Chapter 21

I'm WHOSE?!

-Let's End It-

 


 

“You don’t know, how I’m dying to call you back, but they wouldn’t let me. Because they say if I call you it wouldn’t be a surprise after all.” Jenny skilfully proceeded her message on the back of Kris’ neck.

 

“Surprise?” Kris slowly let go of Jenny body, his brow furrowed.

 

“Yeah, surprise. You don’t have a clue how worry I am when I received that  voice mail of yours. Seriously! That’s why I told them the first thing in the next morning. After we discussed, we make out that a call is not enough to cheer you up, so, we decided to come here and surprise you. Ta-dah!” Jenny clapped her hand, before her expression turned to frown. “But, sadly you’re the one who found me first. Which means, we failed it.” She pouted.

 

“Seriously?” A smile crept into his face, but he quickly hid it with a smirk.

 

“Of course!”

 

“Then, why are you taking so long? Four days? What if I already head back to Korea? It would be a complete waste.”

 

“Well excuse me, Mr Chaebol’s son. I’m sorry for not having a loaded parents, like a certain someone, who carelessly can give their overloaded money to go holiday where ever I can.” She glared.

 

“Then Miss commoner, where you get the money?”

 

She glared at him but nevethelessly answered him.“I earned it of course, I work part time for it.” She put on a sad face, starting to massage her sore shoulder from the work. “Just because I worry about you.”

 

Wha—“ Kris on the other hand was speechless, and captivated. He stared at her for a couple of seconds. “You don’t need to, you can ask me.”

 

“It’s not a surprise then.” Jenny cut her boyfriend curtly, her pout remained.

 

This time Kris finally let go of a small chuckle, before pulling her into his warm arms. “Thank you so much.” He whispered on top of her head, inhaling her sweet scent.

 

Her expression becomes softer as she heaves a sigh, she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist. “You’re welcome.”

 

“Wait, where’s everyone?” Kris asked breaking their embrace to look at her face.

 

“Hyeri stay with Kai at your hotel lounge, you know how Kai have the sickness of motion.” She smiled knowingly at him and unwrapped her arms around him. “And… Suho and I, were in charge to… find the nearest pharmacy that we need to get Kai’s medicine. But where is he?” Her eyes started to roam around. “Oh my god, I‘m completely forgot our task! This all the Gold Fish’s faults!” She glared at the tank and wrinkling her nose. “God, we have to find that rascal;, first. Let’s go Kris.” She dragged Kris with her.

 

But before she could take a second step, she heard someone called after her. “The rascal is right over here.” Jenny turned she saw Suho smirked slightly annoyed.

 

“Seriously Kim Suho! Don’t do that to me! Do you want to give a heart attack!” Jenny stormed to Suho, and give him a good slap on his arm.

 

“Yah, is this my fault? I try to call you and I even practically dragged you, but you too focus to to that damn Gold Fish and even shoo me off!” Suho grunted, rubbing his stinging upper arm before tossed her a white plastic bag. “Here, Kai’s medicine.”

 

Jenny quickly, see the inside of the plastic bag, to check it. And realize it was the real stuff. “But how come, you’re not good in Japanese?” She asked.

 

“Tch, guys have their own method. Girls no need to know.” He said proudly, wrapped his arms around his chest. “Right Kris?”His brow cocking to the person behind Jenny.

 

“Damn straight.” Replied Kris, extending his hand to Suho. Suho accepted it and they started doing their hand thingy, bumping shoulder, all that guys stuff. Jenny, just rolled her eyes away.

 

“Ssup dude? I heard you miss this big daddy hug?” Suho opened his arm to Kris, with his creepy face, teasing him.

 

“ off, dude.”

 

Suho just laughed, before Kris joined too. Jenny on the other hand just stared at them with the look on her face, guys with the curse.

 

“So you two are good?” Kris asked, eyeing Suho and Jenny.

 

Suho eyes slowly trailed over Jenny and burst into laughter when he realized Jenny was doing the same. And the only difference is, he was eyeing her with with a hint of teasing while she was glaring at him. “Of course we are good.” Suho wrapped his arm around Jenny in a playful manner. “You know her limit.” Suho smiled at Jenny. “She only can get angry at me for two weeks at most.” He messed up with her hair, before his hand being pushed away by the seething Jenny.

 

“Yah, you said what? Who the hell was waiting in front of my house until midnight, and told my father that he  only will go home if I forgiv—“ Suho stopped her by clasped his hand over ,

 

“Don’t” He clumsily mouthed her, eyeing Kris.

