Apology

My Gangster Prince

 

~~~~~~~'s POV

We arrived in school a few minutes before the bell of the first period rang. I walked to class and I noticed that the popular girl in my class, Mi Yoon was in a cast. her arm was injured. How could she get injured when she was bullying just yesterday? Weird but not like its my business. Class went on as normal.

Finally the bell rang and it was time for break! Daehyun and I walked to the canteen with our fingers interlocked. 

"Daehyun Hyung! Noona!" Zelo called out to get our attention. B.A.P was already at our usual seats. Daehyun and I went to queue for our food. We took our food and went to were the rest of B.A.P was sitting. We settled down, I sat between Daehyun and Yongguk oppa. I like sitting with oppa because he was the one that makes me laugh the most. Its been quite some time since I saw them. Okay, maybe just a few days. School was boring without them around to tell me jokes or just talked randomly.

I scooped some rice to Daehyun because it was too much for me. 

"You shouldn't eat this. Your stomach is still not in good condition." Daehyun said as he took my fried chicken away from me. I pouted. I really wanted to eat that! now I was only left with steam fish and veggies. He then placed some potatoes on my plate as an exchange. He was right, my stomach was still feeling weird but I really wanted to eat the chicken!

It seemed like Daehyun knew I was kinda upset not being able to get to eat the chicken when I was really craving for it. 
"I'll Bring you to that famous chicken retaurant when you get better! for now just make do with what you have now okay princess." He said as he pinched my cheek. I was in no position to argue with him. He meant well. I gave a small smile and ate. While we were eating, I felt Himchan oppa and Daehyun behaving weirdly. It was like they were communicating with their eyes. I didn't give much thought into it and continued with my meal.

Break time was over and we headed to our respective classes. The day got by rather slowly and finally the bell that signalled the end of the day rang! 

I packed my bag and Daehyun waited beside me since he was already done with the packing. While I was packing, he was playing with my face. He started cupping and pinching my cheeks, his palms were all over my cheeks. What the hell is this boy doing? 

"You're so cute my Princess!" He said as he continued his actions. I smiled and blushed. He chuckled.

He then pinched my nose till I needed oxygen. I slapped his arms repeatedly, he released his fingers and laughed when I gaspped for air. Oh, I see what he was doing! He was teasing me! This crazy boy.

Suddenly, there was a shadow in front of me as I packed my notes into my file. I looked up and saw Mi Yoon in front of me. By instinct, I hid behind Daehyun. I didn't know what she was going to do to me when she had already slit a penknife cut on my shoulder.

"Baby, its okay." Daehyun assured me and slung his arms over my waist. His eyes were scary. He was staring at Mi Yoon as if telling her something.

"Sorry...." she mumbled too soft for me to hear.

I looked at Daehyun as if asking him what Mi Yoon was saying. He glared at her again.

"I'm sorry okay? For yesterday." She said rather insincerely and loud enough for me to hear. Wait, did she just apologize? Mi Yoon never apologizes.

"Huh? Oh, Its okay. Erm.. What happened to your arm?" I replied her quite shocked as she just apologized to me even though it was insincere. 

"whatever." She said. She eyed Daehyun and walked away. I turned to look at Daehyun. He obviously had a smile under that mask. But why was he smiling? 

Then the words that Daehyun said yesterday suddenly appeared in my mind. Did Daehyun have something to do with this? I took his palms that was around my waist and I turned and faced him. 

"Yesterday you said something about leaving them to you. Did you do that.... to her?" I asked Daehyun hoping he would say he didn't do any of that. She was badly injured that she had to wear a cast! 

Daehyun didn't say anything. He pulled down his mask and just pecked my lips. It was like a sign that told me to stop talking. I didn't know what I was feeling.

"Did you?" I asked him again.

"Baby girl lets not talk about this okay? Let's go." He replied. Why didn't he deny when I asked him? I sighed. 

I took my sling bag and walked out of class without linking arms with him. I didn't know why my body did that. 

Something tells me he did that to her. Even if she had done mean things to me, I didn't expect Daehyun to do things twice as bad! Why did he even use violence? How could Daehyun land her in that state without even feeling anything. I was scared. My heart felt weird. I walked away.

 

Daehyun's POV

"Yah Princess wait for me!" I said as she stomped out of the classroom. Why is she even mad? I helped her didn't I? Instead of turning back, stop to wait for me or at least slowed down her pace, she increased her speed. She was almost running. Did I do something wrong?

"Wait ~~~~~~~ah!" I shouted as I ran towards her. Many were staring but I didn't care. This was the first time I saw her like that. What am I supposed to do?

It wasn't difficult catching up to her. She had to run with her bag which was slowing her down.

I hugged her waist preventing her from running further. I turned her around. Her eyes were watery. Good job Daehyun, I made her cry. 

"Why are you running from me?" I said as I wiped her tears away.

"Why did you do that to her? Why did you break her arm?" She asked me.

"Well, she hurt you didn't she? I said it before. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"But you broke her arm!" 

"It was her fault! Why are you even mad at me?" I asked clearly not understanding what she was thinking. I helped her didn't I?

"Why did you have to use violence?" So this was why she walked off? She mad at me for using violence on someone who used violence on her and slashed her with a penknife? This was how the gangs would settle things! Oh right. No wonder she's upset. She didn't know I belong to a gang and the way we dealt with things. All I know now is that this isn't the right time to tell her. 

"Sorry Princess, I just didn't like seeing you get hurt and not do anything about it especially when I know who's the that did that to you!" I could tell she soften but then she gave me a look. Right, my language. I smiled.

"So are you still mad?" I asked her while I pulled down my mask and pouted at her. She would grow soft whenever I did that. 

"I guess not. Don't do that again okay. I don't want you to hurt people because of me." She smiled. I couldn't guarantee that. If another lay a finger on her, I would do the same. I decided not to reply her and kissed her lips softly. 

"You used violence on a girl.... you..." She said but got softer at the end. I think I knew what she was getting at.

"I khow what you're thinking. You're thinking that  if I could do that to a girl I could also do that to you right?" She looked down. I was right.

"Firstly, you're not just any girl, you're my girl. Why would I hurt you? Secondly, I love you too much to hurt you. Don't let these thoughts run through your mind okay?"  I cupped her cheeks and assured her. She nodded.

"Let's go." I put my hands around her waist and headed to the car.

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was really busy and tired and I haven't really thought of how to get this chapter up! But it seemed like almost no one was anticipating it. :( haha!

Okay~~ I realised i forgot to uncheck the hide button. This was done abtout 4hrs ago. LOL. hehe.

Its B.A.P's Goodbye stage already right? Ahhh. I'm gonna miss watching them perform Power! Daehyun's smirk! hehe!