Five Course Breakfast

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"Sit down." I made her sit on her bed after seeing the bruises on her knees. I went to get the first aid kit.

"How long?" I frowned and pointed to her knees. the scratches seemed pretty bad. I helped her apply the cream.

"Err.. I don't know." She avoided eye contact. I knew she was lying. I glared at her as if asking her to tell me the truth.

"Okay okay. At least an hour or so." Her voice drifted off.

"AN HOUR OR SO?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I got a shock and I got carried away. Again. She looked down, once again, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Princess, stop doing all these stupid things to yourself. It doesn't do anything. It only upsets me." I told her while still applying the cream.

"But you forgive me didn't you? It worked." She replied. Did the lack of sleep screwed her brain or something?

"What worked?! It was the breakfast you promised that made me forgive you, not some stupid, pointless action. Don't do that again." I sternly warned her.

"Okay okay. Relax. Next time I won't kneel. I would just sit and wait for you okay?" She answered. Now i'm even more certain her brain lacked sleep.

"What next time?! You're gonna let it happen again?!" I asked.

"No no! Okay, no next time." She quickly replied. It was cute seeing her get tensed.

"Next time you do those stupid things or harm yourself again, even if you buy me a whole supermarket, I won't forgive you!" This was one of the few extreme ways I had to use to stop her. 

"Ah okay okay. Chill chill." She patted my chest. 

"Lean back." I asked her to lean against her bed frame. She looked confused but did so anyway. I started massaging her legs. Kneeling for one hour or so wasn't a joke. Her legs must have been in pain.

"Ticklish!" She slapped my hand away when I massaged her thighs. I shot her my famous glare and she stopped moving allowing me to continue. Knowing that it was ticklish for her, I decided to tickle her more. We both ended laughing.

"How bout your breakfast?" She asked while enjoying her massage.

"That can wait. You won't even be able to stand if I don't let you rest first you crazy girl." She smiled.

"What happened to your wallet?" I asked since I suddenly recalled.

"Erm... If I tell you, promise not to get worked up or anything." 

"Okay okay."

"I saw a poor uncle on the streets. He said he didn't have money for cab and his wife and some kid was waiting for him. I thought I would just do a good deed and help him since he was staying just around the corner. I took out my wallet and the next thing I know, It was snatched away from my hands." She explained. I promised not to flare. I almost literally facepalmed myself.

"Ay.. Told you you're too naive and innocent. Next time, just ignore okay?" I pinched her cheeks. She nodded.

"So you came back because you didn't have anywhere to go?" I asked.

"Yea. I had no money to do anything. I can't even order food." She replied rather quick. I felt my heart sank.

"Oh..." So it wasn't because of me?

"Oh, crap, I don't mean it that way. Of course I came back for you too. I only feel home here. Really." She said and I just smiled. 

"Daehyunnie ah~" She called.

"I'm fine." I replied even though I wasn't exactly fine.

"I really don't mean it that way. I really love you." She tried finding the right words to say. Well, I guessed so.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have left." I mumbled.

"What?" She didn't catch what I was saying.

"Nothing. I love you too." She pecked my nose.

I continued to massage her legs and slowly moved on to her hands, back and head.

"Princess, Lets go down and get my breakfast done!" I said excitedly once I gave her her full body massage. There wasn't any reply from her. I looked at her, She was fast asleep. 

I adjusted her body to a comfortable position and covered her with her blanket. I knew she was feeling tired. Afterall she was out the whole night.

"Sleep well my princess." I got out from her bed, pecked her forehead.

I left her room and not long after, my phone rang.

"Yah daehyun ah, lets call the police." Himchan hyung was on the line.

"What police?" He sounded really anxious.

"She's been missing for more than eight hours and you still ask what police? Daehyun do you even care about her?" Hyung speed talked.

"Of course I do, Hyung! I found her outside my house. She's sleeping now." I replied.

"Yah! What do you take us for? Not informing us about her safety?!" Hyung nagged like a mom.

"Sorry sorry! It slipped my mind. It was a really dramatic night so... yeah.. sorry hyung. At least now she's safe." I replied.