 

Jenny yanked his hand from . “Why it’s true—“

 

“Please.” He cut her before whispering to her beggingly. “It’s embarrassing.”  

 

Jenny stared at Suho for a couple of second, before sighing. “ He’s right. You know my limit.” She rolled her eyes to Kris signalling him otherwise.

 

In an instant, Suho mood light up as he straight up. “See.” He said to Kris proudly. Kris just stared before slowly nodded, seeing a wink from Jenny telling him to play along. “I can see that.” He winked back to Jenny when Suho was looking away. Though his try to be an understanding buddy and boyfriend who were happy to see his buddy and girlfriend make up, but it’s hard for him to miss how close they were as his eyes keep shifting to their unnecessarily physical touch. His hands were practically all over her body. And to say it at the least, he hate watching that.

 

“So Kris, black or pink?” Jenny snapped him to the present when she shoved a couple of black and pink straps on his face.  

 

“Erm… Anything you like.” He answered her.

 

“You know how much I hate that answer.” Jenny pouted and turned to her other side. “Suho, pink or black?”

 

When Suho didn’t answer her, instead his eyes roaming to the festival, like he was looking for someone, she added. “Who are you looking for?” She put her hand on his shoulder, starting to follow his gazes.

 

“W-what?” Suho startled and pulled his shoulder from her. “I-I wasn't looking for anyone.” He stuttered but this time, calmer.

 

“But your eyes were everywhere just now, and you keep looking back and forth?”

 

“So what? I’m just enjoying the festival? Is that a crime?” He glared before mumbled. “Like I will see a glimpse of another Kang Eunji if I keep…”

 

“Wha-what did you say?”

 

“Nothing. And why did you call me just now?” He quickly cut her from asking another question.

 

She looked at him curiously, but decide to drop the subject. “Um, it's just this.” She showed him the same key-chains she showed to Kris. “Pink or black?”

 

“Pink.” He instantly answered her after looking at the key chain briefly.

 

“Look carefully, pink or black?”

 

“You’re girl, so pink is better.”

 

“Really? But I think the black is much cooler?”

 

“Then take black, What’s the point of asking me if you already make up your mind.” He sighed and looking at her with unbelievable expression.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you, I just ask…” Before she could ask him he already move into the next hawker.

 

“The hell?” Jenny elbowing Kris, eyes still on Suho. “PMS-ing?”

 

Kris didn’t respond to her, So Jenny turned to the pale Kris and asked. “What’s wrong?”

 

Kris didn’t answer her again, his eyes lock to Suho.

 

Did he see her? Did he see Kang Eunji?

 

!

 

“Hello, Where are yo—“

 

“Where did you guys book the hotel?” He finally responded to her though he still didn’t answer her.

 

Jenny was staring at him like he was saying alien language.

 

“Where?” He pressed.

 

“Urm, to yours of course. So, this is the deal, can you give us a discount, we’re your friend after all. And our budget a bit—“

 

“Cancel it.” He cut her again.

 

“What?” Jenny half yelled.

 

“I said cancel it, we will go to other hotel.”

 

“But, I told you, our budget—“

 

“Don’t worry it’s on me. Let’s go.”

 

-

 

Eunji didn’t stop her speedy stride until she got in front of her brother’s room. She took a deep breathe as she started to remember what a bizarre incident at the festival.

 

“Kang Eunji? Is… that you?” A hand caught her on the shoulder spinning her around.

 

“Yea…?!” She choked and of course oh-so-surprise to see Suho. He studied her face, hard, and held the same expression as her. She wanted to run away, but couldn’t move her feet, like it was glued to the ground. Soon she decided to dismiss  her intention. Well that would be so obvious. And like this guy will just let go of her that easily? Aish. There’s no other way Kang Eunji. Be a brave woman and face it!

  

She opened to ask what is he doing here and act like they met here was a pure coincidence but closed back when his hand suddenly released her shoulder, as he held his face low, like he was in shame. Then that was Eunji time to study him. She saw he rubbed his forehead nervously. “, what the hell is wrong with me?!” He mumbled before slowly look up at her, still not in the eye though. Just up to her chin.

 

“Umm…” He spoke slowly. “Gomen…nasai” (I’m sorry) He bowed, and spun his heels around and walked off without giving her another look.

 

What the hell just happened?

 

 “Welcome!” The boys cheered, surprised her to the present walked into their room. “So?” Sehun asked with that creepy look on his face, so was Jihun.

 

“So?”

 

“We saw noona just now with…” Jihun smile widened, and Sehun added. “And you’re holding hands.”

