Brothers

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

Monday came, which meant another week of school without Daehyun. On the bright side though, this was the third week of Daehyun's suspension which meant that after this week, everything will go back to normal again. Thinking that Daehyun would be able to go to school with me soon brighten me up.

The past two weeks without Daehyun was pretty bad but today was the worst. They said that not only did I slept with Daehyun, I slept with the other  B.A.P boys too. I was really hurt. Which girl wouldn't be? They also added things that were untrue, saying that I two-timed Daehyun with Jongup. Of course all these were rumours but in this school, who would believe if I said I didn't? 

Some girls came up to me and splashed water onto my face.

"Stay away from our innocent Jongup oppa!" One of the girls yelled into my face.

"Yea! You ! Don't be a bad influence to our Jongup oppa!" another girl hurled at me.

"But we're not-" I received a slap on my cheek.

"Shut it! Just do us a favour and stay awake from him!" With that, the girls kicked my knee and walked off. 

I feel so useless. I couldn't even stand up and defend myself. I really can't wait for school to be over.

Finally the bell that signalled the end of our last lesson rang. I met Daehyun outside the school gate as usual.

"Hello princess." He kissed my forehead. 

"Hello Daehyunnie!~" I said trying to sound as happy as possible.  Daehyun then drove us to eat. As usual, during the ride, he would ask me how my day was. I always told him everything except the bullying part of course.

We entered a small cafe when I told him he didn't need to bring me to eat at expensive restrauants all the time. We ate barbeque food and shared a plate of spicy rice cakes.

"What?" Daehyun asked me when I was pointing and giggling at him.

"Your face. HAHAHAHA!!" I replied him. Luckily, the place was rather empty if not, people will be staring at me.

"What about my face?" Daehyun looked clueless.

"The sauce! All over your lips." I smiled.

"Oh~ You mean your lips?" Daehyun said when he realised.

"Huh?" Wasn't it his face?

He got up from his seat and grabbed my face and kissed my lips smearing the sauce onto my lips.

"Eeeewwww!" I took a piece of tissue and wiped my cheeks.

"That's what you get for laughing at your boyfriend!" Daehyun proudly said. I pinched his nose and cleaned his mouth.

After eating, we headed back home.

When we reached home, we both slumped onto our couch. Daehyun switched on the television to whatever channel. We just wanted to cuddle on the couch. 

His right arm was around my shoulders while I rested on his broad chest, with my left arm hugging his back. I started fiddling with his tee, deep in thoughts.

"Baby, you okay?" Daehyun asked me. I guessed he must have realised that I was thinking. To be frank, I was thinking about what the girls said earlier and the slap they've given me. I still do not get why people were so mean and cruel with their words. Its not like I've done anything to them. 

"Yup. Why wouldn't I be?" Even though I wasn't really exactly okay, hugging Daehyun like this made me feel much better. Daehyun then kissed my forehead. We continued to watch the random programme on television when we heard the doorbell rang.

I got up and opened the door, surprised to see the boys outside.

"Not gonna invite us in?" Youngjae said.

"Oops, come on in." I smiled and greeted the oppas.

"Hello noona!" Zelo beamed. I smiled back. He seemed exceptionally happy today. I pinched his cheeks, something that I've always wanted to do secretly.

"Yah yah yah! Princess!" Daehyun shouted when he saw me pinching Zelo's cheeks. Jealous much? 

"Why are you in such a good mood today?" I asked Zelo.

"Noona, I scored the highest for English today!" Zelo exclaimed and hugged me.

"Awww. Thats my baby Zelo!" I ruffled his hair while he was still hugging me. We grew a lot closer after the trip to the amusement park.

"Yah! Zelo hands off her! Do you guys don't regard my presence at all?" Daehyun said.

"What's with him?" Zelo whispered to me.

"Jealous maybe?" I whispered back. I guessed he was just jealous how me and Zelo got so close suddenly and Zelo didn't even greet Daehyun when he came in.

"That shows that he loves you." Zelo replied, siding his hyung. 

"I know~ heh~" I blushed.

The boys helped themselves with food and drinks in the fridge and played video games.

Daehyun started grumbling about how the boys distrupted our alone time. The funny thing was no one was actually listening to him. I just laughed. I got up wanting to make some milkshake for them since we had milk and bananas but Daehyun held me down.

