Princess, You Are Safe

My Highness

He Evily Smirked. Making Jessica's Heart Clench. "What A Jerk" She Mumbled. "what Did You Said?" He Asked And Lifted Jessica's Head. "I Said.." But Before Jessica Could Speak, He Crushed His Lips Against His.

He Pushed Jessica Inside The Room. "Lets Make Love Tonight" He Smirked.

But Before Jaejoong Could Process His Evil Plan, The Door Opened "The Memebers Are Here!" Jessica Smiled.

"What Are You Smi--" Before Jaejoong Could Say His Sentence 18 Hands Landed On His Face. Poor jaejoong. All The Members Gasped As They Saw Their Pretty, Jessica.

"Je--" Tiffany Gasped And She Quickly Ran And Slapped Jaejoong's Face. Jaejoong Held His Face. "WHO ARE YOU TO--" But Before He Could Say Another Word..

Another Slap Landed On His Face. It Was Our Great Tiffany. "Jessica!" Taeyeon Hugged Jessica Who's Curling Herself Into A Ball.

"WHO ARE THE HECK ARE YOU?" Jaejoong Raised His Voice. Then SLAP. It Was From Our Kid Leader. "HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT!" Taeyeon Shouted.

"Then Why Are You Shouting?" Jaejoong Smirked. Hyoyeon Clenched Her Fists Tightly. As Every Member Did. And She Punched Him. Jaejoong Held His Corner Of His Lips, Which Was bleeding.

"OH, SO A GIRL CAN PUNCH A MAN NOW?" He Evily Laughed. The Girls Stared At Him Weirdly. Krystal, SeoHyun And Yoona Went To Taeyeon And Jessica.

Jessica Sniffed. "I Thought..." She Wiped Her Tears. "Dont Worry Unnie, Were Here" Krystal Said.

Sunny Rolled Her Eyes At Jaejoong. "YEH YEH" Hyoyeon Rolled Her Eyes Like Sunny Did.

Sunny Kicked Jaejoong ON His Precious Thing. Hyoyeon Looked At Sunny. And Jaejoong Lied Down On The Floor, Squealing. Soo Young Laughed.

"Sunny Kicked His Precious Thing!" Soo Young Blurted. Making An Awkward Moment. Then Soo Young Looked At Yuri. "WHAT?" Soo Young Asked.

"N-Nothing" Yuri Silently Laughed. Jaejoong Gathered All His Strength To Get Up. But Sunny Kicked The Thing In Between His Legs.

And He Fell Down. This Time Jessica Evily Laughed. Taeyeon Looked At Sunny. "What Did You Do?" Taeyeon Whispered And Sunny Replied..

"SO THAT HE COULDN'T AGAIN. THAT'S HIS LESSON" Sunny Proudly Stood Up And Pushed Jaejoong Completely Out Of Their Dorm.

"Oh God, Your So Lucky That we  Came Home Early!" Taeyeon Sighed. "Unnie.. Are You Okay?" Krystal And Seo Hyun Asked Jessica And She Nodded.

"YOU KNOW SICA.." Hyoyeon Kneeled Infront Of Jessica.

"What Is It?" Jessica Asked. "IF YOU'RE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, YOU SHOULD KICK HIS LIFE" Hyoyeon Said. Making Everyone Laugh.

Only Jessica Didn't Understood. "MWO? Kick His Life?" Jessica Raised An Eyebrow.

"Unnie, HYO MEANS YOU SHOULD KICK HIS PE----" But Before Soo Young Could Shout It.. Yoona Quickly Placed Her Hands On Soo Young's Mouth.

"Aigoo.." Tiffany Shooked Her Head. "What? Im Getting Old Here.." Jessica Still Didn't Understood.

"KICK HIS !" Taeyeon Chuckled. "EH?"

"I Mean, Kick His... How Could I Explain This To You? Ah.." Tiffany And Sunny Sighed. "I SAID KICK HIS PEN--" Soo Young Escaped Yoona's Hands But Unfortunately, Yuri And Hyo Yeon Held Her Noisy Mouth.

"Oh, Oppas You're Going Here?" Krystal Asked. "Oh Okay. Okay." Krystal Hanged Up.

"WHAT THEY'RE GOING HERE?" They All Asked. "Ne" Krystal Nodded. All The Girls Were Happy, Except For One Girl.

ONE GIRL. And It Was..

"Hyo Unnie, Kaja. Lets Go Down Stairs!" Yoona Tugged Hyo Yeon's Shirt.

"Jesus Christ. I'll Meet EUN HYUK Again.." Hyoyeon Sighed.