 

Not that topic.

 

“Pack up your stuff right now!” Eunji instructed her brothers. Ignoring their tease.

 

“Right now? I thought the flight already postponed seeing that you too…” Sehun trailed off teasing her sister. “Well I don’t know how to call that? If you care to share we would really...”

 

“I said right now!” She demanded angrily.

 

“Roger, madam.” Both of them stand straight and make the hand salute, And quickly went to the wardrobe picking their stuff. These boys. With a loud sigh she started to pack her things too.

 

Soon the elevator’s door opened, one hand on her luggage other hand pulled Jihun with her when she walked into the lounge. Sehun followed his sister, on the back. “Actually why are we rushing? We have plenty of time to spare. “ He looked over his wrist watch. “About there hours.”

 

Eunji want to answer his question but the next sight she saw instantly cut off her intention. She saw the sight of Kai and Hyeri on the couch; his head on her laps, not to mention his face look pale and she was asking him like he was doing good or not? When he shook his head, she starts to massage his head.

 

Even them is here? And I don't know that they are 'that' close?

 

As in a cue, feeling someone watching them, Hyeri look up.

 

Crap. Eunji looked away. “Give me this.” Eunji took Sehun cap and put it on her head, covering her face.

 

“Wha—“

 

“Quickly!”  she walked faster.

 

With a huff and a good glared to her back, Sehun followed her.

 

-

 

They arrived at their house, on the night, “What a relief.” Eunji sunk her body flat on the couch.

 

“I don’t understand, why you really want to go back that bad?” Sehun put the sleep Jihun on the other couch gently. He then comes to Eunji’s couch slapping Eunji’s calf so she could move it away and he could sit there. Sighing, Eunji lift her feet, Sehun sat there and she put her feet on Sehun lap. Sehun frowned staring at her feet but decided to pay no attention to it. “I mean the main reason you want to leave Japan already resolve.”

 

“Which reason are you talking now?” She asked, half asleep.

 

“You and Kris.” He answered obviously. “You guys already make up, am I right? So why couldn’t we stay longer? Maybe if we stay longer, you guys can be closer. And maybe more understand each other.”

 

“It’s easier to say it than to do, Sehun.” She turned over, face on the pillow. “No more question, I’m tired.” With that she dismissed the topic. There’s so much thing happening today. She doesn’t think she has any energy left to deal with Sehun right now. Without leaving any second she dozed off

 

-

 

The rest of the break she spend it at home, study, spending time with her dongsaeng, or even watching some documentary on the television or even drama. Gosh, she still a normal teenage girl. Of course she watches those stuffs.  Sometime she also went to the library, to do some research. But now, the last few days of the break, she doesn’t seem like she can do all her favourite stuff no more. When a certain best friend kept barging into her house without notifying her first.

 

Seo Yoonah

 

It’s not like she can’t study when Yoonah was here but it’s more like she couldn’t stand her no more. She was so god damn loud. It’s like, she cannot stop talking. And most of her topic, it’s about Lay. Like; Why he don’t call her or even text her. Or is that his music that's important anyway to leave her here alone? Or how he broke his promise to spend time with her. Like she doesn’t have any other thing to do than babbling about him. Please, can she let her stay out of this. For the love of God! She wanted to study, to do other meaningful things, or at least other than ‘how a big liar Lay is?’

 

Eunji put down her pencil and turned to Yoonah who was sulking over her cell phone.  Eunji asked her the question she has been asking her. “Why don’t you call Lay first?”

 

“Why would I? I told you, he’s the one who promises to call me!” And that’s her answer.

 

Brilliant!

 

And not to mention that’s how her summer break ends.

 

-

 

Eunji on her way to her school. Her steps ended when she felt someone touch her shoulder.

 

Seriously?  On the first day after break, she didn’t even make it into the school. And now he already trying to mess up with her?

 

She turned to him with much annoyed face. “What the heck do you want—“ her voice stuck in when she doesn’t see the one she was expecting.

 

“Good morning Kang Eunji.” Jenny smiled at her.

 

“…Good morning.”

 

“Can we talk?”

 

We are talking.

 

“Yeah sure.” She nodded.

 

“We’ll talk as we walk okay?” The smile on her face, remained.

 

Eunji nodded again and make her step first. Then Jenny came beside her.

 

“Well firstly, I want a say. I’m really sorry for making you in an uncomfortable position. That’s not my intention.” Jenny spoke first.

