Thoughtful

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

These few days Minsook wasn't at home so I was kinda free from the beatings that happens at night. Ever since I was discharged from the hospital, my stepmom reduced my punishments. I wondered why not that I'm unhappy or anything. At least now Daehyun won't ask me stuff like where I got this bruise from. I don't want him to be worried.

Today I woke up feeling uncomfortable. Probably because last night I have forgotten to eat my medication. I got out of my matteress and headed to get ready for school. My stomach was in pain but it was bareable. I grabbed my medication and went out to wait for Daehyun. 

When he arrived, He got out of the car and greeted me.

"Morning Princess!!" He said really happily, pecked my cheek and opened the door for me.

"Morning Daehyunnie!" I replied trying to hide the pain. I was planning to eat before class starts when I reach school since we were usually rather early. I didn't like to be late for school so Daehyun got up earlier. It must be difficult for him to get up even that 20minutes earlier and he never ranted or anything. My Daehyunnie! I've also stopped making toast for myself after the hospital incident. Daehyun has been controlling my food intake and he's gonna kick a big fuss when he sees me eating toast again.

"Why are you so smiley today? Like especially smiley?" I asked him while he was driving.

" Because you're with me! Is that a good enough reason to be happy?" I blushed. He's mushy.

During the car ride, my stomach was getting worst. I cluched onto it. Daehyun saw.

"Does it hurt? Wait, this only happens when you didn't eat ur medicine! You didn't eat it right?" He placed his left palm on my stomach and frowned while asking me.

"It hurts a little. Erm.. Yeah.. I've forgotten to eat that bitter thingy." I said while my hands moved in circular motion around my stomach hoping to ease the pain.

"Pabo. That bitter thing is supposed to help you get better!" He drove to an eatery. 

"I'll be back." He said.

"Where are you go-" he cut me off by the slam of the car door.

I waited for him to come back.

He came back with a plastic bag in his hand and a water bottle in another.

"Here you go. Eat it now." He handed me a bowl of chicken porridge.

"But we're in the car. What if I spill?" 

"I won't drive until you finish eating okay? Now eat." He said as he moved the bowl closer towards me. 

"Okay. Thank you Daehyunnie! But I don't think I can finish it." He then glared at me as if to tell me to stop talking and eat.

"Okay okay, I'll eat now." His glares always have that effect on me where I would just listen to him. He nodded and ruffled my hair.

I have already eaten half the bowl of porridge and I'm feeling full but I continued to eat since Daehyun wanted me to finish it. 

"It's okay if you can't finish it. I won't force you pabo." Daehyun saw me struggling to finish and he took the bowl. He passed me the bottle of water.

"Drink." I did as told. 

"Your medicine." He said with his palms out.

"Huh?" 

"Pass me your medicine." I took the medication out of my bag and placed in on his palms. He took out two pills.

"Ah~" He said. I opened my mouth. he placed the two pills in my mouth and I drank the water to swallow them. I made a funny face because the pills were damn bitter. He chuckled.

"Good girl. Now take this. It will make you feel better."He then opened and handed me a lollipop. Wow he's so thoughtful. I really love the way he treats me. Even though he didn't say much, his actions showed everything. 

"You treat me like a kid!" I said while taking the lollipop.

"Its cause you're my baby." He said and drove off to school.

While he was driving, I got up from the seat.

"Thank you my Daehyunnie!" I Pinched both of his cheeks. 

"Yah! Sit still!" He smiled and I went back to sitting properly.