The Truth

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

Its been two hours since ~~~~~~ got home. Why hasn't she texted me yet? I'm not an overprotective boyfriend but it isn't like ~~~~~~ to not text me. I'm kinda worried. Did something happen to her?

I tried calling her but there was no answer. Even if she was asleep, she would pick up her phone. Something is definitely very wrong. I took my jacket and umbrella and headed towards my car. I drove to ~~~~~~ house.

The journey seemed so long and the rain was definitely not helping. I hope she's okay.

I finally reached her house. I took my umbrella and got out of my car. I walked towards her house. Oh . There's a figure lying outside her house. Wait, that's ~~~~~~~!

"~~~~~~~ah!!" I screamed as i ran towards her. When i finally saw her, she was drenched. Her eyes were closed and her hands were tied to the doorknob. Which idoit did this to her? There was also a puddle of puke near the door. My heart felt like a thousand needles were poking it. 

I dropped my umbrella and untied the rope then kneeled down beside her. I placed my hands under her neck and lifted her up. I was shocked when I saw her lips stained with blood. What did she do to herself?

I shook her and called for her name hoping she would get up. Her eyes opened a little. I felt relieved.

"O...Oppa..........Hos...Hospital.......Don't" with that she was unconscious again. 

What the hell is wrong with her? she's unconscious and she felt feverish and she is telling me not to take her to the hospital? I didn't think much and I carried her into my car. I lied her down at the backseat and took my jacket from the passenger seat and covered her. My heart ached so much seeing her like this. When i placed her down, I couldn't help but notice the marks on her tighs. Which did this?! I covered her scars with her skirt. My poor girl. I traced her face with my fingers and then went to the driver's seat. Since she didn't want to go to the hospital, the only place I could take her to was my house. I drove back home.

I brought her to my room and laid her down on my bed. Luckily I know first aid. I lifted her skirt up slightly embarassed. luckily she was asleep. I didn't want her to feel the pain from the medication. I gently treated her wounds. she would frown even when unconscious. She would stop frowning when I patted her assuring it was okay. I'm a guy too. It was hard controlling but I had to. Not in this state.

She was drenched but I didn't know what to do. I can't help her change can I? No. I want to respect her even if she's asleep and won't probably know. I took my towel and dried whatever body parts I could dry. I covered her with my blanket and went to take a piece of damp cloth and placed it over her forehead hoping her fever woud subside.

I sat beside her and watched her sleep. I never felt this helpless and hurt before. Even when the boys were injured I would know what to do. How did an innocent girl like her even get injured to this extent? I know its not that simple. Why didn't she tell me anything? 

"Oh you're awake. Are you feeling better?" She finally woke up after about an hour.

" Oppa? Where am I?" 

"My room." Her eyes shot wide open when she heard me. I went to my wardrobe to get her some dry clothes to put on.

"Change into this." I handed her a tee and shorts and left my room for her to get changed.

~~~~~~~'s POV

Why am I at Daehyun's house? I passed out? 

I changed into Daehyun's clothes. I realised the wounds on my tighs were dressed. Daehyun? Crap He must have saw this. What am I gonna say?

"You done?" Daehyun shouted from outside.

"yeah." 

He sat on his bed and gestured me to sit too.

"What happened to you? What are all those marks on your tighs and why is your lips bruised? Why you didn't want me to bring you to the hospital?" Daehyun filled me with questions and I could tell from his tone, he was worried and concerned but I didn't know how to answer. I kept quiet.

"Are you gonna keep quiet and not tell me anything? Fine. We're going to the hospital" Daehyun threatened me. 

"No! Please! Don't bring me to the hospital! I don't want to go!" I pleaded him.

"Then tell me what the hell is going on." He said firmly as if I didn't tell him the truth, he would immediately carry me to the hospital.

"I fell?" I tried my luck to lie but Daehyun isn't dumb. He stared into my eyes as if demanding me to tell him to truth.

"okay okay... I'll tell you. But you cannot bring me to the hospital or anywhere else." He nodded.

I told him everything about my stepfamily and the abuse that i've been going through for years. I could tell that he was angry. He controlled his emotions and allowed me to finish what I was saying.

"Bastards!" Daehyun said as he punched the wall. I was shocked at the moment. I've never seen him flare up before. Not something I would want to see again.

"Sorry baby." He must have noticed my shocked expression. 

"Its fine, you don't have to apologize."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?!" He said in a stern but concerned tone. I looked away. he lightly held onto my chin and made me face him. I knew I couldn't avoid his questions.

" You're the first person I've made friends with and now my boyfriend. I never felt loved before. I know I'm selfish that I kept this from you. I just don't want you to leave after finding out." I said looking away, not wanting to have eye contact with him. He made me look back at him. Again.

"And now I know, did you see me walk out of my room or chased you away?" He questioned me. Why is he asking me so many questions today? oh right, I've kept all this from him. I shyly shooked my head. 

"Good. Now you know I won't leave you so you better not keep anything from me or else." He said to me firmly. After seeing him punch the wall, I didn't want to get on his bad side. Besides, he meant well. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. 

"Follow me." He grabbed my hand, careful not to use too much force as the rope marks were still painful.

"Where are you bringing me to?" 

"Where else? The hospital. You're unwell."

"What?! No!! I don't wanna go! Please don't bring me there!" I pleaded as i struggled out of his grip. I was still weak. He didn't want to hurt me by grabbing onto my wrist too tightly, he just lifted me up bridal style. 

I don't want the doctor to see my bruises and where am I gonna get my money from?

"Let me go please!" I said as i kicked around and started slapping his chest throwing a tantrum. It didn't hurt him because I didn't have much energy left in me. He gave me a glare . Whoops. I stopped resisting and just rested my head on his chest. I knew he wouldn't give in to me now knowing how high my temperature was and the fact that I've vomitted his meal. 

"Sorry. hehe." I said as i rubbed the parts that i've slapped on. He shook his head and smiled.