Chapter 12

I'm WHOSE?!

-Super Damn-


She’s with me.

 

Suho slipped the phone into his pocket after reading the message from Kris. His lips move upward turned into a smirk before his concentration move to in front where the mathematics teacher explained a formula. Though mathematic was his favorite subject but somehow at the moment he just lost his interest in the subject. He precipitously felt hard to concentrate on the subject. To some extended he felt more worried when he knew that Eunji was with Kris.

 

He turned to his right side and saw Kai was frowned while looking at the blackboard and his notes a few times. Kai ran his finger to his hair in frustration, before sighed rather loudly and put his head on his table, totally give up. Suho chuckled by his best friend's behavior and clicked his tongue toward Kai.

 

Kai turned to Suho lazily, head still on the table and arch his brows.

 

Suho nodded his head toward the door, signalling Kai to skip this class.

 

‘Really?’ Kai mouthed Suho. ‘I thought this is your beloved subject?’

 

Suho lifted his shoulder. ‘Not for today.’ He smiled. ‘Let’s go.’

 

Kai smiled excitedly and sit up while fixing his collar.

 

‘In count of three?’ Kai asked. Suho nodded

 

‘One, two…’ they already squatted besides their chair hiding from their teacher sighted but stop abruptly when Suho and Kai felt something hit on the back of their head. A pen and an eraser. They exchanged their gaze before turned and saw Jenny was looking at them furiously.

 

‘Don’t you even dare!’ Jenny who was watching the whole conversation between Suho and Kai mouthed at them.

 

Kai exhaled loudly and looking away rather annoyed while Suho gave Kai a signal to chill and he will handle this matter. They slowly slip onto their seat back. Suho turned back to Jenny with plead face. “Please only this time” He begged.

 

“No!” She whispered back harshly.

 

“I’m so tired okay? I barely sleep last night. Please let me go this time.”

 

“And what were you doing last night exactly, making you barely sleep?” Jenny asked.

 

Suho gulped and turned to Kai asking for help while Kai just lift his shoulder. “… Practicing?” He lied hesitantly.

 

“Practicing for a whole night? That’s just so yourself.” She said sarcastically and gave him a humorless smile. “I would believe you if I just know you yesterday Suho. You always estimate your time to practice because you have a part time job on evening until late night. And after work, you’ll take your mother from that clothes factory and your sister…” She continued babbling to him. Suho on the other hand sighed loudly and wondering why the hell is he being lectured about, in this morning and not even from his mom? Heck, this is annoying.

 

He turned to Kai and saw Kai mouthed at him with agitated. ‘Faster, this class is killing me!’

 

Suho rolled his eyes from Kai and looked at Jenny in front of him who still lecturing him. Then an idea came up in his mind, he then picked the history’s exercise book before tossed the book in front of Jenny, literally cut her.

 

“What is this?” She gave Suho a questioning look.

 

“I know you still didn’t finish your history homework.” He smiled. “How about this, I will let you copy my answer, and you have to let me go, okay Umma?”

 

“But how? H-how did you?” She stuttered.

 

“I wouldn’t know this if only I know you from yesterday.” He winked. “Thanks umma.” He pinched her nose and gave a nodded to Kai. Kai nodded back while eyeing the teacher. ‘One, two…’ He signalled back with his finger.

 

‘Now!’ Kai mouthed as soon as he saw the teacher turned and gave them her back when she wrote another formula on the blackboard.

 

“Kim Suho!” Jenny hissed while Suho just smiled and put his pointing finger on his lips signalling Jenny to stay silent before he run sneakily toward the back door.

 

Jenny huffed quietly when she saw the back door closed. Then her eyes met a pair at the back smiling happily at her. Chanyeol even wave at her to attract her attention while Jenny just stared blankly at him. She turned back to the front with arm wrap around her chest slightly annoyed.

 

-

 

Eunji stood on the edge of the pool, arms wrapped on her chest and her foot kicking the water in upset. She sighed, where in the world is Kris actually? After a few kicks on the water, she quickly looked up when she heard the girls giggling. She saw Kris finally appeared from the door, walking in with a face that he doesn’t give a damn about anything in the world.