"yeah. I guess so. Okay go and rest. I'm sure you're tired.Its over, leave it behind. Oh and ask your princess to call us once she's up." Hyung said.

"Yeah okay. Bye hyung." I assured him.

Which reminds me, I still didn't find out why she wanted to leave. I made a mental note to ask her later.

 

~~~~~'s POV

"If you loved me you wouldn't have left." Daehyun mumbled.

"What?" I asked him pretending I didn't catch what he said.

"Nothing. I love you too." He replied.

How could I not love you Daehyun ah. It wasn't because I didn't love you thats why I left. It was because I loved you. 

Daehyun gave me a full body massage. How blessed am I? It was so comfortable that I fell asleep unknowingly. If I was not wrong, that was about nine in the morning.

When I woke up, I saw the clock and I got a shock. It was almost five in the evening! I jumped out of bed when I remembered about Daehyun's crazy five course breakfast. It was almost time for dinner. 

I snuck in to Daehyun's room to see what he was doing. Seeing him snuggled up under his blanket, I decided to leave him be and see what was available for his 'breakfast'. 

"You forgot my five course breakfast....." I was startled when I heard his voice. I thought he was sleeping.

"Aren't you asleep?" I asked as I walked towards his bed.

"Yeah you wish so you could forget about making the breakfast right? Still not forgiven~ Seems like your sleep was more important than my stomach..." Daehyun pouted pitifully which made him looked really really cute.

"No no. Its not like that! I really wanted to make your breakfast but I fell asleep! Sorry~" I said feeling a little bad. He must be starving for someone who eats almost once every three hours. He remained quiet. I circled his stomach with my palms. 

"I'll make for you now okay? Forgive me~" I whined. Daehyun looked away, trying not to give in to me. I started poking his stomach. He smiled eventually.

"So do you want breakfast or dinner?" I asked.

"Breakfast!! You still owe me! Who said we couldn't eat breakfast for dinner?!" Daehyun grumbled. So true, a hungry boy, is an angry boy.

"Okay okay.." 

"Taking back my sorry! You're at fault! How could your massaging skills be so good?!" I yelled as I ran out of the room.

I headed to the kitchen took out the ingredients needed for my prince's five course breakfast. While I was in the midst of mixing the ingredients, I felt a pair of arms around my hips. I jumped a little. I turned back and he smiled. He then rested his chin on my shoulders.

"Let me help!" Daehyun offered. We splitted our jobs and by about eight, we were already done. 

We admired our masterpieces.

"Done admiring? I'm starving!!" Daehyun asked me.

We made

Strawberry coated waffles, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_masx3hlZ5Y1rgixs5o1_500.jpg

Oreo cheesecake, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8uuf6EwRs1qlyasmo1_500.jpg

Fruity Pebbles cereal, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mapdj9H0Qk1rzhhe5o1_500.jpg

Cherry cupcakes, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mata2qk7Db1rfg5j6o1_400.jpg

Chocolate Donuts, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maimfpPQqg1ql6amjo1_500.jpg 

Daehun should be satisfied now.

"Happy?" I asked him still wondering how the two of us was gonna finish everything.

"Yes!" Daehyun said excitedly. Since part of the condition was to have them in bed, We took smaller portions that would make things easier. 

We headed to his room.

"Ahh~" Daehyun opened his mouth wanting me to feed this lazy boy.

"Eat by yourself!" I said.

"Fine~ I guess you don't want to be forgiven?" Daehyun sang cockily.

"Cheater!" I cut a slightly bigger piece of waffle and stuffed it into his mouth for fun. We ended feeding each other.

"Thank you Princess. I didn't know you would actually do it for me." Daehyun said after we've finished eating.

"Well, you did say it was the condition for you to forgive me right or do you have that little faith in me to carry out what I promise?"

"Nono! Even if you didn't do it, I would still have forgiven you or rather, I've already forgiven you." Daehyun said.

"Why didn't you say so earlier?! Then, I wouldn't need to go through all the trouble!" I said playfully.

"Well, if I told you, I couldn't have done this." He smeared whipped cream all over my lips as he kissed me.

 

As promised! Double update!