Lonely

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"Baby wake up..." I shook my princess lightly.

"Hmmm... You're going out already? Bye~ Don't come home too late..." She mumbled with her eyes closed and turned her back against me. I didn't mean it that way.

"No no, I'm not leaving till another hour or so... I want to eat breakfast with you. Please? Wake up~" I said to her as I sat on the edge of her bed. She woke up.

"Then after breakfast what do I do? Go back to sleep again? I don't want to wake up, see you leave than go back to sleep again!" I was a little taken aback by her sudden crankiness.

"This whole week you have been leaving early and coming back only in the wee hours. Do you know how bored and lonely I feel? I know you have gang stuff to settle and I'm not poking my nose into it but am I not as important? Can't you just spend some time with me too? Do you know how it feels waking up to the four walls everyday? Just go already, don't mind me." She said her piece and laid back down on her bed covering herself with her blanket; a sign that she do not want to continue talking.

Why was she so cranky in the morning? I didn't blame her though. It was my fault. I've been too focused with my revenge plans that I have neglected her. It's no wonder why she was feeling upset. I myself don't like the feeling of loneliness but I'm allowing her to feel that. I should make up for my mistakes.

"I'm sorry I neglected you. Can we at least have breakfast together?" I tapped her shoulder but she ignored me. 

"Hyung, can I take a few hours off? I'll head down later. I need to cheer my princess up." I took out my phone and dialed yongguk hyung's number.

"What a few hours? Take the whole day. You're spending too much time with us. Spend time with her as well. I don't want you to regret later on. Bring her out, buy her things or just spend time with her, pamper her." Yongguk hyung said over the line. I appreciated the fact that hyung and the other boys has always been so supportive of our relationship.

"I will. Thank you hyung." I said as hung up the phone.

"Princess..." I called her again.

"I'm fine, I'm just venting. Don't worry about me. Go do what you need to do." She said under the covers.

"Okay. You said it." I replied.

I pulled off her blanket and she glared at me with wet eyes. Did I make her cry again?

I then scooped her into my arms. She seemed surprisingly lighter today. Did she not eat or did the training actually worked? I believed it was because of the training. 

"What are you doing?! Put me down! I said I'm fine!" She let her tears flow, struggling in my arms a little.

"You told me to do what I need to do right? I'm doing it. I need to spend time with you now. Don't cry... I'm sorry... Stop struggling. I don't want to drop you." I apologized as I carried her into her bathroom. She stopped moving about and instead slung her arms around my neck.

"Wash up okay. Stop crying." I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Are you really gonna spend a few hours with me? It's really not necessary. I was just being grumpy just now. I understand you have things to do." She said with sobs between her words.

"Not a few hours. I can spend the entire day with you. I would be a jerk if I left you like this at home." I pecked her nose.

"Really?! The entire day?!"She smiled. I smiled too.

"Yes, the entire day so quick, brush your teeth and I'll make breakfast today." I said walking out. She grabbed my hand making me turn and face her, she cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. Her morning kiss. She then went back to the sink and started brushing her teeth. I smiled headed down. I made calls to make arrangements to give her a special night tonight since we have not gone out in a while.

I prepared a simple breakfast of eggs in the shape of hearts, pancakes and bacon. While laying out the food on the plate, a pair of hands covered my eyes. I squeezed her face.

"Okay okay~ So violent." She said as she removed her palms from my eyes and wrapped her arms around me. I carried the plates out while dragging her out with me.

"Woah! All my favourites! Thank you Daehyunnie! I'll eat well!" She took the maple syrup and poured over her pancakes.

"Only thank you?" I was expecting a kiss or hug or something.

"Muah!" She kissed me on my cheek with maple syrup left on her lips. 

"Aye~" I regretted but did not wipe it away.

After we were done with breakfast, I brought her out for shopping. I bought her a new light blue tube dress, it was flowy and up to her knees. She looked so sweet and innocent, like an angel, perfect for tonight.

It was about four in the afternoon and I decided to bring her to another place, where our real date would happen.

"Where are we going?" She asked the basic question when we were heading towards my car.

"You're so persistent! You know I would never say but you never fail to ask me!" I slung my arm around her neck.

"I thought I could try." She mumbled.

"Nice try baby but I won't tell you." I smiled. She pouted.

I drove us to the pier and there was a yacht at the deck. Her eyes widen and jaw dropped.

"Come on." I held onto her hand and walked towards the yacht.

"Are we really going up that thing?!" She asked excitedly.

"No. We're just going to the edge of the deck and admire it." I teased.

"Ohhh.." She sounded disappointed.

"Silly girl! Of course we're going up. I'm not that mean to bring you here but not going up the yacht right?!" I laughed.

"Why do you always tease me!" Shouted as she ran towards the yacht and attempted to climb up. I supported her and then got up the yacht myself. It then started sailing.

She started running and exploring the whole place. It was like a new world to her. 

"Wow! This is so beautiful!  How did you book this?!" She asked when we finally settled down, gazing at the sea, waiting to witness the sunset.

"I have my ways~" I said as I lied on her lap.

"Forever so mysterious!" She played with my hair while I just laughed. Only for you my princess.

We watched the sunset together.

After watching the sun set, she went in and watched tv while I prepared dinner for the both of us.

I exited the kitchen and saw her sleeping soundly on the bed. I placed a picnic mat outside and brought the steaks out. We were going to have a candlelight picnic dinner in the middle of the seas. I can't wait for her reaction.

"Wake up princess, I'm done with cooking dinner." I patted her cheek lightly.

"I fell asleep? Sorry..." She looked guilty.

"Its okay! Don't need to apologize. Let's go." I brought her out.

"W-Wow... It's beautiful! I never dreamt of anything like this before!" She said as she looked at me.

I took out the bouquet of flowers I've hidden behind my back.

She smiled at gladly took it.

"Eat!" She exclaimed and we sat and ate our dinner under the stars. After dinner we stargazed.

She was nice enough to clean up the place since she told me I prepared the things today. After we were done, we headed to the bedroom.

She was lying on my arms.

"Thank you for today! I really enjoyed it!" She said still quite excited.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it... Princess, I'm gonna be busier for the next coming weeks. Please don't think that I do not want to spend time with you or anything along that line okay?" I replied.

"Okay. I understand you're busy too. I have everything today, I won't ask for more. As long as you come back, I'm fine. I was just being cranky because I missed you. I won't act like a spoilt brat." She replied. Why do I feel bad?

"You're not spoilt. I promise I'll make time for you too." I said.

"Daehyunnie." She called me when we were preparing to sleep.

"Hmmm?" I moved closer to her.

"Goodnight~" She whispered.

"Goodnight my princess." I hugged her to sleep.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Ahhh~ I've used up my special date scene... haha~

Finally I'm free!! No more reports and school till a few months later! I'll try to update as often as possible! 

Thank you for all the comments! I wished I do not have to end it too... but that's how its supposed to be... hehe~

BAP'S MV RELEASE ON THE 12 FEB!! I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!