 

“Done, with everything that you need to do at this certain minute? The certain minutes that you actually have to start practicing with me?” Eunji asked when Kris only an arm length from her.

 

“I’m already here, there’s no need to nag.” He rolled his eyes and took off his shirt before throwing it on the nearest bench. Then he started to stretch his body, to warm up. “Didn’t you even wonder, what I was doing just now?”

 

“N-not really.” She stuttered by Kris blunt act as her eyes slowly moved to the well tone abs.

 

Did he just strip in front of me?

 

She quickly shook her head to keep his mind straight and eyes only on his face. Yes, only on his damn remarkable handsome face.

 

“But I want to tell you though.” He said before added. “I texted Suho, tell him that you’re with me.”

 

“Why did you need to report this to him?” Eunji said with puckered brows.

 

“Because, a few minutes ago there’s someone franticly texting me, asking me if I, in any chance saw this particular girl-” He eyed her sharply “-because this girl just left him without telling him anything and he worried that this girl is meeting his enemy secretly behind his back.”

 

“What are you talking now?”

 

Kris exhaled loudly and put on his hair band to hold his hair in place. So, it wouldn’t get in the way of his sight when he swims. “To summarise it, Suho was anxious when you left your class just now, he asked me if I saw you. Understood?”

 

“Why?” Eunji suddenly felt so angry by Suho’s excessive protective manner. “Why he did this to me? I’m not his thing that I have to tell him wherever I need to go or what I have to do.”

 

“Truth to be told, I’ve been wondering the exact same thing in this last couple of days.” He smirked. “The Kim Suho I know never concerned about anything he doesn’t care about.”

 

“What do you mean by that?” Eunji asked when her eyes found his mischievous one.

 

“That’s the thing you need to solve by yourself.” He patted her arm. “Enough of Suho, let’s practice.” He jumped smoothly in the water. “Can you actually swim?” He asked sarcastically while floating in the water.

 

Eunji rolled her eyes, before jumping in too and emerged out just beside him. “Don’t you dare to underestimate me.” She said threateningly while Kris only arced his brows challenged her.

 

Recognizing too well the dared look in his eyes, she smirked and nodded her head to the other end of the pool about 75 meters away from them. “How about that?”

 

He chuckled and looked at her. “Are you sure?”

 

“Never better.” She nodded confidently.

 

“Ready?” He held her stare to find some anxiety or fear in her eyes, well she about to compete swimming with a guy. Not to mention a very athletic one. She has to feel scared or nervous, right? But, unfortunately he doesn’t see any of that in her eyes but only an eagerness and joy.

 

“Set.” She said looking back at him excitedly.

 

Is she being serious?

 

“Go!” She shouted and kicked her legs from the wall and start swimming as fast as she can toward the other end of the pool. While Kris on the other hand still doesn’t move an inch from his position but only looking at her dumbstruck.

 

Damn she is serious.

 

Finally snap out of his own thought when she already three meter away from him. , she’s really fast for a girl, and she’s not joking about this. He quickly kicked the wall too and started swimming. In no time Kris’ long strides easily allowed him to keep up with her pace. He simply can advance more but decide not to as he unhurriedly used his time to sneak a peak of her determine face. He smiled and when he realized that they about to reach the other wall of the pool. He slowed down his pace making she reached first before him like he yearns for. Indeed he is a gentleman didn’t he?

 

She wiped her face from the water while breathing heavily from the sudden exercise. God, she didn’t even do the warm up. She felt her heart about to burst out. Kris emerged out from the water and come to her side. “Are you okay?”  He asked when she started to cough. She nodded and gave him her back and rubbed her chest slowly to steady herself.

 

When he sure she already calms down he said. “Well I have to admit, undeniably you really can swi-” He was cut when she splashed water to him.

 

She glared at him who was speechless at the moment. “Shut up you big cheater.”

 

“What did you just say?”

 

“Don’t act like you don’t know, I saw what you were doing earlier.” She said. “Why did you purposely let me win?”

 

“You saw it?” He asked to  pretend to be shocked.

 

“Absolutely.” She answered obviously and rolled her eyes away.

