't protect her from him literally; she just didn't want to be within physical distance of him. She silently sent up a prayer that anyone would come in looking for her, but she knew that anyone wouldn't. Besides the school already empty an hour ago as the cloud turned dark. But, still there must be someone. She considered screaming instead and upon deeming that a good idea, she opened to do so.

 

 

He immediately ran over the table and covered with his palm. “Don’t you ing dare.” He warned while his other hand locking her wrists. Then he came closer to secure his hold onto her smaller body.

 

 

His eyes were closed and he seemed to be forcing his breath down. It was odd, she hadn't put up that hard a fight, she was sure. She was smarter than him, by far, but he was taller and more athletic. He was probably working out to impress dull-witted girls like Jung Chaerin. She sniffed loudly, making her opinion clear on the matter.

 

 

At the sound, his eyes flew open, startling her in their cold, clarity. They looked… different, somehow, from their usual maliciousness. They looked almost gentle. Eunji's heart started pounding for no apparent reason, and she felt heat creeping up and into her cheeks again.

 

 

Not comfortable with the awkward situation, Eunji opened to ask him to let go of her again, just as his mouth crashed down on hers. Unprepared for the attack, she was also unprepared for the jolt that went through her, making her whimper soundlessly. She vaguely noticed that he had let go of her hands. She felt his hands going to her sides, and then one hand was cradling her head, pulling her more forcefully against his mouth.

 

 

No! She tried to struggle but his hold was too strong. He only tightened his hold and even slipped his tongue inside .

 

 

No! No! NO! This is not right! Please let me go!

 

 

Suddenly his lips left hers swollen one while his hand still grabbed the back of her head. Slowly his forehead leans against her. “Now you understand what your heart capable of?” He whispered breathe heavily before pulled his forehead from hers and looked at her in the eyes. “Nothing.”

 

 

Both of his hands cups the nape of her neck and his lips curl to form a smirked. Leisurely his thumbs caressed both sides of her jaw line in a very tender way to persuade her to look up at him. She looked up eventually and saw his smiling face not a smirk like she expected.

 

 

Oh how she wanted to whack that angelic face of him, but she wouldn’t. That will only lead on to something uglier.

 

 

“Bastard!” She glared at him with tear in her eyes from anger or scared. She’s not quite sure which one the tear came was from. Her fist tightened.

 

 

“That’s new.” He added while his thumbs still playing with her jaw. He sighed before hold her stare again. “Just promise me to stay away from him alright, I will settle the rest.” He added again before plant a very soft kiss on her forehead. “As long as you stay away from him, I’ll stay away from you.” Then he went out from the class

 

 

She stood there, looking after him, with a curious mix of relief and hurt clogging up . How come he could be this mean and gentle at the same time? This is so unfair.

 

 

-

 

 

 

The rest of the week she did as she was told, she stayed away from Luhan. She constantly avoided the place where Luhan possibly would appear. Of course there are a few times in which he will suddenly approach her, but at the moment he came Suho will appeared out of nowhere and drag her away from Luhan. Well to put it in a matter of fact, she was uncomfortable by Suho protecting way, because it has already created unnecessary attention from other students. And some of them even asked her if she and Suho was an item. What the heck? If only they know how he loathed her. Eunji sighed by her own thought.

 

 

This morning she told Mr Im, her PA teacher that her ankle already recovered. So, he told her that she needed to come to the pool by the third period. After giving a note from Mr Im for her to the third period teacher, she bows and walked out. On her way out, she saw Suho arc her brow when he saw she went out and eventually she manage to ignore him. Not to mention, he seemed wary.

 

 

After changed, she stepped into the stadium, she realized there are other students inside it or to be exact, a whole student from class 2-2.“There she comes.” Mr Im said to her.  “Today, Miss Kang Eunji will join us, please welcome her.” He smiled while most of the female students glared at her when they saw her.

 

 

“Okay, everyone already knew the rules, now get your partner and warm up.” Mr Im blew his whistle. Just like in her class, the girl students quickly went to the popular guy, which in this were Baekhun, Luhan and of course the big Kingka of this school, Kris. Meanwhile, she still got the same treatment from the male student in this class, they ignored her. She about to roll her eyes away, when she saw Luhan was walking through his fan girls and walk straight to her with his smile.

 

 

Oh no! Please, please don’t come here, she wanted her peaceful life. Suho not going to let her if he saw this. She looked around warily and prayed. Please someone, be her partner, before this guy asking her, and just at the second where Luhan only a step away from approaching she heard a voice from the back. “Wanna be my partner?” The voice asked.

 

 

Thank God!

 

 

“Yes of course!” She answered half yelled as she turned and her eyes met the very familiar sharp pair. She paled.

 

 

Kris

 

 


 

Sorry for the late update, I have a test.

 

I hope i didn't lose any of my very supportive reader.

And please enjoy and don't forget to leave comment. Have fun!! Thank you for your undying support! I love all of you!!