Jealous?

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I assumed this is the first time she came to a club or even see one. Oh well, at least she gets to experience it. When we got off the car, she seemed scared and worried. She held on to me rather firmly. Silly girl, I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you.

I walked in to the club with my hands around her waist. We didn't need to queue because we're like VIPs there.

Luckily the competition has not started. B.A.P will kill me if I didn't come on time to support. We went over to B.A.P. 

"Oh you guys are here too!" ~~~~~~ exclaimed when she saw B.A.P. Jongup was busy warming up while the rest were just sitting around.

"Yeah, didn't Daehyun tell you that Jongup is competiting in the finals for the dance competition?" Himchan Hyung asked her.

"Nope! He didn't tell me anything or where we're going!" She poked the sides of my stomach. I just shrugged my shoulders. 

She dragged me to where Jongup was. I guessed she didn't want to walk around this place alone.

"Nervous?" She asked Jongup.

"A little."

"Haha. Don't be! I'm sure you'll do great! Fighting!" She held up her fist. So cute.

"Yeah good luck!" I lightly punched his biceps.

"Thanks Hyung and Noona for coming!" Jongup said.

Soon it was time for the competition to start. He was up against some other random dancer who I don't really care. There were cheers for that guy. He must be rather popular but I'm sure Jongup will do better. 

It was finally Jongup's turn. We screamed and clapped for him. ~~~~~~ even mouthed the word 'Fighting' to him. My girl is so sweet. 

He was at the dance floor throwing power moves. Everyone was impressed! He was so cool on the floor, almost like a complete opposite of the dorky Jongup we know.

"Wow! Daehyunnie did you see that!?" She pointed to Jongup when he did that handstand. My princess was watching him in awe. Of course, it was the first time she was watching Jongup dance.

"And the Winner is........ Moon Jongup! Congratulations!" With that, the competition came to an end.

"Whoo!! Jongup we know you could do it!" Yongguk hyung ruffled his hair. 

"Thanks Hyung!" Jongup said.

We went to our usual spot to grab something to drink to celebrate Jongup's win.

I ordered coke for my princess because I knew she wouldn't drink any alcohol. But I decided to . I added a bit of alcohol into her drink while she was talking to Jongup about how great he was. 

"Baby your drink." I passed to her her glass.

Her face turned funny after she drank it. I chuckled. 

"What's this?" 

"Coke."

"Really?"

"With a bit of alcohol. Haha. Just drink, you won't die or anything." Am I a bad influence? haha.

~~~~~~ Didn't really touch her drink. I wanted to order another non-alcoholic drink for her but she said that it was okay. My girl is so innocent, so cute! 

After awhile, the boys grew bored.

"Let's dance to celebrate!" Jongup decided to drag us up to the dance floor.

It was now filled with people grooving to the music. I didn't want to go because I think that ~~~~~ wouldn't want to be squashed by all the people there and I too didn't want guys to be too close to her. Then, Jongup grabbed ~~~~~'s hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Aish this Jongup. Of course, I had to follow her. 

We got onto the dance floor and B.A.P started dancing and grooving to the music and it was gonna be awkward if we just stood there. 

"You okay? We can always go back and sit." I told her.

"Its okay! I wouldn't want to dampen their mood." She replied me. So thoughtful of her. I brought her to the center of us where B.A.P was surrounding her. I don't trust the people here. So cute, she was super awkward. Not long after, B.A.P started to leave us alone. 

"Just follow my lead." I said with my lips closed to her ears. I took her arms and placed them around my neck and placed my arms around her slender waist. We started swaying at first then she started to feel more comfortable. We did body waves and other moves. She was still awkward but that's how I like her. I chuckled at her awkwardness and she embarrassedly slapped my chest. I ruffled her hair.

Somehow, B.A.P ended up by our sides again. Did they even leave?

"Come Noona! I'll show you more cool moves!" Jongup suddenly took her hands and led her to a less crowded area. She turned her head to look at me sort of telling me she'll be back. I wanted to follow but the boys were blocking me.

"Daehyun ah! You don't need to be beside her all the time! Let her have fun!" Yongguk Hyung told me. Ugrh. At least she's with Jongup and not some other guys. But why is it that my heart feel weird? I kept having this weird feeling today. Am I jealous? Aish, come on Daehyun, she's with your buddy, not some random guy! 

I continued to dance with the rest of the boys. Then, I felt a smack on my . What the! I turned around and I saw a girl in a tight red tube mini-dress which showed her curves smiling at me.

"Oppa you look lonely, wanna dance with me?" She said to me as she placed her hands onto my shoulders then traced her fingers down my body till they reached my waist. I snapped out of it. 

"No." I said and shoved her hands away. 

"Why Oppa? Am I not hot enough for you?" She came closer to me and talked with closed to my ears and then grabbed my . My eyes widen. Was she trying to seduce me?

"Yah! Keep your hands off me and get lost!" I slapped her arms away again and shot her a glare telling her that I was serious. Luckily, she backed away if not I might just hurt another .

But unfortunately for me, my Princess was behind me when I turned back to the boys. She did not look too happy. Crap, did she see all of that?

