A Day at Home

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"Agrhh." I was awaken by the noise coming from downstairs, the sound of pots clanking could be heard. I took the pillow and covered my ears and tried going back to sleep which I did eventually. I think it was about only 15 minutes when I heard my someone knocking on my door. I get really cranky in the morning. I decided to ignore the noise. Its so early in the morning! My door then opened. 

"Daehyunnie~" Someone tugged my blanket. 

"Mmmm" I wasn't really awake.

"Daehyunnie ah~ Wake up. I made breakfast." Someone started tickling the sides of my stomach. I was getting annoyed. 

"Yah." I removed my pillow, sat up and stared at the person with my eyes half opened. A feminine figure stood in front of me with a rather surprised expression. Oh ya! My girl is now staying with me. I mentally slapped myself at the fact that I've forgotten. 

"Sorry." I apologized and smiled for raising my voice. Why was she still having that surprised or shocked expression? I looked down, Oh damn. I'm not wearing any top. No wonder she was staring.

"You can't take your eyes of my abs can you?" I playfully said to her. she looked away and blushed. I got up from bed.

"Good morning Princess" I cupped her cheeks and planted a kiss on her nose. 

"Good morning Daehyunnie! Go wash up! I've made breakfast." Oh so that was why it was so noisy. She dragged me to my bathroom.

When I was done, I went downstairs. I saw her making drinks in the kitchen. I sneakily backhugged her, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"Ah!" She jumped. She sounded like she was hurt. Oh right, her wounds. 

"Sorry baby." She just smiled. I helped her carry the two cups of tea to the dining table. 

I was quite pleased with the sight of the table. A heartwarming breakfast was placed nicely in front of me. There was eggs, pancakes and bacon. Simple yet filled with love. 

She looked at me as if waiting for something.

"What?"

"Try it! Tell me how it turns out!" I cut the pancake and placed it in my mouth. It was damn good but I decided to disturb her. I made a disgusted face. Her mood dropped immediately.

"Is it bad? If it is, you don't have to force it down. We can always eat out." She was about to grab the plate in front of me. I grabbed her hands instead.

"Come on believe in yourself! Its delicious! I just wanted to play with you." She pouted. I love teasing her.

"Why do you always tease me?" 

"Because you look cute when I tease you!" I pinched her cheeks. 

"Thank you baby girl for the breakfast." I smiled at her and ate my breakfast within minutes. She tried slowing me down but I didn't really slow down. She gave up. When we're done, I brought the plates to the sink. 

"Its okay, I'll wash. " ~~~~~ said.

"I'll wash. You're not my maid and besides its only fair if I did the washing since you made the breakfast. Go to the living room or something. I'll be done soon." I told her. She smiled.

"Have you eaten your medication? Applied your cream?" I shouted while washing.

"Yupp!" 

"Good girl."

I felt like we're newly wedded couples with such sweet love filling the air.

I was done in no time and I sat beside her.

"I wanna look for a job." 

"What?" I was startled by that sudden thought of hers. I could afford everything.

"I don't want to depend on you too much. Besides I don't want to feel useless." she told me. Honestly, I didn't want her to work but she would be bored if she stayed home all the time during the holidays if I wasn't home to accompany her. It would also be a good for her to build her confidence.

"Okay then. but you're only working for experience. Don't worry about other things." She agreed unwillingly.

I took my phone out and phoned the school. I helped her settle whatever that needs to be settled for herto go back to school again. She's a smart girl. It would be kind of wasted if she just dropped studies like that.

'Ding dong' the door bell rang. I went to open the door. 

"Hello Hyung Hello Noona! " Zelo skipped in and plopped himself on the couch. The rest followed and we  wished each other.

"We're just about to head out to search for a job." I said to the boys.

"Hyung you're looking for a job?" Jongup asked me.

"No, I'm the one who's looking for a job." ~~~~~~ replied instead.

"Why?"

"I don't want to rot at home and waste time." ~~~~~ said.

"Oh okay. Oh Noona! The dance school that I'm attending is looking for admin staff. Are you interested? I can give them a call."

"Really? That'll be great! Thank you Jongup!"

"No worries Noona!" I ruffled his hair.

We spent the rest of the day slacking around and played with the Xbox. I like how lively the house is. ~~~~~~ brought liveliness into my life.