Who's that girl?!

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~'s POV

I woke up feeling a little dizzy. Must be from last night. That stupid boy made me drink again. I didn't want to drink too much and he assured me that he wouldn't let me drink till I was dead drunk but look what happened?! I tried recallng what I did last night but the memories just did not flow. I sat up on my bed, I realised I was wearing his tee. How did his tee ended on me? The previous time I was holding it. Now, I was wearing it?! Oh no. What embarrassing thing did I do last night?

I went to his room and wanted to wake him up. I got a shock. His face.... was covered with lipstick kisses! Where did he go after I slept?! Whose lips were those?!

"Jung Daehyun!! Wake up now!" I pulled his blanket.

"What what??" He sat up probably surprised at my tone.

"Your face! What happened?!" I stared into his eyes.

"What?! Is there like a pimple breakout or something?!" He said, laughing.

"Are you trying to be funny?! I'm referring to the lipstick on your face! Who's that girl!" I slapped his arm.

"Owww..." He pouted and whined. Cute, but I'm not falling for that. I glared at him. 

"What other girl? There's no other girl." He said simply.

"Ya right. Then you kissed yourself?" I asked. I was a little taken aback by myself too, I didn't know I dared to talk to him in this tone.

"Nope." He smiled.

"Then?! Stop keeping me in suspense!" I said feeling a little annoyed that he took this so lightly!

"What? Little girl, don't talk to your oppa that way." He patted my head. What?! Fine if that's how he wants to play it. I got up from his bed, wanting to walk off but I was dizzy for a moment.

"Okay okay. I'll stop playing." He grabbed my arm. I looked back.

"Aye~ I got violated..." He faked sadness.

"What violated?! Can you say everything at once?!" I was getting impatient.

"You.. Aye, I should have remembered how crazily cute you get when you're drunk." He pinched my nose.

"Me?" I asked. He nodded, going back into his fake sadness mode again. Seriously, he's like a drama king.

"Whose top are you wearing?" He asked.

"Yours?" I said.

"Ah-huh. Go to the bathroom and take a look at your reflection." He smirked.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Just go~" He said. I went to his bathroom.

"I don't get why you- Oh my...." I saw my reflection... My lips obviously had lipstick on. How am I going to face Daehyun now? I just made a fool out of myself!! Urgh!!! Why am I so stupid!! 

"Baby?" He called out. 

"Why am I so embarrasing?" I buried my face into my palms.

"HAHAHA!!"  He entered the bathroom, lifted me up, thrown me over his shoulder and walked towards his bed.

"Why didn't you remove the lipstick marks?!" I asked feeling super duper embarrassed, I want to dig a hole and hide.

"I wanted to! But you didn't allow saying that it was your love for me or something along that line and you threatened that you wouldn't bake me anymore cheesecake if I removed the marks." He said really quickly, defending himself.

"I said that?" I asked, scratching my head.

"Yes! Oh gosh. I should have kept in mind you don't remember stuff when you're drunk." He added and then he gave me that smile, that smile that told me he's planning evil thoughts.

"No. No. Don't!" I protested, moving backwards.

"Too late." He smirked.

"Stop!!!" I yelled and screamed while he tickled me like no tomorrow.

"Okay! Sorry!!!" I whined cutely. He finally stopped. I was lying on his bed, I do not want to know how I looked. He then rolled beside me.

"Then what about your shirt? Why am I wearing it?" I asked, playing with his hair.

"You really want to know?" He asked. Do I really want to know?

"Yes." I replied.

"Instead of saying you were warm, you started saying how cold you were and as your boyfriend, I should keep you warm. I'm confused why you wanted to wear my shirt when you could have asked me to hug you or covered a blanket over you or something. Then you forced me to let you wear my shirt. I had no choice but to take off.... Why do you always do this to me???" He faked sobbed. Really drama king.

"Why am I so ridiculous!!! Your fault! You made me drink so much!" I poked him. He just gave me a silly smile.

"Because you're super cute when drunk and you suddenly become a whole lot mushier!" He pecked my cheek.

"Remove the lipstick mark on your cheeks!" I blushed.

"How could I? It's your love..." He said.

"Stop teasing me!" I pushed his face away.

"Okay okay~ I'll go." We both got up as we were about to get ready.

"Yah." He said as he pulled me back.

"Morning princess~" He gave me a full blown kiss. My knees almost gave way if not for him holding onto me.

"Morning Daedae~" I gave him a peck on his nose.

"That's for calling me Jung Daehyun this morning!" He flicked my forehead and ran towards his bathroom and shut the door before I could even react. This silly ninja.

We decided that we would make up for valentines' day today by going on a full day date. We thought that it would be fair if we both surprised each other so he  was going to plan the day activities while I plan the night. 

I hope he'll enjoy it.

 

Okay, I decided to split the chapters so the next chapter would be the last~ Awww... Shall give you guys something to read first while I go to bed!