 

“Damn! I lost my opportunity to be a gentleman here.” He hit the water in a frustrated manner while stomping his feet.

 

“What the…” Eunji slowly turned to Kris with disbelief face. Did she just hear wrong? And what the hell did he even pout? That’s just so not him to make such a face.

 

When Kris realized that Eunji was looking at him with strange face, he smiled bitterly at her. “I-

I’m kidding?” He uttered uncertainly.

 

, did he overreact? He just wanted to act more exaggerated or truth to be told act a bit like Suho. Suho always acted like this to make anyone around him laugh. Everyone will make that happy face when Suho act that way especially Jenny. But now… Damn, now he’s sure he was in comfort people.

 

“It’s not funny.” Eunji’s brow furrowed. “And since when the serious top student Kris is joking around?”

 

“Shut up.” This time Kris splashed the water to Eunji. “I try to change right now?” He informed her after she wiped the water from her face.

 

“Why?” She chuckled.

 

“That’s not your business.” He turned away with trouble face While Eunji on the other hand watch Kris face closely tried to read what's actually on his mind.

 

“What?” Kris frowned.

 

“You jealous of someone didn’t you?” She said slowly while eyeing him.

 

“What?” Kris yelled louder than necessary. “I-I did not.”  He muttered slowly when he realized everyone’s eyes were on him.

 

“Oh my god, you just admit the truth.” She harder, this was a rare opportunity to see Kris act this way. She will never let this go easily.

 

“Wh-when did I?”

 

Eunji chuckled when she saw Kris slightly red face. Did the poker-faced Kingka just blushing? She should take a picture of this and frame it up. She wonders how much she will get if she sell it online. 2000 bucks? 3000 bucks? With that money, she will get to buy more books. This is not a really bad idea isn’t it? She smiled with her silly thought.

 

“Done, with that creepy thought about me?” Kris snapped his finger on her face. “Let’s go practice.”

 

“I did not.” Eunji said in heated.

 

“Yeah with that grinning maniac face of yours, I wonder if anyone would think otherwise?” He smirked.

 

“I really am not!” She added defensively.

 

“Really?” He nodded convincingly while his face only tells otherwise and turned his back to her.

 

She followed him and about to argue back, but didn’t when she find how irony the situation is. This situation just flipped and now she’s the one who getting teased. God!

 

When Kris didn’t hear any argument back he turned back to his partner and find she was looking at him with a stone face.

 

“What now?”

 

“That’s not going to happen.” She warned him.

 

“What? What’s going to happen?” Kris asked clueless.

 

“Don’t ever pretend you don’t know.” She glared at him and walked passed him to the starting point with her head held high.

 

Kris was speechless for a few seconds. What the hell she was talking about? He turned to her and found she was still on her way toward the other part of the pool with proud posturing. Actually how more ridiculous this girl can be? Kris sighed before followed her and totally didn’t realize a pair of eyes were watching them closely.

 

-

 

Lay snapped from his concentration on the blackboard when a crumpled piece of paper was thrown on his table. He turned around and realized the note was from Yoonah. ‘Read it.’ She mouthed.

 

Am I too over reacting?

 

He then write and tossed back.

 

About what?

 

About Eunji and Luhan. Am I too over reacting when I give her the silent treatment? Practically, she doesn’t do anything. He’s the one who approached her first

 

Honestly, I think what you’re doing a bit too much

 

I thought so… ==”

 

So?

 

Maybe I will try to talk to her back…

 

Will try??

 

I will talk! :P

 

Good. :D

 

Thanks

 

After reading that, Lay turned to Yoonah beside him and gave her a thumb up. Yoonah nodded convincingly.

 

-

 

“What are you watching dude?” Kai asked Suho and sit beside him. Now they were on the second floor of the swimming pool stadium where the audience seat to watch the tournament. Though there was no one else besides them. “Kris and the geek?”

 

“HM.” Suho nodded before tearing his eyes away from Kris and Eunji away.

 

“I can’t ing believe that Kris is partnered with that geek.” Kai laughed and punched Suho shoulder playfully. “Dude, you really owe him a big favor.” Kai shook his head slowly and put his feet on the seat in front of him making himself comfortable on his sit.