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

“I mean, everyone is starting to give you all that sceptic look, because they think you’re the reason Suho and I were fighting,”

 

“Am I not?” She asked slightly sarcastic, without meant to be. Jenny smiles disappeared in a glimpse of a second. Before the smile appeared again. “What are you talking about? Of course not! The one who’s at fault is Suho the jerk!”

 

That’s cool to know we have the mutual opinion about him.

 

Eunji smile inwardly. Then Jenny proceeds. “If I know the reason he make all this, is because the captain tittle. I would stop him in the first place by smacking that thick skull of his.”

 

Eunji smiled disappeared, hearing that. “You know about it?”

 

“Yeah. He told me on the last day before summer break. That idiot seriously! I really bout to tear his head off! At that time.” Jenny clench her fist hard. “I’m really sorry on his behalf. Really.” She put her hand on Eunji’s shoulder. “And don’t worry, I know that idiot, though he’s like that, but you can take his word. If he said he will not interfere with your life anymore after this. Meant he will. And one more thing, there’s a good news for you, because the longest you will deal with him is by the end of this week. Because, the next captain will be decided on this week. How great was that?” Jenny beamed at her happily.

 

“O...kay. That’s really… good?” Eunji answered uncertainly. Though she should be happy hearing this and she was. But why she felt like Jenny was enjoying this more than her. Like she wanted Suho to cut or end this deal with her as soon as possible, not like Eunji hoping otherwise. But this, sure doesn’t look right.

 

“So, hwaiting!” Jenny cheer on her. “I have to go first. Kris is waiting for me. See you in the class.” With a pat on her upper arm, Jenny run off to to Kris who was leaning against the telephone booth across the road. His eyes caught hers for a few seconds. Eunji gulped, did she see a sight of concerned in his eyes? He blinked, his expression back to normal, stony look. No, she just imagining stuff! But before he withdrew his gazes from her to concentrate to his beloved one she rolled her eyes off. She still has the pride to hold after all.  

 

“Good. Mor. Ning, Kang. Eun. Ji.” A voice come, enunciated each word to her like she was a child, completely mocking her.

 

“Kim Suho.” She snarled.

 

He smiled and his gazes followed to the certain couple across the road. “Did I miss something?” He asked after his eyes went back to hers.

 

Did he see that just now?

 

“What did she tell you?”

 

She? Did he talk about Jenny?

 

“Just some factual stuff.” Eunji answered calmer than she think she was.

 

“Factual stuff? Explain.”

 

“Wha—“

 

“In detail.” By that he started playing with his cell phone with the smug face. She knew how much trouble he could create with that cell phone alone. Eunji glared, and his smile widened.

 

How classy?

 

“Alright…” She heaved a deep sigh.

 

“I’m listening.”

 

I know you are. She biting her lips hard, restrained herself from glaring at him.

 

“I don’t know where to start, but the main point is, she said she was sorry for making me into an uncomfortable position. And how she opposed that stupid idea of yours for using me to get that captain tittle. And lastly, she asking me to rest assured because the end of the deal is approaching. Well, I think… that’’s it.”  She looked up at him, finding he was staring at her. The smile still on his face. Like he was watching something amusing him. Eunji scowling at him. “What so funny?”

 

“Nothing.” He shook his head, eyes not leaving her face. “Just thinking how cliché she is. I told you right how busybody Jenny is?”

 

Yeah right, whatever.

 

“Just, don’t get intimidating.” He said half laugh.

 

“Intimadating? Me? Are you sure that’s the right question?” This time she laugh. Couldn’t hold it no more. What an odd statement was that?  Out of the blue, he stepped up to her, and flick her disarray hair behind her ear. She looked up, wide eyes. “Give me this, for a second.”  when he suddenly pulled her glasses off. “Yah! What are you doing?” She reached up to snatch her glasses back, soon realized their face was only a few inches away. And he was smiling at her. Damn.

 

And sorry to say at the certain moment her body suddenly loses the balance as she was standing with a toe. Is she gonna fall? God can this be more embarrassing? Fortunately, Suho was faster, he quickly wrapped his arm on her waist, stabilize her, not to mention pulling her closer to him.

 

“Th-thanks, I think you can put me down now.” Eunji put her palms both on his chest,to avoid the direct contact of his chest and hers. At the same time she pushed his chest, signalling to release her. Sadly the opposite thing is happening. Eunji flinched as the hand wrapped on her waist tightened.

 

“Kim Suho, what are you doing, put me down.” She hissed angrily, patting his chest, anxiously.

