Worried, wrong tactic

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I burried my face in my arms, hugging my knees close to me. I was still leaning against the door. It seemed like I've lost all my energy. Happy now? She left. She just left without a word. Daehyun, do you really want things to turn out this way? What's your damn problem? You just had to push her to the extreme right? Look at how much it backfired?! Jung Daehyun, you're really an idoit. I was scolding and cursing myself for my actions and my stupid pride. 

"Oppa..." I heard a knock on my door. She didn't leave? Or was she planning to say goodbye?

I opened the door, before I could do anything, my mouth shouted again. 

"WHAT NOW? YOU WANN-" I shouted the moment I opened the door, not wanting the above scene to happen. If she wants to leave, I rather she just left and not say anything to me. It will hurt so much more.

"Princess! Are you okay?!" I then saw her on the floor, clutching onto her stomach, her expression told me the pain she was going through. I immediately squat down in front of her, forgetting whatever happened a while ago. I held onto her shoulders. She gave me a small smile. Why is she even smiling at a time like this?

"Daehyunnie... my stomach hurts... like crazy.. I ran out... of my pills..." I could tell she was in great pain when she couldn't even speak in a sentence. My heart crushed seeing this side of her. On the other hand, I was glad she finallly told me things that she once used to hide. I scooped her up in my arms. 

"What.. are you... doing?" She asked me. 

"What does it look like I'm doing? You need to go to the hospital!" I snapped back not meaning it.

"But.. I don't..-" She tried to talk but I cut her.

"Don't what? Don't like? No one likes going there but now you got no choice. Can't you see the shape you're in now?!" I really didn't want to flare again but I can't help it when she was still being this stubborn when she is in need of medical attention! She remained quiet.

I carried her down and into my car, fastening the seatbelt for her before I headed to the wheels.

"What happened?" I asked coldly, still not wanting to show any expression.

"I... I didn't eat dinner.." She replied.

"Why?! I thought I saw food on the table?!" I asked. I noticed covered plates were on the table when I entered the house.

"I thought you... you would be hungry when you came back....." She replied slowly. Honestly, my heart tingled when I heard that.

"Why did you not eat then?!" I asked her again since she did not answer.

"I... I had no appitite..." She answered.

"No appetite? No appetite doesn't mean you don't eat anything at all! Don't you know your own stomach condition?! Must you always suffer the consequences before you know how to take care of yourself?!" I shouted a little, worried about her. Why must she always put her body into such torture? She did not reply. All she did was look down. Dammit, I'm not helping, I'm just being harsh on her. Calm down dammit! You wouldn't want things to get worst right?!

 

~~~~~~'s POV

Daehyun finally opened the door, before I could even see his face, I heard his voice first. He was shouting. I could tell from his tone he still had not calm down. He did not complete his sentence when he said another line. He then squat down in front of me and spoke to me in a gentler tone. I could see how concerned he was from his eyes. I smiled knowing my Daehyun is back.

He suddenly scooped me up. I got a little shock. I wanted to tell him I didn't want to go to the hospital after he told me where he was bringing me to. Before I could finish what I wanted to say, Daehyun shouted back. I did not argue back because i knew he was right. I felt a little glad that he was concerned and worried for me but why did he have to shout?

He brought me to the car and drove off. He then started questioning me what triggered the gastric pain. Why is he shouting when we were just beside each other? 

"No appetite? No appetite doesn't mean you don't eat anything at all! Don't you know your own stomach condition?! Must you always suffer the consequences before you know how to take care of yourself?!" He shouted again. I didn't reply knowing he was right, again.

The car ride was awkwardly quiet. I just kept clutching onto my stomach, trying my best to bare the pain. I closed my eyes trying ignore the pain. I then felt a warm feeling on my stomach. I opened my eyes, the warm feeling that was on my stomach was one of Daehyun's palms. I looked up at him but he remained a poker face and continued to drive. Can't he just be like this instead of shouting? Its scary seeing him like that.

 

Okay~ a rather short one to start off the next chapter. Never wrote this short in a long time... Recently, I've been finding my updates a bit rubbish mostly because I'm not fully awake when I'm typing and thinking. So I apologise if the story doesn't flow right or not well described. I might edit.

Honestly, I was supposed to leave you guys hanging (again hehe) and only update during the weekends. But!!! Because of B.AP'S Stop It MV! I just had to have an update,even though its a short one.

I love them in the MV!! All so handsome!! and all back to blonde. I was really loving Dae's Crash hairstyle and got a little sad when he dyed back blonde. But now, I can't deny he looks so good!

I'll reply the comments another time. I'm so sorry. I really do not have time... Still, keep them coming! Thank you to the new subs for subscribing! :)