~~~~~~~'s POV

Jongup showed me some of his wide range of cool dance moves. I was really impressed! I never seen anyone who could dance so well! After showing me those moves, we went back to find the boys. 

I saw a pretty girl heading towards Daehyun while I was making my way to them. Was my eyes playing tricks on me? Did that girl just slapped his ? Daehyun then turned around to see who did that. He was a little surprised with what he saw? I couldn't really tell but who wouldn't be when you see a beautiful girl right in front of you. I subconsciously looked down at my body and suddenly felt so insecure.

She started talking to Daehyun. I couldn't make out what she was trying to say as I was still rather far away. She started touching him. I felt really uncomfortable with her actions! Urgh! why is it so crowded?! I can't get through!

She then moved closer to Daehyun and started to whisper into his ear. She even squeezed Daehyun's cheek! I felt a sense of relieve when he smacked her hand away. Daehyun seemed pissed and then she walked away. I finally made my way through. He turned and saw me behind him.

His eyes widen when he made eye contact with me.

I felt weird. I didn't know what to do. I decided to walk out. I squeezed through the crowds and headed to the exit. I heard faint callings for my name. I turned around and saw Daehyun coming after me. I wanted to stop but somehow my legs have minds of their own. I continued to walk out of the club. The smoke stench was horrible.

I felt a grab on my arms and spun me around. I met eyes with Daehyun.

"Baby ah! Its not what you think!" Daehyun started. I should give him a chance to explain right? He seemed like he was almost gonna cry.

"Then what?" I asked coldly. I didn't mean to sound like that.

"She just came to me! I didn't do anything, She was the one!" He reasoned.

" But you were staring at her!" I rebutted.

His expression changed. He looked down. 

"But then I thought of you! That girl had no chance at all!" He said to me. Honestly, I soften at his words. I mean, he's a guy afterall. Who wouldn't look at a girl with such a nice figure? He did prevent her from touching him further. But somehow I was still feeling insecure. He could have any girl he wants with that face of his but why did he choose me?

"But you were staring at her!" I didn't know what else to say and I didn't want to lose.

"You were so close to Jongup too today!" He mumbled but I managed to catch what he was saying. What? Is my boy jealous? I just felt that Jongup was really awesome today and have gotten a little excited. I looked at him.

"Sorry sorry! Please forgive me my Princess! I won't look at other girls next time!" Okay, my heart melted. He looked so worried and I knew I can't stay mad at him for long with that face of his. 

"There will be a next time?! I know, she has a nice body and all." I . I felt inferior to her.

"Huh? Oh no no!! There won't! I promise to look at only you! Baby ah forgive me please!! " He started whining like a kid while swinging my arms. 

"Okay okay, stop swinging me! people are staring!" I gave in.

"But on one condition." I said. 

"One condition or one hundred conditions say it, anything for my princess!" he started snuggling up my arms. This boy is so cheesy.

"I want bibimbap" Okay. I was a little hungry. I still wanted to .

"What? At this hour? But all the shops are closed!" He pouted.

"So I guess you don't want to be forgiven?" I continued with my tease and tried to walk away but it was hard because he was clinging onto me. With or without bibimbap, I have already forgiven him or rather, I'm not even mad at him. It wasn't even his fault.

"Okay okay! Lets go get bibimbap then." He took out his phone and texted yongguk oppa that we were leaving first.

"Were you jealous because I was talking to Jongup a lot?" I decided to ask him while he was driving. He didn't reply.

"Were you? Were you? Were you?" I started bobbing up and down.

"Yes okay? Now sit still." He finally admitted. So cute when he's jealous. I love this pabo too much to even see other guys. 

"What are we doing at your house?" I asked when I realised that we've reached.

"You said you wanted bibimbap rite?" He took my hand and led me in. 

"Watch TV or something. I be quick." 

"Are you planning to cook for me?"

"Pabo. Where else can I get bibimbap?" Was he really gonna cook for me?  

"Huh. Its okay, I'm not really hungry anyway." 

"You don't like my cooking?"

"No No!" I shook my head vigorously. I didn't mean it in that way. I just didn't want to trouble him.

"Then just sit, I'll be done soon!" Oh my, how can someone be so sweet.

Even before he was done cooking, I could smell the food. It smelled so yummy!

He came out of the kitchen and laid the bowl on the dining table. 

"Come here and eat Princess." I skipped towards the table.

"Thank you Daehyunnie!" I said as I pecked him on the lips. We ended up sharing and feeding each other since I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it.

I looked at the time, it was already 11.15pm. I needed to get home before Minsook. 

"Daehyunnie I need to go." I said rather reluctantly.

"Why? Can't you just stay with me?" I gave him a look. He knew well I couldn't just stay with him like that even though I really wanted to but my Stepparents raised me and I couldn't just leave. Maybe I'm just scared.

"Nevermind. I'll send you back." He said sadly.

He grabbed his keys and drove me home.

He dropped me at my door and gave me a peck before going. Before I entered my house, he called me.

"Princess I love you. I love you as a whole." I guessed he felt my insecurities. 

I smiled.

I reached home and the house was empty. Thank God.

 

A really long chapter to make up for the wait and I'm not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow but I'll try okay! 
Aww sorry for not having you out of that house. Be patient okay!