 

But this is the Kim Suho we are talking about, it’s not like he’s gonna listen to her that easily. Instead of putting her down, his other hand pulling her chin upward facing him, so he can study her face. At the second her eyes met his, she swallow hard, feeling like her heart on . But how come? There’s no smug face, no smirking, and no evil intention in his eyes. Only a normal expression that study her face closely. Why’s that normal look of him, making her this nervous?

 

“You don’t know how much trouble this was making me.” He whispered as his finger lingered on her cheek, down to her jaw, to her lips. Truth to be told, his eyes were staring at her and the way he sigh on her face like she was something to be taken care of, something he he can’t bear to hurt, something that so precious to him, too precious.

 

Whoa, what is this? Am I  thinking too much again? What’s wrong with me? Damn, this is why I don’t like watching drama. 

 

“What are you doing?” She asked worry he would do something bad in the public. Suho snapped to the reality, and realize they already got a few audience around them. He quickly let go of her and handed her, her glasses. Eunji quickly put the on her glasses and brush her lips with the back of her palm. Suho wanted her to stop doing that, it wounded him, like he was something disgusting. But he ignored his intention as he felt the appalled looks, he received from the uninvited audience getting more and more tense.

 

“No, it just why are your lips is so dry, you know how hot the weather is when summer. You’re girl, you should take care more of it.” Suho spoke to Eunji at the same time glaring the certain uninvited audience. But when that old man only gives him the look that he didn’t give a damn with his bluff. Suho added. “Here, use this. It will make you feel better.” He put a lip balm in her palm to prove how worried he was. 

 

He heaved a long relieve sigh, when that certain audience finally, walked away. Then the other audiences continue their steps, off from them.

 

“Nice excuses.” Eunji smirked playing with his lip balm.

 

He glared at her but couldn’t hide his pitch red face.

 

“Shut up.” He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. “Let’s go, I don’t want to be tardy.”

 

"Right..."

 

Later Eunji suddenly stopped when they about two blocks away from the school. “What?”

 

“This.” Eunji  opened her palm to him. He saw his lip balm in it. “Take it. And also you walk first from here.” She told him, eyeing their surrounding, make sure there’s no on else.

 

“No, why would I walk first?”

 

“Why you wouldn’t?”

 

“Because you’re my girlfriend?” He answered in a matter of a fact. While she was looking at him like he already lose his mind.

 

“Pretended.” She corrected him.

 

“Whatever.” He barked and grabbed her wrist once again.

 

“Wait, your lip balm.” She reminded him.

 

“Put it on first.”

 

“What?”

 

“I said, put it on! Your lips so god damn dry, and I hate that crack on your lips. It’s gross!” When she didn’t respond he quickly added. “Or you want me to put it on for you?”

 

“No!” Eunji quickly hide the lip balm on her back. “I’ll do by myself.” She her back, and put it briefly, before handed it back to him. “Satisfy?”

 

He chuckled seeing that funny pink shade on her cheek started to appear. He shoved the lip balm on his pocket. “Not really.”

 

“What now?” She exhaled loudly, without realizing she started to bite her lips.

 

Seeing that, not leaving her another second his hand grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her to him. He caught her lips with his. Of course she was shocked at the  moment, but his next action is a whole another story around. He always stops after giving her a brief kiss, or maybe it was a peck. She doesn’t know how to call, she’s not an expert in this. But this time he doesn’t stop! His hand the back of her neck holds her head in place, other hand on the small part of her back. She felt her heart on again as he started her lower lips before slowly move to her upper lips and then back and forth.

 

What the hell is happening now? Is this what it’s asking the permission? No! I won’t allow it! No!

 

Eunji’s pressed together her lips, hard.

 

My answer is no! Is that clear?

 

Just then she felt her his lips finally release hers. Thank God! He understood.

 

Eunji heaved a long sigh as he leans his forehead against hers. His thumb move to her cheeks it lightly. “Kang Eunji,” He whispered slightly panting. She could feel his breath on her face. “Let’s stop this pretending.”

 

Eunji eyes opened wide, now he finally wanted to release her? So, maybe this was the last time he is messing up with her? That’s why he does this like this, much worse than before, because he cannot mess up with her after this? How convenience this guy is?

 

“Seriously?” She pulled her forehead from the contact, so she can look at him in the eye.

 

He nodded, his eyes still cloudy, from only-god-know-why, thumb still her cheek. But she just overlooked it. Too excited from the news.

 

Finally! The time that she has been waiting. Finally! It finally comes!

 

“Let’s date for real.”

 


 

I'm sorry for the late update., My lap top breaks down.

​I just got it fix., Please enjoy it.,

​New subscibers are really appreciated, just don't forget to comment

Thank you ^^