Another day at home

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

 

Crap! I was happily walking home with Daehyun that i've forgotten that my stepparents didn't like me to come back home late. Even if it was five minutes. We stopped to buy ice cream and i enjoyed his presence which made me subconsciously walked at a slower pace. Now i'm gonna get it. This time it was worst. I was fifteen minutes late. It was already 3.15pm.

I opened the front door and a right slipper flew towards my face. I was super glad that the slipper didn't land on my face. Just a few inches and i would have gotten a footprint on my face. I mentally sighed in relief. My stepmom was sitting at the sofa, with her legs crossed, one hand impatiently tapping her fingers against her knee and another resting on the sofa with something i didn't like or want to see- a black leather belt which probably belonged to my dad. I knew straightaway i was in for trouble and i know i couldn't do anything to avoid it. I couldn't blame anyone. I was at fault, I shouldn't have went for ice cream nor had Daehyun to walk me home. I was actually shivering in fear. 

"Mo...Mother" i called, obviously with a shaky voice. even though i went through these abuses before, i still felt scared everytime my mind mentally prepared the beatings.

"Come here" My stepmom said in a cold tone. I was too scared to move. She must be thinking that i was trying to go against her. 

"I SAID COME HERE!!" I managed to move my feet no matter how reluctant i was. Disobeying her only meant harsher treatment. I quicken my pace and stood in front of my stepmom with my head hung low showing that i was guilty. 

"KNEEL!" Without thinking, i got onto my knees with my head hung low. she grabbed me by my jaws and forced me to look up, into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with anger. I better not do anything more to provoke her. 

"WHY WERE YOU LATE?!" she yelled into my face while shaking my jaws violently. 

"I....I.. I'm sorry! " i couldn't get the reason out of me. I couldn't tell her that i was out getting ice cream and also i was too scared to say anything.

She then gave me a slap across my face. She released her grip on my jaw and stood up from the sofa. I thought i would just have to kneel till she allowed me to get up. Judging from how long i took to reach home, she would probably make me kneel for about two hours? I was wrong. It wasn't only kneeling. I knew it was too good to be true. When i least expected, Something hit me hard on my calves. 

"AHHHH!!!! I'M SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" Wrong move. Because i yelled, I earned a couple more belt marks on my calves. Some landed on my back and tighs. I controlled my screams by grabbing my skirt tightly till my knuckles turned white. For a petite woman, she sure had a lot of strength in her.

After five minutes of spanking me with that leather belt, I couldn't take the pain anymore, i landed on all fours, breaking cold sweat. I could tell i was already bleeding. She seemed to be satisfied with whatever she had done to me. 

"GET BACK TO YOUR KNEES! NO, WAIT, ACTUALLY, STAY LIKE THIS!" She yelled at me. I felt so weak and useless that i couldn't save myself. i accepted fate.

Three hours later, I was still at that position. my hands and knees were numb, i couldn't feel them. My back, tighs and calves hurt like hell.

My stepbrother came home. Seeing me in that position, he went to the kitchen, took a lemon from the fridge, cut it in half and put the other half back. He then came and sit on the sofa. I accidentally looked up and met eyes with my stepbrother. I quickly looked back down. he placed both feet on my back with full force causing my arm to go weak. I quickly straighten them.

After three hours i still had to be in this position and now, his leg rest. Just when i thought that he would just let his legs rest on my back, i was wrong. He slowly squeezed the lemon onto my open wounds made from the belt. the pain was unbareable. I was screaming and yelling in pain. My tears flowed uncontrollably. 

"Please! Please stop!! AHHHHH!!!" i didn't know why my stepbrother was doing this to me. My stepmother i understand because i was late. I guess my stepbrother just found it fun to torture me like this. 

"BEG ME! THEN I'LL CONSIDER." he said with a smirk on his face. Obviously enjoying every bit of it.

"Please Oppa! I...I Be...Beg you, stop!" It was so painful that i was stuttering.

"LOUDER!"

"PLEASE OPPA I BEG YOU! PLEASE STOP!" He stuffed the lemon into my mouth and slammed his legs onto me. I had to make sure my hands didn't go weak if not I would probably not be able to see the next day.

I was at that position for about fifteen minutes when my stepmom shouted for me to prepare dinner. Finally.

Dinner was ready and i have placed them on the dining table. After going through all the abuse, i knew i wasn't allowed to eat. 

I was hungry but i didn't have the appitite.

"Go stand there and face the wall! I don't want to see your hideous face while i'm eating!" My stepmom said. I just obeyed her. My legs were damn sore now. After kneeling, i had to continue to be punished. 

My stepbrother got up from his seat and took a bowl of hot soup and poured it over my toes. I screamed in pain. He just smirked and walked away.

After dinner, my Stepmom ordered me to wash the dishes. The both of them then went to their rooms and closed the door. I'm finally free for the day.

I went to wash the dishes, get whatever wounds i could reach cleaned, did my homework and got on to my matteress.

It was all because of ice cream, I learnt my lesson the hard way. With that I drifted off to sleep.

 

Okay! Long chapter!! The day finally ended! I hope this chapter came out well! How's the story so far?