Hyoyeon's Short Pov

My Highness

Hyo Yeon's P.O.V

I'm So SO So Excited! I Ran Outside And Hailed A Taxi, But Unfortunately, NO TAXI'S AVAILABLE!!

Goshness, What Was That?! I Glanced At My Phone To See What Time IS It. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE. ITS ALMOST 6!

I Decided To Take A Bus But They Wont Stop. I Just Ran All The Way To The Resto.

Skip.

I Reached The Resto, And I Was Sweaty And Panting. I Looked Around And A Boy Approached Me. He's So So Adorable.

"Hello, Miss Hyo Yeon-ssi, Lets Go Here" He Held My Hand And Lead Me To A Secret Place. We Were In A Garden.

It Was So Pretty, Fancy Lights, Flowers. Oh~! This IS Great.

He Pulled The Chair For Me To Able To Seat And Smiled. "Hyo Yeon Noona, Just Seat Here And Wait for Your Date. he's Still Cooking" He Smiled And Left.

Cooking? Wow, My Oppa Must've Been A Great Cook! Now, When We'll Get Married, He'll Be The One To Cook For My Agiyas!

Great! ♥ I Stood Up And Roamed Around The Place.

I Looked Around And Smiled. How Come He Had My Childhood Pictures. I Just Shrugged It Off And something Caught My Eye.

It Was A Baby Picture. It Looked Like Me And A ... FAMILIAR ... I repeat, FAMILIAR Man.

I Looked At It Again And I Saw... EUN HYUK'S FACE?? What The Hell??

I Dropped The Picture And Got Scared. "That Was So Creepy" I Mumbled.

"Here's Your Drink Miss" A Waiter Said. I Turned Around And Saw...

"HYUK JAE? What Are You Doing Here? Are You Stalking On Me?!" I Angrily Asked. I Was Creeped Out.

He Just Smiled And Put The Glass On The Table. "Is That How You Treat Your Date?" He Gently Asked.

I Backed Away, Of Course, He Looked Like He's Gonna Do Something.. BAD..

NAUGHTY??

I Looked At Myself At The Mirror And Gosh, My Dress Was So SO REVEALING.

Aniyo Not That, It Was SO SHORT And When I Look Down.. *At My View* I Could See Some... CLEAVAGE??

I Looked At Him Weirdly. Did He Just Said.. 'Your Date'?

"Wait.. WHAT?!" I Cringed. "Wow, You're Really Amazing.." He Smiled. I Scared Away And Backed Off Again.

He's My Date? WTH?

he Held My Hand But I refused To Hold His. He Frowned But He Grabbed My Wrist And Pushed My To The Seat.

"There, Seat There" he Chuckled. I Chuckled A Bit, Because... HE'S NOT SO GENTLE! NOT LIKE SIWON!

"Don't Go" He Said And Quickly Grabbed Something. I Didn't Mind To Go Out.

This Is Gonna Be Interesting. I Like The Way He Pushes Me To The Chair. T>T