Cheesecake to the rescue

My Gangster Prince

 

~~~~~~'s POV

 

After getting dressed in my pink off-shoulder top and my blue acid-washed jeans and Daehyun with a simple tee with a jacket along with a pair of black harem pants, we headed out. As usual, I would ask him where we were heading to but he wouldn't tell. We got on his car and he drove off.

 

I was quietly sitting still throughout the car ride. I finally knew why he was so serious on the roads and I don't want to distrupt his concentration on the roads. 

 

"Princess are you feeling okay? Not feeling well?" He touched my forehead when we stopped when the traffic light was red. I guess he must have noticed how awfully quiet it was besides from the music being played from the player.

 

"I'm fine." I assured him with a smile and then placed his left hand back on the steering wheel. The traffic light turned green and he continued to drive.

 

"Are you sure you're okay? Why so quiet? Is something wrong?" Daehyun asked me again when I still wasn't talking.

 

"Sorry." I said softly but he caught what I was saying.

 

"For what?" He asked me. He then stopped the car at the side of the road. 

 

"For always distracting you when you're driving. Now I know why you're so focused on the roads. I shouldn't make so much noise and keep disturbing you." I said while looking down, playing with my fingers, feeling guilty.

 

"Pabo~ Its fine. You scared me. I thought you're not feeling well. You can talk. I get bored not hearing your voice in car rides. Just don't bounce around okay?" He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips.

 

"Besides, you're already a distraction." Daehyun added.

 

"What? You want me to leave?" I was shocked.

 

"No no! I like this distraction so don't even think about leaving!" He hugged me. I see, forever teasing me. He then flicked my forehead lightly and continued to drive.

 

We finally arrived at a cinema. It wasn't really crowded. 

 

"Babe, I'll get the tickets, you go buy the snacks okay?" Daehyun asked me.

 

"Okay! What are we watching?" I asked him.

 

"You'll find out later." He said with a cheeky smile. I pouted.

 

"Don't pout. You make me wanna do this." with that, he kissed me.

 

What's with him and kisses today? oh right, free kiss day...

 

"Trust me you'll enjoy the movie. Quick! Go get snacks! Here's- " he said after the kiss.

 

"It's okay! I have enough!" I said to him while running towards the counter. He wanted to pass me money for the snacks. Well, Daehyun shouldn't always be having to pay for our dates. Besides, he already paid for the tickets and now I have a job. 

 

I ordered a medium sweet popcorn, two cheese hotdogs, a packet of nachos and one large coke. I hope we would be able to finish them! Daehyun came to the counter to help me carry the box of popcorn and nachos while I carried the two hotdogs and the coke. We walked side by side since we didn't have hands to hold onto each other. 

 

We entered the cinema and Daehyun led me to the seats because he didn't want to show me the tickets. He brought me to the couple couch. We could sit and cuddle comfortably without the handle in between us. We placed the food at our sides and the coke on his side. 

 

Soon, the movie started, it was a romance comedy, a chick flick.How sweet of him to actually watch these kind of genre with me? I doubt many guys would do that for their girl. We ate and watched the movie while I was in his arms as he slung his right arm over my shoulders. after awhile, I was starting to feel cold. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them. Daehyun removed his arms around me. I looked at him, puzzled. 

 

"Here, wear it." He then took off his jacket.

 

"You?" I asked him. I didn't want him to feel cold without his jacket.

 

"I'm not cold." He replied. I smiled at him and put on his jacket.

 

Throughout the movie, we were showering each other with kisses. Luckily we were sitting right at the back, if not. it would have been quite a sight for the other audience.

 

"Yah! Don't look at another man's body!" Daehyun whispered while he covered my eyes when the male lead wasn't wearing at top, revealing his toned abs.

 

"Let go! Don't block my view!" I tried removing his palms with my right while slapping him lightly on his thigh with my left hand. 

 

"You can only see mine." Daehyun only release his palm when the scene changed. 

