Our Sweet, Painful With A Touch Of Love~Childhood Memories~★

My Highness

"Yes, Of Course I Will Still Call You Like That" Donghae Pinched Jessica's Cheeks. "My Princess, Shall We Dance?" He Asked For Her Hand.

"Of Course, My Prince" Jessica Held Donghae's Hand (A/N : They're In A Private Room. THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO's In The room)

And They Danced. "Wow, You're So Good, My Highness" donghae Smiled As He Turn Jessica Around. "Well, My Pleasure To Dance With You My Prince" Jessica Smiled And Kissed His Cheek.

"Do You Still Remember When Were Still Young. I Was 17 Back Then And You Were 14 Years old.." Donghae Began To Summarize.

Donghae's Story. A Flash Back

One Spring Holiday, An 14 Year Old, Girl, Walking Down The Street Wearing A Gown. Princess' Gown. "What Are You Wearing?" A 17 Year Old Boy, Named Donghae Held Her Hand.

"Now What Are You Doing?!" She Cried And Tried To Get rid Of Him. "Sica.." He Started To Ran After Her. "Why Are you Angry At Me?"  Donghae Shouted.

"Well, Thanks To You. I Didn't Had A Chance To Go To The Ball" She Cried. "You're Angry At Me Because You Cant Attend The Ball?" Donghae Asked.

"Of Course. You Left Me. You Said You Will Be My Partner In The Prom..But Where Are You? You Left Me Alone" Jessica Ran Away. "Im Sorry Sica.. But" Donghae Tried To Explain.

"I Dont Know Donghae! Now Everyone In Class Kept On Teasing Me For Waiting For You Until Midnight And You Didn't Mind To Come!" Jessica Shouted.

"Im Sorry.. But Sun Ye Kept On Begging Me To Go To Her Prom Night, That I Forgot About That..About Your Prom..Our Chance To Dance That Night." He Was Regretful.

"Mianhae Sica.." He Frowned And ran As Fast As He Could To Catch Up Sica But He Didn't Saw Her, And Decided To Go to Sica's Home.

*Knock Knock*

"Annyeong Haseyo" donghae Greeted. "Oh Donghae.. " Jessica's Mom Cheerfully Greeted Donghae. "Im Sorry Auntie" He Frowned. "Oh Why? Is It Because You Didn't Attend At Jessica's Prom?" She Asked.

"Uh Ne" He Nodded. "Dont Worry, She's Just Over reacting. But That Night.. She Was really Waiting For You.." She Hugged Donghae.

"Mianhae.. Please Say To Sica That Im Sorry" He Frowned. "Dont Worry, I Will. Oh By The Way, Sica!" She Saw Sica Behind Donghae.

Donghae Turned Around And Saw A Beautiful, Yet Crying Young Lady, who Was Jessica. "Sica.." He Mumbled. "I-Im Sorry Oppa. I Just Over reacted" Jessica's Tears Kept On Flowing.

"No, IM The One Who's Sorry" Donghae Approached Her. "Oppa.." Jessica Mumbled. "Mianhae My Princess" He Hugged Her.

"Aww, You Two Are So Sweet" The Queen, Kaitleen Smiled. "Eomma, Where's My.. Ohh" Krystal, 12 Year Old Krystal Shouted. kaitleen Looked At Krystal And Made A Heart Shape Using Her Hands.

"So Sweet" Krystal Mumbled As She Went Upstairs. "Oppa.. saranghae.." Jessica Looked At Donghae And Kissed Him On The Cheeks. Making Her Mom Giggle, Making Herself And Donghae Blush

End Of FlashBack

"And You Kissed Me ON The Cheeks." Donghae Ended His Long Story Which Was A Flashback. They Chuckled And Donghae's Phone Rang.

"Answer It Oppa.." Jessica Smiled And Donghae Did. "Yobose--" "Oppa! Come By Here!' Sun Ye Shouted. Donghae Looked AT Jessica.

And Jessica Nodded. "You Can Oppa" She Whispered And Leaved The Room.

FlashBack

"Oppa Are We Gonna Play?" A 10 Year Old Sica Asked. "Uh, Let Me See My Princess.." 13 Year Old Donghae, Tapped His Chin Cutely.

"You're So Cute My Prince!" Jessica Pinched Donghae's Cheek. "What Did I Do?" He Asked And Jessica Did What He Did.

"you're More Cuter!' Donghae Smiled. "No You Are!" Jessica Kissed him On The Cheeks Again. "No You Are Sica!" Donghae Kissed Jessica On The Cheeks Too.

"Why Dont You Just Kiss Each Other On The Lips Instead?" Krystal, Who Was 8 Suggested.

"Mwo?" The Two Cute Best Friends Asked And Blushed. "You Two Are So Cute!" Kaitleen , Krystal's And Jessica's Mother Giggled. "Kaja, Krystal, Were Spoiling The Moment" She Smiled.

Meanwhile, Jessica's Father, Calvin. Didn't Liked Donghae for A Bit. "He's Not A Prince, I Guess We Need To Go Back To London And find A Prince To Marry Jessica" He Mumbled.

Then He went Upstairs And Locked Himself On His Room.

"O-oppa" Jessica Blushed. "Why Are You Blushing?" Donghae teased. "I-I Like You Oppa" Jessica Confessed. "Mi-Mianhae Sica..But." Donghae Sighed.

"Wh-Why? You-You.. Its Okay Oppa. Never Mind What I Said" She Forced To Smile. "Im Already Taken." Donghae Sighed. Then His Phone rang.

"Oppa Would You Come By Here?" Sun Ye Asked. Donghae Couldn't Do Anything But Go. "uh  Ne" He Said And Went To Sun Ye's House. Leaving Jessica Heart Broken.

"I-I Think.. Im Hopeless. Were Just In A Fantasy. In My Dreams. But Even If You're Taken.. I Will Always Love You..Oppa, My One And Only Prince." Jessica Mumbled.

"Jessica, Do You Wanna Go Home Already?" Appa Asked. "Home?" Jessica Asked And He Nodded. "In London?"

"Ne, Sica.. If You Want" he Hugged Her. "Uh.. Ne Appa. I Would Like To" She Forced To Smile.