Absent

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

It was the second day of school! Maybe it was because i was beaten up and punished too badly yesterday, I couldn't seem to get out of bed. I really wanted to get out. I didn't want my stepbrother to come in and force me out of bed. Just then, my Stepmom came in my room. She conveniently kicked me in my knees checking to see if i was awake.

"I've called your school and took leave for you. Now get up and start washing my clothes. I need them later!" My stepmom said rather loudly. Of course she would call in sick for me. My brusies from yesterday were clearly visible. She didn't want anyone in school to know that i was being abused. There was no way i could lie about those belt marks since those were long thick lines. I didn't think anyone would fall and get injured that way.

I wanted to get up immediately and start helping my stepmom but my body was really weak. She grew impatient and started kicking me till i was finally standing up.

"HURRY UP YOU PATHETIC GIRL!" I knew I wasn't able to get 'a day off'' from home.

I followed her to her room and got all her clothes and started handwashing them. We own a washing machine but they never wanted me to use it. Why are they so mean towards me? I didn't think i did anything that bad for them to be treating me like their slave. I endured it because they have indeed adopted me and provided me with shelter. If not i think i might still be lying on the streets, fighting with those stray dogs for food. I was taken in to be their slave. they didn't even treat me as a daughter.

While I was washing the clothes, I didn't notice my stepbrother presence. Well, a second later, he made his presence known by taking a pail of ice cold water and poured it on me. i was drenched from head to toe. The water was so cold i started shivering. I looked up at him.

"O..Oppa"

"Where's my breakfast?! Haven't you learnt from the coffee lesson yesterday?!"

"Mother wants me to wash these. She needs it later" I said while pointing to the clothes and praying that he wouldn't start his torture sessions.

"Okay fine. After that make me my breakfast!"

"Yes Oppa" Was he going to let me off this easily? i hope so.

He left the laundry room. i was relieved. But it didn't last. He shouted for me. I quickly ran out to see what he wants. He told me to carry the chair in to the laundry room. I obeyed. I didn't know why he wanted the chair there though.

"Put the chair beside yours." I didn't question further and did as told. I stood beside the chair as if asking him for permission to continue to wash the clothes. 

"Continue whatever you were doing." I nodded and sat back at my stool and continued to wash.

He sat on the chair and moved closer to me. He started pinching my arms. 

"Oww!!! Oppa it hurts..." I yelled at the sudden action but mubbled the words.

"Just continue with your work! You think I was going to let you off that easily for not making my breakfast? i'm gonna do this till you're done washing!" He evily grinned at  me. 

Even though it was really painful, i couldn't say anything. I shut my eyes tightly or clenched my fists whenever it hurt more than usual. He was right, i should have woken up earlier to make his breakfast for him. I washed while he pinched me.

I was finally done. He then pulled my ear and led me to the kitchen. He left me to prepare breakfast. 

He came back and while i was washing the meat, i felt a whip that landed on my arms. 

"ahhh!!!" it was a rope. He took my arms and roughly tied the rope around my wrist. He then tighten it. My wrists are going to get bruised. 

"Make me breakfast like that!" him restricting my movements is gonna make it harder for me to get work done but I didn't say anything and got back to work.

"That rope better be around your arms the entire day!" I didn't reply. He slapped me.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" 

"Yes Oppa." 

So i was doing the chores for the entire day with my wrists tied together. I don't know how i did it but i managed to get things done. The whole day someone was in my mind. I couldn't make out the face because it seemed blur and I could only see his eyes. So familiar.

 

Daehyun's POV

It was the first time i was really looking forward to school! I wanted to see ~~~~~~~! haha. She's been in my mind the entire night. I want her to offer me snacks and talk to me. I could tell she was disappointed when I didn't reply her. But she didn't stop talking. I enjoyed listening to her talk. She's so bubbly everytime she gets excited. I want to pinch her cheeks everytime she laughed or pouted. One day I'll talk to you ~~~~~~-ah. Don't stop talking to me. Hours passed and the seat in front of me was empty. She didn't come to school today. Is she sick?

Lucky B.A.P came to school today so i wouldn't be sitting alone or with crazy and annoying girls. 

 

~~~~~ was supposed to meet B.A.P today. Oh well! Maybe the next chapter? haha! Sorry if the past 2 chapters seemed gloomy.

Daehyun is so cute in the picture! Whatever pics i put, i don't own them. credits to the respective owners!