 

"But yours is flabby!" I teased while poking his abs. They were far from flabby.

 

"What did you say?!" Daehyun looked at me.

 

"Nothing, I love you." I pecked his lips. I could feel him smiling.

 

"Watch the movie." Daehyun said while he rested my head against his shoulders.

 

After about two hours, the movie ended and we have surprisingly eaten all our food.

 

We then decided to go for a walk. We linked arms and walked down the stretch of shopping centres.

 

"Look, that would be me and you 50 years down the road." Daehyun pointed to the cute old couple who were sitting on the bench, holding hands.

 

"Who says anything about being with you?" I again even though I thought what he said was really sweet.

 

"What? Won't you be with me?" Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

 

"I don't know~ Jongup's friend, Taemin seems cute too."

 

"Oh. Great, go to him then." He started walking without me. I could tell he was kinda sad. Have I gone too far with the teasing?

 

"Ah kidding kidding~ I'll be with you okay." I ran after him.

 

"Its okay, go to your Taemin." 

 

"Aww don't be sad!" I told him.

 

"I'm not." Daehyun said with a straight face, obviously telling me he was upset. 

 

"Lets go to that dessert shop around the corner. I'm starting to feel hungry." 

 

"But we just ate!" Daehyun replied.

 

"Please! Sudden craving!" I said as I pulled him towards the shop. I could tell he was still grumpy about the whole thing.

 

We reached the dessert shop within a few minutes. The display units were filled with different kinds of cakes and ice creams. 

 

We found a place to sit. 

 

"What do you want?" Daehyun asked me.

 

"Its okay! I'll take a look. You?" I asked him.

 

"I'm not hungry." 

 

"Okay then, be right back!" I could seriously sense his unhappiness while I skipped towards the counter.

 

"Can I have a slice of all your different cheesecakes please." I told the cashier. She gave me a weird stare but proceeded to cutting the slices and put it on the plates. There was the New York cheesecake, Oreo cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, peanut butter cheesecake and their most popular, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, a total of six cheesecakes. I thanked the person and handed her the money. 

 

I carried the tray to where we sat and placed the tray on the table. Daehyun also gave me a weird look.

 

"Are you that hungry?" Daehyun asked me while looking at the cheesecakes.

 

"Nope. but I made someone unhappy today and I was hoping he'll forgive me after eating these." I said while looking at him. He tried to hide his smile but failed. 

 

"I'm not that petty!" Daehyun said to me.

 

"Really? So all these are mine?" I asked him.

 

"No!" He took the fork and started eating them. I knew he couldn't resist the temptation of cheesecakes. I rested my chin on my palms as I watched him eat them. 

 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Not eating?" Daehyun asked.

 

"Well, I bought this for this particular boy but I don't know if he has already forgiven me so I'm punishing myself by only seeing and not eating them." I said.

 

"Pabo. Ahh~" Daehyun scooped a portion of the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and put it in front of my lips. I happily opened my mouth and let him feed me.

 

"Mmmm" It was really good!

 

"Ah~" I wanted another mouth of it.

 

"Feed yourself. No time." He said while gobbling down the cheesecakes.

 

"I only took a fork. Feed this pabo please?" I told him. 

 

"Aye~" He rolled his eyes but fed me. We ate happily. I only ate a few mouths of them as I just wanted to try the different flavours.  Daehyun ate the rest. He was smiling to himself after he finished everything. We then headed home.

 

We cuddled on the couch.

 

" Sorry about just now, I was just teasing, I would only want to be with you, even if you leave me, I wouldn't be with anyone else." I told Daehyun while rubbing his stomach.

 

"What leave you? I love this crazy girl too much to leave you." I smiled and kissed him.

 
 
Whoo! 200+ subs on B.A.P's 200 day! Thank you all so much for not leaving me even when I didn't update as frequently!! <3 quite fluffy hope you all like it!