Back to school

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

"So, B.A.P smokes? Don't tell me all the buds on the ashtray were yours?" I asked Daehyun while he was driving us to school.

"All mine. Why?" Daehyun replied while keeping his eyes on the roads. I looked at him.

"What? You wanna die early?" I smacked his arm.

"Joking joking! The whole group smokes." Daehyun said. I was a little relieved that the buds did not belong to him alone. I just didn't like the smell of cigarettes.

"Then how come I never knew they smoke? I didn't see them light a single stick when they're with you." I was curious.

"Thats because you were with me. I told them not to. I know how much you didn't like the smell since the first day i met you." Honestly, I was really touched by his thoughfulness. I held onto his arm.

"Silly girl~" Daehyun ruffled my hair.

 

Soon we reached school and we met up with the rest of B.A.P at the canteen before heading to class. Lessons went on as usual. Sometimes while the teacher was writing stuff on the board, I would turn back but I always see Daehyun sleeping in class. I guessed he was really tired because of the late night he had yesterday. The teacher also couldn't do much to him since he didn't really have a good record apart from his grades. I tried waking him up once and I didn't make any other attempts again. 

"Daaehyunnie~" I tapped his shoulder. He looked up at me. I think he was a little annoyed by the look of his eyes. Daehyun was always grumpy when he wakes up or when people disturb his sleep. But I also didn't want him to miss out on what the teacher was saying.

"Just let me sleep okay? You pay attention for me. Wake me up when its time for food."  He rested his head on the table and went back to sleep. So cute, no matter how sleepy he was, he would wake up for food.

Finally it was our break. I woke Daehyun up again. 

"What?!" He replied harshly. I was a little stunned.

"Sorry ~~~~~ah, I thought you were some teacher or those annoying girls." Daehyun said after seeing my expression. 

"Its okay. Time to eat. Lets go!" I smiled as i tugged his hands.

He got up and slung his arm around my shoulders and we walked out of class. 

"I need to pee, I'll see you at the canteen?" I said while we were nearing the washroom.

"Its okay, I'll wait." He smiled at me. 

"Don't look so sleepy!" I squeezed his cheeks together.

"Yah, go go." 

Daehyun's POV

Yesterday's drinks is really making me suffer today. I'm so sleepy but not like it would make a difference. I always slept during lessons anyway. I feel bad for my princess though. My tone was never nice when I get woken up from my naps. Especially during lessons. But at home it was different. Only this crazy girl would wake me up.

I waited for her outside the washroom along the corridoors, leaning on the wall which was near the corners. 

"Have you heard about that ? She's damn poor. Daehyun had to not only give her a place to stay but also money for her to continue studying here. I bet she's only with him because he's rich and popular. Pfft. What's so good about him anyway? He's just someone who's afraid to show his face to the world." I heard someone saying around the corner. I clenched my fist. 

"Yea! He's probably ashamed or something. But she has a damn hot figure. I won't mind her being my , staying with me. We can do whatever we want. I bet she'll enjoy me. Then she can be my slave." Another voice said and laughed. These sick and erted boys. I had enough. They can say whatever they want about me. But they were talking about my princess. I wondered how did they obtain this news from.

"What did you say?!" I showed myself in front of them.

"Dae-Daehyun? We said not-nothing." The boys stuttered. 

"Cowards. Dare to talk behind my back but don't dare to say it in front of me?" I said, raising my voice. One of the guys stood up in front of another.

"You want to know? Fine. We said your is damn poor but her figure... Wow." I punched his face. Him saying it in front of my face was so much more sick. I didn't think he had the guts to say it though.

I grabbed his hair and started throwing punches and kicking him. He tried dodging but how much could he dodge? His coward friend was just standing there perhaps preventing himself from peeing on his pants. Joke.

"You don't talk like that about my girl!" I kicked his knees.

"Ugh! So-Sorry! Stop!" I ignored and continued to attack his face. So much for acting tough.

~~~~~~'s POV

While i was in the washroom, I heard commotion going on outside. it didn't seem nice. I wanted to stay inside the toilet to avoid anything that was going on outside. I'm sure Daehyun wouldn't want me to come out when things were at this state. I was worried for him though. I went to wash my hands when I heard a familiar voice yelling from outside.

"You don't talk like that about my girl!" It sounded muffled. Right, Daehyun!

I ran out of the toilet and I got a shock. Daehyun was grabbing onto the guy's hair and throwing punches and kicks non-stop. I stood there, frozen. I have never seen Daehyun quarreled or argued before. Now he was fighting! I snapped out of it  when the guy Daehyun was attacking was already kneeling on the floor. Daehyun still continued to throw him punches on his face. 

"Daehyun stop!" I called out for him as I approached him. 

"Princess." He called out. He turned back to the injured guy.

"Quick apologize to her now!!" He yanked the guy's hair backwards and kicked his stomach.

"Ugh!! So-Sorry!" The guy replied. I was puzzled. Why was he apologizing to me? I guessed he must have done or said something about me because Daehyun was the one who ended him in that state.

"Sorry who?! She don't have a name is it?!" Daehyun yelled and slapped him. My eyes widen. I quickly held onto Daehyun's arms trying to pry him away. I was actually scared that he would do something to me but I don't want him to get into trouble.

"Sorry ~~~~~~!!" the guy cried. I never see someone cried because he was beaten up so badly! 

"Oppa stop please. You're scaring me. Lets go eat okay? He's beaten up enough." I said to him and unknowingly a tear escaped my eye.

"One more time you say things about her, I'm gonna make sure you'll never be able to talk ever again. You heard me?!" Daehyun shouted. I flinched from his loud voice.

"Y-Yes yes." he replied sounding afraid of the threat.

"Okay, its over already. Lets go okay?" I pulled his hands leading him away the guy and towards the canteen. He slung his arm around my waist and draw me close to him. 

I was really scared of the Daehyun I witnessed just now. It was like he was another person, someone not Daehyun. Then I remembered that he wasn't only my Daehyun. He was my gangster prince. I was actually warmed that he stood up for me even though he didn't need to. He could have just ignored the comments. It wasn't the first time people said things about me anyway. I wondered what he said for Daehyun to end him up in that state.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him still unsure what actually went on.

"He said stuff about you. I just needed to teach him a lesson. No one says stuff about you and gets away with it. Not when I'm aware." He held me closer and pecked my forehead but he was still wearing his mask.

"What did he say?" I asked him. What could get him so worked up?

"Not telling. Its over now and I'm sure he learnt his lesson. Lets go grab something to fill this stomach of mine." I didn't probe further. He probably didn't say it because he didn't want to hurt me. I hugged his waist. 

We met with the boys and ate together. Yongguk oppa questioned why we were late. Daehyun didn't elaborate and we just took our seats. 

"I heard about what happened." Yongguk oppa said. We just looked at him. 

"Well, that guy deserved it!" Daehyun said. I looked at him.

"I know. I'm proud of you for standing up for her." Yongguk hyung said. Huh? What is up with these boys? Oh well.

 

After eating, we headed back to class to see the principal standing in front of the class. I was scared. I looked at Daehyun but it didn't seem to be affecting him. We both knew the principal was here because of the fight. News spread fast here in this school given the fact that Yongguk oppa found out in minutes after the incident. I wasn't surprised the principal knew it too.

"Jung Daehyun to my office now." The principal demanded.

 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!~ ^^ I'll try to reply to your comments from now on kay! Thank you!