"Where do you think you are you going?" Daehyun asked me while he hugged me, not letting me go.

"Make milkshake?" I replied.

"No! Stay and sit with me! Don't go anywhere!" Daehyun said.

"Aww don't be a baby. I'll make one for you too okay!" I squeezed his cheeks with both my palms. His lips were pouting. I kissed him before he finally released me. Luckily the boys were busy to even hear us.

"Don't make for Zelo!" Daehyun shouted.

"Hyung!!" Zelo pouted cutely.

"What? She's my girlfriend, not your maid."Daehyun said, feeling as though he got an upperhand. This boy~

"Noona!!!" Zelo whined to complain.

"Daehyunnie stop bullying him! Zelo ah, don't worry, Noona will make one for you." I said while I was in the kitchen preparing the ingredients and equipment needed. It was funny how cute these boys could be. 

After I was done, I placed the seven glasses of banana milkshake on a tray and carried them into the living room where they were still playing. I took Daehyun's and my glass and sat beside him on the floor.

Himchan passed me one of the remote control for me to try out their new game that they just bought. I didn't play this game before so I wasn't sure if I wanted to play.

"Try it! It'll be fun!" Himchan persuaded me. I finally agreed. 

"Noona let me guide you!" Zelo tried reaching for the other remote.

"No. I should be the one playing with her!" Daehyun said. 

"Not fair!" Zelo pouted.

"Okay okay. Sissors, Paper, Stone. Winner plays." Yongguk oppa said, stepping in their childish arguement.

"Sissors, Paper, Stone!" The two boys started.

Daehyun lost and he threw himself. Zelo on the other hand, was celebrating his win. 

"Oh my! Are you okay?" I asked him as I helped him up and rubbed his back. He gave me a shock throwing himself onto the harden floor. He nodded.

"Awww Zelo let hyung play with my girl please please please!" Daehyun did aegyo. It was one of the few rare moments. 

I was kinda taken aback by his so-called aegyo.

"Okay okay!! Go play with her if you want it so much! Just don't ever do that again!" Zelo exclaimed, not able to handle Daehyun. 

I didn't know why they were fighting when they could have just took turns. 

"Its okay, you can play with Zelo since you love him so much." I said teasing him about his attempt to kiss Zelo.

"Aww you know I would only kiss you." He said as he stole a kiss from me. 

We started playing the game and I ended up losing to Daehyun.

"Ahh Noona, you should have let me play with you! At least I would have let you win, not like hyung. Aish." Zelo said.

"Yah! What did you say?!" Daehyun threatened him to repeat.

"You could have been more gentleman hyung, let noona win." With that, Zelo started running while Daehyun chased after him. 

Even though they were always arguing, I know they love and treasure each other very much and I really admire their close brotherhood.

The boys stayed over for dinner and we ordered pizza since Daehyun didn't want me to go through the hassle for cooking for seven mouths. The boys went back home after eating.

 

Daehyun's POV

"Daehyunnie!! Help!!" I heard my princess screamed while I was still playing the game. I panicked and placed the remote on the table before running up to her room where she was.

"Princess what happened? Are you hurt?" I asked anxiously. Her yell scared me.

"Huh? What hurt? I'm fine. Its just that I can't reach a spot on my back and the itchiness is killing me. Can you help me?" She said.

"What? You yelled just becuase you couldn't reach the spot? You know how worried I was? I thought something happened you you when you called for me. Don't ever scare me like that again!" I raised my voice, a little angry at the fact that she gave me a shock for nothing although relieved that nothing happened to her.

"Sorry...." My princess apologized. 

"I'm sorry for raising my voice. I was just worried. Where?" I apologized when I realised I was a little too harsh with my tone.

"Oh. Its okay." She said probably not wanting to trouble me further.

I made her sit on her bed with her back facing towards me. I started helping her to scratch her back gently.

"Here?" I scratched at random places. She then took her hands and guided me to her itchy spot.

"Ahh yes yes!" I guessed she found the spot.

"Silly girl~" I smiled at her cuteness.

 

AHHH! so sorry for not updating these few days. I was busy. I wanted to update yesterday but I fell asleep while typing it.

This is just a random chapter.  Thank you for reading and subscribing!! Whoo more than 300 subscribers already! Thank you all so much for the support! :)

I don't know why my story is rated no matter many times I clicked on the box to uncheck!