Sneaking

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

On the way back, the boys kept updating me on the plans and location through texts because they knew it was inconvenient to talk. I'm glad my girl enjoyed her day and had gotten really tired. I took a quick look at her, she was sleeping soundly with her head nodding off. I stopped at a traffic light and adjusted the seat so that her head would stop nodding and she would be in a more comfortable position to sleep. 

When I finally reached home, she was still soundly asleep. Usually I would have woken her up but today, I decided to just carry her to bed. I did not want to wake her up and risk having her not sleeping later on. I took a damp towel and wiped her limbs and then covered her with her blanket.

I went to my room and got myself ready for tonight. I headed back to her room before leaving.

"Sorry baby for not informing you. Everything will come to an end after today. No more bullying, no more abuse. Everything will be fine and you'll be able to live peacefully, without harassment from anyone. Me and the boys will end everything today. I'm sorry for not telling you because it's a secret mission. The less people know the better. I do not want you to get hurt just in case anything happens. You don't have to worry about me and I wouldn't have to worry about you knowing that you will sleep throughout the night. Please stay asleep until I come back, when we've settled everything with them. I love you very much." I held on to her hand as I mumbled those words to her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.

I took my car keys and headed out. Everything is going to end today. B.A.P is not some group you can just play with especially when you mess with the people I love. I made my way to the east warehouse.

~~~~~'s POV

I heard some murmurings when I was asleep. When I was fully awake, I heard Daehyun saying something about not worrying about me having me sleep throughout the night. He sounded weird. I did not open my eyes and continued to listen. Where was he going? Why didn't he tell me? Settled with them? Who's them? Then I thought hard; Dark Tigers. They were B.A.P's biggest rival right? What's more he was my stepbrother. Daehyun has a very strong hatred against him. What if he gets hurt? I do not know what to do but to follow him.

I quickly got up and grab my phone, wallet and house keys. I dialed for a cab and within minutes, the cab arrived. If I did not recall wrongly, there were two warehouses Dark Tigers would be at but which one? 

"Where would you like to go Miss?" The cab driver asked. My mind was so mixed up and I had to do an either or.

"East warehouse and fast please." I told the driver.. He nodded and drove off. 

I sat in the cab and thought hard. Everything made sense now. Midnight. Game. He really was going somewhere and it wasn't as simple as a game.

"Uncle, please hurry." I rushed the driver feeling anxious and afraid. I rushed him is also because I know Daehyun would not speed unless necessary. It was about 11.15pm. There was no need to rush. True enough, I saw his car. How lucky I was to choose the correct venue. I told the driver to tail him but not too closely, afraid that he might notice me and shake me off.

When he finally arrived at the east warehouse. I arrived within seconds later. I paid the uncle without intending to take my change. I was planning to stop Daehyun with whatever he was planning to do. Something tells me he was going to do something dangerous. 

"Oppa!" I whispered. Daehyun turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Daehyun ran towards me and asked, cupping my cheeks. I ignored his questions.

"What are you going to do? Please come back with me. Whatever you're planning I'm sure its not safe. Please." I dragged him towards the car by his hand.

"Princess stop. Listen to me. It's not safe here. I want you to go back now and sleep, pretend you did not come here, pretend nothing happened. I promise you I'll be fine, I'll be careful. Now you listen to me okay nothing matters more than you." He pecked me on my lips as he pulled me to the cab instead. I guessed the cab driver did not drive off as it was kind of suspicious why a girl would travel here, a quiet area with almost no human traffic and it was close to midnight.

"Nothing matters more than you too! Please! Go home with me! Listen to me this once. I'll listen to you forever." I pleaded not liking the fact that he was planning to do something so dangerous.

"I can't. We need to do this. I need to do this. Be good please." Daehyun said as he tried to force me into the cab.

"No! If you're not coming with me then... I'll break up with you!" I cried not meaning my words.I just wanted to get him home. Daehyun stopped whatever he was doing for a split second and looked at me with sadness and then continued to push me into the cab. 

"Bring her back." Daehyun said as he handed the driver a stack of notes. He slammed the door before I could do anything and the driver started his engine.

"Daehyunnie!! Please don't! Just come back with me if not I'll jump!" I winded down the windows and shouted.

"Shhh.. I'm sorry. Don't do anything stupid please. I promise I'll be safe!" He replied and ran away. My Daehyun! Why is he so rash!?

I couldn't just jump. I still had to stop him.

"Uncle! Turn back!! Please! My boyfriend is in danger!!" I banged onto the car seat.

"But-" 

"Please!! I cannot lose him!! Imagine if that was your loved one! Uncle, please help me!! I beg you!!" I cut him off, I was in a crying mess. I guessed it touched his heart. He sighed and made a U-turn and drove back to the warehouse.

"Thank you thank you!!" I wiped my tears. He then dropped me off. 

I cannot let them notice me. I sneaked around and found a window. I observed from outside, peeping through. The whole of B.A.P and Dark Tigers were in the warehouse. 

"Daehyunnie and B.A.P, please be safe." I mumbled.

I gasped when Minsook spat on Yongguk's oppa's face. Then all of a sudden, they broke out into a fight, throwing punches and all.

I bit my lip and covered my mouth to muffle my cries when they punched Daehyun in his stomach. 

I need to save them! But how?! Think think think ~~~~ ah! I took out my phone and dialed the police number. Just when I was about to press the call button, someone covered my mouth. I struggled and my phone dropped.

"My my, look who do we have here." A voice said. Uh-oh.

 

I'M SO HAPPY HOW AWESOME THE MV TURNED OUT!! They all looked really good!! Daehyun's expressions! I really love the choreography and the plot! How lucky my story comes to the point where it's similar to the MV! Just in case you're wondering, I thought if this plot awhile back okay. hehe~ So many relevant pictures I can use for my fic! hehe~ I was inspired by the plot twist in the MV and almost wanted to incorporate into my story but then I thought, nah~ BAP should all be on the same side. :)

Hmmmm.... Sequel? I can't promise anything! If not I'll be giving away the ending before it ends! muhahaha~ 

Daehyun in training~