 

“Damn God, I really miss this kind of time we spend together. Since we went into high school we rarely skip class because you said you want to focus more on study. But what happen now?” Kai playfully elbowed Suho’s ribbed before inhaling deeply while his eyes closed. “Heck, this feeling is awesome.”

 

 Suho stay silent, his lips thinned. He stood up, cleared his throat and casting another murderous look in the direction to the pool where Eunji and Kris still practicing. He saw Kris splashed water to Eunji when she kept nagging him about something he not doing right and saw she splashed back furiously. Eunji was flushed and now she even had an interesting shade of pink in her cheek.

 

Suho stepped out from the audience part and walked out not bothering by Kai question where is he going.

 

He felt cheated.

 

-

 

Eunji opened her locker after changed her clothes to take her books. She sighed, well second place is not that bad, but she wants the first place.  Instead that Luhan and Su-ah the one that got the first place. Maybe she should just partner with Luhan, only that way she can beat Kris. But if she partnered with Luhan, that Suho the jerk only has another excuse to harass her. She exhaled loudly to calm herself and then as she opened her eyes she saw another familiar red note.

 

Stay away from our Kingka you !

First Suho, now even Kris!

Don’t you know, Kris belongs to Jenny?

Know your place you ing !

 

Eunji scowled, not this kind of notice again. Since Suho bluntly showed off his protectiveness she constantly received this kind of notes. And now what? Even Kris is involved. She quickly crumpled the notes and tossed it into the nearest dustbin and unfortunately the note missed the dustbin. She sighed harder “This is not just my day.” She walked to pick it up but someone snatched it from her.

 

“Give it back, Luhan.” She extended her hand to him

 

“Why? I thought I saw you throw it away?” He smiled.

 

“It’s... it's just not your business. Give it back please.”

 

He pretended to think for a few second. “Only with one condition.”

 

What is this? Is he Kim Suho junior or what? Control people live with blackmailed them. “No,” she answered sternly.  “If you want me to fall in love with you, and you get the captain tittle, then you can keep it.” She pointed at the note before smiled mockingly about to turn away but his hand stopped her.

 

“Let go of me,” She snarled.

 

“Unfortunately, for now that’s not it. I never force anyone to fall for me.”

 

“Then what?” She slowly turned back to him and saw he was smiling naughtily at her.

 

Damn, this is not good.

 

She wanted to pull her arm from him and quickly run away. Gosh why the entire guy in this school such a jackass. Well of course except Lay. But she was too late in her attempt, he only uses his strength to pull her harder toward him. In another second she realized she already in his embraced. “Only this.” He whispered slowly and held her tighter, one hand on her back and another on her lower back.

 

 “Yah!” She about to yell but he calmly shushed her. “Shh. Just wait a little more. Please.” He soothes her.

 

What the hell is he intending to do now?

 

“Yah, let go of me this instant or…”

 

“Done.” He quickly let go of her. “It’s not that hard to stay silent isn’t?” He patted her head and smiled.

 

“What are you…” She slowly stopped asking when she realized that his eyes not on her instead of something or someone behind her. She turned and saw Yoonah was staring at them with an unreadable expression.

 

Damn.

 

“Thank you.” Luhan whispered to her and patted her shoulder reassure her. He even managed to smile at Yoonah before turned to walk off. But then he stopped and stiffens.

 

“Well this sure is quite interesting.” He added before proceed walk and quickly this time.

 

What the hell is he talking now? The hell he is not planning on this.

 

Eunji turned to the direction where Luhan had gone and this time she saw Suho was staring at her.

 

God! This is Super Damn!

 


 

Firstly I want to say, I was really upset when i found chapter 12 is missing because I didn't save it at my lappy., fortunately, I updated the chapter 12 use my sister's lappy., so, after I found it in my sister lappy I was like fuuuh.,. thank god, I didn't have to rewrite that again, because I'm not really remeber what I wrote., 

next chapter will be update soon.,.

stay tune., 

please comment, thank you.

also, very warm welcome to  new subsciber!!